Clear and informative - Everyone Must Watch

LOL...respected by fellow left-wingers and countries that loved to see the US be taken down to their levels.

Obama was a traitor of monumental proportions...we are still trying to get to the bottom of his administration's indiscretions and cover-ups.

Actually, the Honorable Barack Obama has the advantage.

He can criticize or mock President Trump, and most people will keep silent lest they be labeled with the R-word.

I wish that President Trump would acknowledge Mr. Obama's special status and just keep his mouth shut.

I get quite a kick out of seeing President Obama speak. He obviously is very proud of his rhetorical skills.

Obama rips into Trump's record in 2020 campaign trail debut

It doesn't take much to make Trump look like a complete incompetent turd. All it takes is listing facts. Everyone should listen to a respected leader, President Obama.
There's nothing that the purple-lipped Marxist homo half-breed could say that I would find informative.

Though his track record, as it concerns the success rate of those he has campaigned for, is a somewhat encouraging sign.

Actually, the Honorable Barack Obama has the advantage.

He can criticize or mock President Trump, and most people will keep silent lest they be labeled with the R-word.

I wish that President Trump would acknowledge Mr. Obama's special status and just keep his mouth shut.

I get quite a kick out of seeing President Obama speak. He obviously is very proud of his rhetorical skills.
He should be. Definitely a skill. He did a good job at that drive in rally.

With the exclusion of endorsement, can anyone tell me if a past president has ever come out like this and publicly spoke out against another sitting president in this manner and at this level ?

With the exclusion of endorsement, can anyone tell me if a past president has ever come out like this and publicly spoke out against another sitting president in this manner and at this level ?

Sure Obama did it to Bush from the day he was elected. Anything bad happening in Barry's administration was Bush's fault.

Bush, on the other hand, never said a word against Clinton and neither did any of the other past Presidents talk about those that came after them.

Obama rips into Trump's record in 2020 campaign trail debut

It doesn't take much to make Trump look like a complete incompetent turd. All it takes is listing facts. Everyone should listen to a respected leader, President Obama.

I watched the speech as it happened yesterday.

It was a very good speech. I wish more people would speak those truths.

You wish more people would say idealistic, nonsensical things in a more eloquent way? That does seem to fool the masses. I prefer more reasonable policies even if the delivery is not as polished...but that is just me.

Zero has been reduced to an insignificant house negro now. A step-and-fetch for Georgie Soreass. You could tell his heart just wasn't in it as he chanted to 5 or 6 curious people on the street.

Wait til Obamagate officially opens sometime in late January. He'll be the most famous lawn jockey in recorded history.

Forum List

Back