CK and mods, strange happening, screen shot included

depotoo

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2012
I went back to a thread to finish posting a reply and this is what showed up. Never had such a thing happen before.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-02-18-13-53-11.png
    Screenshot_2015-02-18-13-53-11.png
    98.2 KB · Views: 162
Oh, and nothing was in the reply box when I clicked on it.
Is the problem mine or the forum. Thanks.

I also couldn't get in for an hour yesterday. It gave me the message "An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again later".

i didn't mention it then as noone else mentioned having a problem.

It's been going on for a while. The answer from the admin..tough shit. Get better ad blocker. Or something.

I also couldn't get in for an hour yesterday. It gave me the message "An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again later".

i didn't mention it then as noone else mentioned having a problem.
I get that often.

For me this is not complaining. When random things happen it can be a symptom of another problem, whether it be hackers, a software update gone awry, a server having problems, database problem, network trouble, etc. Other sites I use appreciate these quirks being brought forward by anyone as they can head off something at the pass, rather than deal with a major problem later, if they had known of symptoms before hand.
If it is preferable, by the administrator, that these type items not be brought forward, all I have to hear is that. Some sites want these things mentioned, if it is not just a single item, without others, as well.
Surprising that people having difficulty with the site are sufficiently upset to complain but insufficiently to find greener pastures. Though I guess that shouldn't be.....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back