Classless: Obamas Cancel Photo-Op of White House Welcome for President-Elect Trump and Wife Melania

Even now telling lies?

Trump flew from his home in New York to Washington on Thursday to meet with President Barack Obama and other political leaders. There was no pool reporter with him during the flight or in his motorcade, a break with tradition for a president-elect.

The White House pool currently covering Obama will be on hand to photograph the sitting president and the president-elect together after their discussion. But journalists weren’t on hand to bear witness their initial meeting.
Donald Trump Limits Traditional Press Access On First White House Visit | The Huffington Post

Even now telling lies?

Trump flew from his home in New York to Washington on Thursday to meet with President Barack Obama and other political leaders. There was no pool reporter with him during the flight or in his motorcade, a break with tradition for a president-elect.

The White House pool currently covering Obama will be on hand to photograph the sitting president and the president-elect together after their discussion. But journalists weren’t on hand to bear witness their initial meeting.
Donald Trump Limits Traditional Press Access On First White House Visit | The Huffington Post
After what the lickspittle lapdog liberal media did to Trump, I am surprised that he even talks about them. I wouldn't let them have an interview ever. Then January 21st the FCC go after them for not being journalists but propaganda machines of the left with their smear tactics. Take away their ability to broadcast, maybe that would get their attentions, that the people have spoken.

Even now telling lies?

After what the lickspittle lapdog liberal media did to Trump, I am surprised that he even talks about them. I wouldn't let them have an interview ever. Then January 21st the FCC go after them for not being journalists but propaganda machines of the left with their smear tactics. Take away their ability to broadcast, maybe that would get their attentions, that the people have spoken.
How many $billion worth of free coverage did the lickspittle lapdog liberal media give him I wonder?

• Banned
Even now telling lies?

How many $billion worth of free coverage did the lickspittle lapdog liberal media give him I wonder?
They gave him 95% negative coverage.

• Banned
Good, fuck the birther.
I agree since Obama was indeed the first birther way back in 1991.

breitbart-obama-booklet.jpg.cf.jpg

Guaranteed those leaving the White House in January will vandalize it just like the shitheads in the Clinton Administration did when Bush won.

Liberals are very sore losers.

Forum List

Back