Clashes After Jews Permitted to Pray At Temple Mount

I'd love it if we refrained from calling anyone animals, but....

Its an unhealthy foundation of Islamic supersessionism topped with Islamic Imperialism and colonialism and a sprinkling of xenophobia with a culture of violence against "other".

The Temple Mount should be demolished and the area paved over into a parking lot. When little kids fight over a toy, you take it from them.

The Temple Mount should be demolished and the area paved over into a parking lot. When little kids fight over a toy, you take it from them.
Which is why you have no business at all with what happens with the Temple Mount.

By your standards, Kashmir and anywhere else in dispute should be destroyed.

How destructive of you :(

Its an unhealthy foundation of Islamic supersessionism topped with Islamic Imperialism and colonialism and a sprinkling of xenophobia with a culture of violence against "other".

I will not call them Human Beings

Rejecting other's humanity is the PROBLEM, not the solution.

That has to be a two way street. It never has and never will be.
Please tell me how rioting like animals over Jewish presence at a Holy Site or the PLO recent official statement that Jews will not be permitted at the Western Wall is indicative of showing “ respect or humanity “

Which is why you have no business at all with what happens with the Temple Mount.

Kashmir is a large swath of land. Not a stupid, "magical" rock.

Please tell me how rioting like animals over Jewish presence at a Holy Site or the PLO recent official statement that Jews will not be permitted at the Western Wall is indicative of showing “ respect or humanity “

No, it’s not a two way street.

Other people behaving badly does not give us licence to behave immorally.

Haven’t answered my question. Where is the “ dignity and humanity” on the other side? Treat people as you would want to be treated

And you continue to be totally off about what the war is about.

It is the Muslims who believe they are superior to the Jews, and must keep the Jews as they always had them since the founding of Islam in the 7th century.

As Dhimmis

There is no "rock" to fight for at the Temple.

The Muslims want the whole Temple, all of Jerusalem and the rest of the Mandate for Palestine, aka, Israel.

Jews are defending their country, their land.

Kid stuff. Only in a mind like yours.

Of course you wouldn’t. That is part of the problem. Neither side regards the Other” as human beings.

Haven’t answered my question. Where is the “ dignity and humanity” on the other side? Treat people as you would want to be treated

Oh the behaviour of the Muslims in the Temple Mount is deplorable. No question.

Of course you wouldn’t. That is part of the problem. Neither side regards the Other” as human beings.

Still, the Jews are not using violence to prevent Muslim attendance and prayer.

Nor did the Jews usurp the holy place of another faith.

It is a major holy site for two religions, they should, and respect each other’s access with dignity and respect. Time for the Muslims to get with the program.

It is the Muslims who believe they are superior to the Jews, and must keep the Jews as they always had them since the founding of Islam in the 7th century.

As Dhimmis

The Muslims want the whole Temple, all of Jerusalem and the rest of the Mandate for Palestine, aka, Israel.

They both want the same thing, and their biggest motivator is a stupid rock they think some magical shit has happened on. Get rid of it.

Still, the Jews are not using violence to prevent Muslim attendance and prayer.

Nor did the Jews usurp the holy place of another faith.

The first I agree with.

The second, I don’t. Religions build upon preceding faiths and the structures and traditions for both faiths there are ancient.

And none of that makes them any less human beings, and individual human beings at that.

“Othering” (apparently that is now a verb) is a real problem for both sides in this conflict.

As Dhimmis

They both want the same thing, and their biggest motivator is a stupid rock they think some magical shit has happened on. Get rid of it.

They don’t want the same thing. You should educate yourself on both faith traditions.

“ Human beings” don’t incite violence at a Religious site or believe its “ just for them”

Forum List

Back