CIVIL WAR: The Way America Could End in 2020 | Glenn TV

48 minutes! I don't have time for that. Good thing every other conservative has made a description over the past couple of years, and the dopey peaceful protesters are calling for a revolution, but don't have a government reorganization plan - not too difficult to figure out what's going on and what the solution is.

It is a real shame that we cannot solve this on the internet in forums like USMB.

Last edited:
48 minutes! I don't have time for that. Good thing every other conservative has made a description over the past couple of years, and the dopey peaceful protesters are calling for a revolution, but don't have a government reorganization plan - not too difficult to figure out what's going on and what the solution is.
your link doesnt work,,,

glen beck does another good job describing and laying out the details of the current events we face as free americans,,,

Gets about an 8 on the propanganda meter..very entertaining...the semantic juxtapositions of inference top notch!

thanks for your lack of input,,,

LOL! i pretty much said it all..but it missed you. I've seen better Sci-fi--if you don't recognize an attempt to sway opinion and reinforce political and cultural differences..i can't really explain it to you.

glen beck does another good job describing and laying out the details of the current events we face as free americans,,,

Gets about an 8 on the propanganda meter..very entertaining...the semantic juxtapositions of inference top notch!

LOL! i pretty much said it all..but it missed you. I've seen better Sci-fi--if you don't recognize an attempt to sway opinion and reinforce political and cultural differences..i can't really explain it to you.

considering you didnt have time to watch it,,,

thanks for your lack of input,,,,

I wouldn't dream of watching such a thing for content...i took 2 minutes..noted the production values..indexed the semantic under-tones..use of language and such...laughed and clicked off. Life is too short...for such bs.

I prefer Turtledove

I wouldn't dream of watching such a thing for content...i took 2 minutes..noted the production values..indexed the semantic under-tones..use of language and such...laughed and clicked off. Life is too short...for such bs.

I prefer Turtledove

Mr. Fleagle. You're not aware that Antifa and BLM are paramilitary and as such are hardening themselves for an imminent clandestine assault in DC against all Republicans in the city. Their plan is likely to take no prisoners to save their bolshevik reenactment they sare planning. In Russia, they started something that through the years a hundred million Russians were assassinated.

ABOUT US
WE'RE A TEAM OF POLITICAL, FINANCIAL, OPERATIONAL, AND LEGAL EXPERTS DEEPLY COMMITTED TO ADVANCING SOCIAL JUSTICE.
From navigating the complexities of advocacy to solving financial issues to answering compliance questions, we've got our partners covered. Beyond that, we're partners in your work. We make connections, bridge gaps, and find unconventional solutions so that you can build political power and change systems and policies so they work for everyone.

WHY WE'RE DIFFERENT
WE TAKE AN UNCONVENTIONAL APPROACH TO ADVOCACY.
As fierce collaborators and financial, legal, and political experts, we've got a secret sauce. We're in the fight with you, and our commitment to and track record of using advocacy as a tool for social change is unmatched.

Mr. Fleagle. You're not aware that Antifa and BLM are paramilitary and as such are hardening themselves for an imminent clandestine assault in DC against all Republicans in the city. Their plan is likely to take no prisoners to save their bolshevik reenactment they sare planning. In Russia, they started something that through the years a hundred million Russians were assassinated.

To be sure..I'm not aware of that~

For fun..you might want to google about what life was like under the Czars...for the average Russian. Just sayin'...we are not there yet..and may well never be.

In the extremely remote chance something like that did happen...our military would wipe them out within hours...but, as i said..it makes for good Science Fiction.

To be sure..I'm not aware of that~

For fun..you might want to google about what life was like under the Czars...for the average Russian. Just sayin'...we are not there yet..and may well never be.

In the extremely remote chance something like that did happen...our military would wipe them out within hours...but, as i said..it makes for good Science Fiction.

The Czars did nothing remotely similar to the Bolshevicks track record of 100 million body count in the 20th century. NOTHING.

Edit: The 100 million figure was on the editorial page of the WSJ dot com on November 6, 2017. I haven't learned to share addies on my cell phone yet. C ya. Im down to 15% and havta plugin. All yall guys and gals, hzve a blessed evening. :)

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back