Civil War

Doc1

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2017
The Conspiratorium.
"Is this where are?"
Is neighbor fighting neighbor worth a bunch of nuts on both sides agitating, fomenting Helter Skelter?

Doc

"Is this where are?"
Is neighbor fighting neighbor worth a bunch of nuts on both sides agitating, fomenting Helter Skelter?

Doc

Feels like a replay of the 1960s, not the 1860s.

It's unrest and social upheaval, but I don't think we're actually at war yet.

"Is this where are?"

Doc

Feels like a replay of the 1960s, not the 1860s.

It's unrest and social upheaval, but I don't think we're actually at war yet.

My heart is breaking over this shit.
We've sunk so far on both sides that nobody understands what freedom is.

Me? I'm good, I saw this coming. I have food and weapons. But it still breaks my heart.

The alt-right guys had ARs and didn't fire the 1st shot. The alt-left had better stand-down and get peaceful before they get slaughtered.

Hell it is ALL LEFT, not alt left. They are trying to take control of this country by any means they can. They have been unable to get Trump any other way so they will bring a war to the streets to try to TAKE the country. There is no reason whatsoever to remove any statues, but they are getting their way. THAT means they have some measure of CONTROL. They are trying to make that more and more till they will be able to intimidate everyone into allowing them to take over, JUST LIKE HITLER did in 1938. Just as Condoleezza Rice said it is dangerous for this to be happening. It is about much more than statues, it is just another way to take control of the government from the people we elected to stop their shit.
as far as WAR, they have ALREADY declared the WAR, the Republicans are just not getting the picture even after they nearly lost one congressman to the lefts violent destructive agenda. Time for Trump to bring out the NG and whatever it takes. I say he grants the KKK an open march permit for the Lincoln monument and let's them file a request to have it removed because he killed so many Americans 100 times the number of slaves he freed. He was a murderer, and did it for money. HAHAHA he was a Merc.

Last edited:
IMG_5204.JPG

"Is this where are?"

Doc

Attachments

• IMG_5204.JPG
    IMG_5204.JPG
    44.5 KB · Views: 27
The alt-right guys had ARs and didn't fire the 1st shot. The alt-left had better stand-down and get peaceful before they get slaughtered.
They had better weapons than the police....liberals don't believe in guns so you can guess how things would work out

So, you want a war?
No, but when one group has ARs the other had better behave. VA is open carry, I'm glad it was just clubs.

Actually, anyone with the ARs had better "behave." As in be a grown-up and realize you can't shoot people for being obnoxious; you have to actually be in a life-threatening situation.

The anti-fas as stormtroopers of the left failed in this putsche but they will try again.

Actually James Fields was the putz with the putsch. And from where he sits, no I don't think he'll be trying it again.

But perhaps he'll write his own Mein Kampf while he's in there.

No weapons should be allowed at demonstrations. No helmets, sticks, etc. and no guns.

Forum List

Back