Civilian Stops Cop Going Too Fast!

So she drives 90-100 mph to catch up to him....driving with 1 hand because she had her phone up recording. Yeah...and the cop is the problem.

He was speeding. Wow. Tragedy of the century folks.

Good thing he WASN'T en route to an actual emergency....this dumb bitch tailing him would've delayed his response.

Chief should write them BOTH a big ass speeding ticket. And add one to her for distracted driving/driving with cell phone or whatever laws Miami has on that.

She wants to know "what the emergency is". Ok lady. Call 911 and ask. Because driving 90 mph with 1 hand while recording is certainly not making anything safer.

I can't wait for stupid leftists nation wide to start trying to mimic her and pull cops over themselves.

So she drives 90-100 mph to catch up to him....driving with 1 hand because she had her phone up recording. Yeah...and the cop is the problem.

Good thing he WASN'T en route to an actual emergency....this dumb bitch tailing him would've delayed his response.

Chief should write them BOTH a big ass speeding ticket. And add one to her for distracted driving/driving with cell phone or whatever laws Miami has on that.

Her phone was mounted on the dashboard not in her hand. She did speed up to catch up to him though.

You know the dumbest complaint I ever got on me? Driving too slow. Yep. On I-75. Person said I was in middle lane doing the speed limit and "everyone is afraid to pass him, it's holding traffic up and I'm gonna be late to work".

And of course if they're in the far right lane going under the limit people bitch because they think it's a trap and they're trying to get people to pass them.

Seriously. Cops drive over the speed limit or under it or right at it....they're wrong.

Just another drop in the bucket bucket of why cops are saying fuck it and urban murder rates are soaring.

We all know most people who become cops do it so they can drive as fast as they want

i drive 90 to a 100 hundred out on the highway all the time

since the state raised the speed limit to 80

it acts as sort of a speeders rebate

--LOL

First, she is a beaner; she has that whole minority-entitlement vibe happening. Second, unless the bitch has skills at high speed pursuits she was endangering others with this little stunt. Third, she is a fat, obnoxious chick with a hair dye job. They walk around with chips on their shoulders.

This chick deserves the "Eric Garner Treatment", but I understand how the cop may be a bit apprehensive about applying some real justice in this day and age.

You know the dumbest complaint I ever got on me? Driving too slow. Yep. On I-75. Person said I was in middle lane doing the speed limit and "everyone is afraid to pass him, it's holding traffic up and I'm gonna be late to work".

And of course if they're in the far right lane going under the limit people bitch because they think it's a trap and they're trying to get people to pass them.

Seriously. Cops drive over the speed limit or under it or right at it....they're wrong.

Just another drop in the bucket bucket of why cops are saying fuck it and urban murder rates are soaring.
more of your mall cop fantasies

how about endangering other drivers as well?

If they aren't going the speed limit I pass them.

If they aren't going the speed limit I pass them.

You should there's nothing wrong with that. Most officers I have known did 10 mph over. 2 reasons. 1 was they never pulled anyone for 10 or less. And 2....everyone they are behind freaks out and looks in the rear view constantly....eventually rear ending someone. So....to put those drivers minds at ease and get them to pay attention to the road....the officers just speed up and pass them. And of course....get a speeding complaint.

Cops literally can't win. Everything and anything is seen as wrong. So....just pick one of many wrongs and go with it.

Turns out.....the woman who did this has 16 past incidents of being stopped for aggressive driving tickets and posted photos of herself driving a boat while drinking beer.

So she drives like a maniac on a daily basis and drives boats (and likely cars) drunk. BUT she's gonna confront those fucking pigs who drive over the speed limit.

Typical liberal.

Another example of Bucs arguing that Police are not subject to the laws they enforce

First, she is a beaner; she has that whole minority-entitlement vibe happening. Second, unless the bitch has skills at high speed pursuits she was endangering others with this little stunt. Third, she is a fat, obnoxious chick with a hair dye job. They walk around with chips on their shoulders.

This chick deserves the "Eric Garner Treatment", but I understand how the cop may be a bit apprehensive about applying some real justice in this day and age.
So she deserves to be murdered by police...

You're a jackass

She was just keeping up with traffic. Plus, there was no accident so she was travelling at a speed that was both "safe and prudent".

Americans need to realize that these Cops work for US and need to beheld accountable to US.

New Topics

Forum List

Back