Clarence Thomas says American citizens are seemingly 'more interested in their iPhones' than 'their Constitution'

Someone tell this bigoted boomer the Constitution can be accessed for free from you iPhone.

2okwkw,,s,s,s,s,,s,s.jpg

I support people's right to Constitutionally protected protest. I support it for everyone.
Blocking roads is not peacefully protesting.....They are trying to piss people off....and people will dumpster their sorry asses.. Go to a park and do the same 3 chants you've been doing for 60 years.

Blocking roads is not peacefully protesting.....They are trying to piss people off....and people will dumpster their sorry asses.. Go to a park and do the same 3 chants you've been doing for 60 years.

I never claimed it was peaceful.

I never claimed it was peaceful.
When you use the word protest without any other identifiers, that's the inferred meaning. Let's put it this way, when you're a protestor and you interfere with other peoples rights, you deserve what you get....

People are not somehow ignorant in think the govt has no power to tell them what contraceptives to use or with whom they can have sex.

Never post when you're angry, or drunk.

Someone tell this bigoted boomer the Constitution can be accessed for free from you iPhone.

Social media is more poular than the Constitution. If more time was spent on reading the Constitution liberals would not be so ignorant about the Constitution.

I dunno. Something north of 60% of us think women have some right to an early term abortion, which was a const right for 50 years, and five establishment Roman Catholic Judges plus Gorsuch now disagree.

And most people think we have some right of privacy from govt telling us what to do with our bodies, like refuse vaccines.

I don't think the American public majority is confused.

No it isn't.

Tough guy. LOL
I am a tough guy, thanks......but yes it is, you answered my intial question by saying they were protestors

This was you:

You represent the left...they do.....so are you telling me you're against them blocking roads?

I support people's right to Constitutionally protected protest. I support it for everyone.

I said are you telling me you're against them blocking roads, and all you said was you support peoples right to protest

So you never answered my question and put out that general statement....meaing you do support them blocking roads..

I am a tough guy, thanks......but yes it is, you answered my intial question by saying they were protestors

This was you:

I said are you telling me you're against them blocking roads, and all you said was you support peoples right to protest

So you never answered my question and put out that general statement....meaing you do support them blocking roads..

I do if need be.

Every post you change your tune.....Teenagers are more logical

I've never changed anything. I have consistently noted I support blocking roads and even violence if need be.

And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Thomas Jefferson

I've never changed anything. I have consistently noted I support blocking roads and even violence if need be.

And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Thomas Jefferson
Ok, I support kent stating protestors that do violence and block the roads

You didn't win. The reforms people protested for are having a real impact.
Honk Honk!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah they are getting people and cops killed.....great job!!!!!!!!!!! Defund the police, take guns from people, don't prosecute criminals......awesome, we get that anarchist dystopian Mad Max vibe you're going for.

Forum List

Back