I bet Durhams staff is completely overloaded.
And ongoing criminal investigations that never ends.
Deeeeeeeep Swaaaaaaamp !!!

I hope their investigation is complete within a week and we find out the results. October surprise #2.
A lot of people on the Hill were implicated in an ongoing criminal enterprise... This is a major find... I am not sure that the FBI wants to upset the whole thing before the election but what happens if Biden is indicted? it will be one huge riot..

Thanks for playing Joe. For the good of the country, why don't you apologize to America for 47 years of theft, bribery, extortion and graft, take your millions home and fade in to history. No one is going to prosecute you anyways. There is no justice in DC. But your goose is a cooked as your son's meth pipe.

Why isn't Joe Biden being arraigned right now along with his puppeteer Hillary who has cleverly gone off the radar just like the Unabomber did?
Because High Level White Collar Government Criminals NEVER get prosecuted.

A lot of people on the Hill were implicated in an ongoing criminal enterprise... This is a major find... I am not sure that the FBI wants to upset the whole thing before the election but what happens if Biden is indicted? it will be one huge riot..

Correct. If they can find evidence against Joe and don't come out with it until after the election, he'll have immunity for at least four years if he wins the presidency. It's important to get him now for the sake of the public. Early voting is bad enough, but at least come out with it before election day. We have the right to know of corruption before we vote on somebody.

Biden Campaign getting hostile with FOX... No denials... nothing just claims that this is a bogus story.....

Just WOW... Stephanie Rollie is totally hostile.
Well, that's infotainment, and she haddit coming. :laughing0301::laugh2:
Evidence of what exactly?

Something I just realized. This email about China and "the big guy" was in May 2017, which is after Joe Biden left office.

That's the way corruption works. You don't get immediate gratification for favors done. You have to be patient and wait for rewards.

What we're talking about here is four months after Biden left office as VP.
That is very heartening if justice will ever be done. Unfortunately, if he has spoken with Attorney General Barr, it was likely with his attorney present if he showed any cooperation to draining the Swamp's gone astray leaders. That's the only condition I would agree with to scrape out all the vile players in the House and Senate and 9th district court plus criminal cabal judges who have overbearingly supported Hillary Clinton's sick crusade to destroy President Trump in every way shape or form including monumental criminal conspiracy. Justice must do this and justice must do it now.

You'll notice the left has "left" the board.

Very very quiet.
They tried to silence, censor, block, and muzzle the truth, and still could not suppress it. Twitter btw needs sued and so does Facebook. Twitter is still blocking the New York Post.

That shit should be some of the things we take up when Trump picks up term 2.

There is no way Twitter is anything but a memory in four years. We need to make that happen.

Watch what the DemoNazi Moderator does tonight to protect Joe Biden. The only reason this will be fair is if there is so much public pressure on The KKK CCP Debate Commission and Moderator that they have no choice to be "Fair and Balanced"

Thanks for playing Joe. For the good of the country, why don't you apologize to America for 47 years of theft, bribery, extortion and graft, take your millions home and fade in to history. No one is going to prosecute you anyways. There is no justice in DC. But your goose is a cooked as your son's meth pipe.

Why isn't Joe Biden being arraigned right now along with his puppeteer Hillary who has cleverly gone off the radar just like the Unabomber did?
Conspiracy theories are for making stupid people feel smart.
The evidence is in. The Democrat hope to communize America is over. Get out while you can.

Do you have evidence , really??

There is a mountain more evidence here than the Democrats in the House used to impeach a sitting President.
110% True!

Biden Campaign getting hostile with FOX... No denials... nothing just claims that this is a bogus story.....

Just WOW... Stephanie Rollie is totally hostile.

When Biden makes those claims tonight, watch how the MSM doesn't fact check him.
I am prepared for another 2-1 Debate with the Moderator debating and interrupting The President and coddling and protecting the Senile Pedophile China Joe Biden

Remember how President Trump had the women Bill Clinton sexually harassed / sexually assaulted / raped in the audience during one of the debates between Trump and Hillary?

Bill Clinton Debate Photo: Just How Terrified of Hillary ...

Maybe Trump can have the Burisma Reps Joe Biden met with - who are cooperating with prosecutors now, the former Ukrainian PM and Prosecutor he got fired, and the wife of the Russian Oligarch Hunter laundered money for in the audience for this next debate:

Joe Biden snaps at reporter asking about son Hunter

:p

Hearing not that "The Big Guy" was Obama, and that Hunter Biden split anything he got with dear old Dad. He referred to his dad as "pops" a lot in these emails.

Forum List

Back