Civil War II?

Here is a picture of the average USMB member who calls for civil war:

1615245867194.jpeg

Here is a Conservative member training for civil war:

1615246113154.jpeg

Last edited:
Every single issue young people are concerned about is treated with open hostility by the republicans. If you really listened to young people you would know that they have all looked at what everyone over 60 was given that they have subsequently been cheated out of. You can blame who you like but they blame the old farts that who only shake their heads to any sort of investment in the future.

Every single issue young people have ...
Is something people like you consistently feel like glad-handing with your nonsensical and maniacal attempt to divide us ...
Using your narrow and useless political spectrum to further pollute the more basic realities.

You have nothing but politics you ignorant twat.
It serves nothing but politicians and government ... Not young people and what should be their ambitions and opportunities ... :thup:

I like a good old-fashioned civil war 2.0 thread. It separates the conservatives who would like to see one happen from the conservatives who would like to see one happen but say otherwise.
Bullshit- you, just like that other fucking idiot I replied to, like to hear your empty fucking, godvernment acolyte head, rattle through your fingers- you're both partisan hacks that have no business other than trying to pretend to be something you ain't- intelligent. Please, stop wasting oxygen.
After the near silence from conservatives over the capital attack I've once again had to revise my opinion of them downward.

And just who the fuck are you?
A US message board poster with an opinion. That's all any of you are to me. A bunch of anonymous nobodies who can't keep their ideas and thoughts to themselves. None of you are worth getting mad at.

Every single issue young people are concerned about is treated with open hostility by the republicans. If you really listened to young people you would know that they have all looked at what everyone over 60 was given that they have subsequently been cheated out of. You can blame who you like but they blame the old farts that who only shake their heads to any sort of investment in the future.

Every single issue young people have ...
Is something people like you consistently feel like glad-handing with your nonsensical and maniacal attempt to divide us ...
Using your narrow and useless political spectrum to further pollute the more basic realities.

You have nothing but politics you ignorant twat.
It serves nothing but politicians and government ... Not young people and what should be their ambitions and opportunities ... :thup:

Seems you know better than young people what's good for them. Now we return to my comment that boomers are trying to take the country with them when they go. They are not going to invent immortality in time to save you. It will be their world one day and they will spit on the graves of the twentieth century bastards that left them so many messes to clean up.

Seems you know better than young people what's good for them. Now we return to my comment that boomers are trying to take the country with them when they go. They are not going to invent immortality in time to save you. It will be their world one day and they will spit on the graves of the twentieth century bastards that left them so many messes to clean up.

There are some things I do know better than young people.
And, as I mentioned ... You have nothing but worn out politics, hatred and division to offer.

I don't need to be saved, or even live forever.
I know young people and what they are thinking, because they ask me questions about how they can get what I have.

I learn how people like you have failed them, because instead of giving them answers to everything, I ask them questions.
I don't want to tell them what to think, I want to know what they think and what they are capable of thinking.

That's one of the many differences between me and you ... You have nothing worthwhile to offer them.
I will show them how to succeed without your useless misdirection ... :thup:

There are some things I do know better than young people.
And, as I mentioned ... You have nothing but worn out politics, hatred and division to offer.

I don't need to be saved, or even live forever.
I know young people and what they are thinking, because they ask me questions about how they can get what I have.

I learn how people like you have failed them, because instead of giving them answers to everything, I ask them questions.
I don't want to tell them what to think, I want to know what they think and what they are capable of thinking.

That's one of the many differences between me and you ... You have nothing worthwhile to offer them.
I will show them how to succeed without your useless misdirection ... :thup:

Now I know you are bullshitting.

"Snitches get stitches and wind up in ditches for being punk bitches."
-biker saying

All your pals are weeping when they go to court. "BOO HOO! TRUMP MADE US DO IT! WE'RE SORRY! WE'LL NEVER DO IT AGAIN! I DON'T BELONG IN JAIL! I'M WHITE!".

And like attracts like, so you're here defending them.
I think protesting is useless, for the most part. The one thing it did accomplish, was to wake up the folks who still believed they would be treated fairly by the government.
Leftist rioters can burn down cities and mob drivers and pedestrians and get out of jail for free, while conservatives so much as set foot in a building (that their taxes pay for BTW) and they get gunned down with no warning and the rest prosecuted all to hell and gone. Seeing that has sure opened the eyes of a lot of folks, so that's good, anyway.

TINVOWOOT

There have been many references in the USMB and elsewhere about a civil war starting up, but what exactly does that mean? An actual shooting war in the streets with people dying? We've already seen that in a few places, in Austin and Louisville and Portland, or was it Seattle? But is it going escalate into rival groups blasting away at each other with numerous casualties? Will we see neighbors against neighbors, for political reasons? Many places around the country have liberal and conservatives living just down the street from each other, no?

Some say there are external forces at work here, the Russians/Chinese/Others who are trying to stoke the fires of violence and destruction in an effort to reduce the US to anarchy. I don't get how this many riots and rioters can continue with what they're doing without some financial aid. And for the life of me I cannot understand how and why the democrat leaders in our major cities and affected states can stand by and allow this lawlessness to go on unabated. It ain't enough IMHO to shake your finger and denounce the violence, I think the national DNC has to come down HARD on those mayors and governors who are not doing everything they can to stop the nonsense. Do they really want a civil war with however many people getting killed? I can't wrap my brain around that.

People are buying guns and ammo big time, and the violence appears to be heading into residential neighborhoods. Maybe I need an AK47, or one of those things. I ain't got the money though, cuz those things are expensive and probably are also out of stock anyway, you might not be able to buy one in some places even if you wanted to. Truth be told, I don't wanna shoot anybody, but is it coming to the point where I'm going to have to, depending on where I live? Things are getting WAY out of hand. Am I wrong?

Yes, you are wrong.

There will be NO civil war.

Most Americans will continue to do what they always do: get up, eat breakfast, go to work, return home for a delicious meal, go to bed. On the weekends, find something fun to do.

Yes. the Dems will be entrenched in power forever through rigged "elections."
Yes, undocumented immigrants will vote openly.
Yes, violent crime will continue to claim more innocent victims.
Yes, some people will be forced to move from their "changing" neighborhoods.
Yes, some young people will be denied college entrance in order to make room for the unqualified.
Yes, the media and Big Tech will decide what opinions are allowed.

Like people in every other country, Americans will meekly submit to brutal reality and try to put politics out of their mind.
Did you know that in 1775 , a 3% tax was put upon some tea, and the British ended up getting their asses kicked? If this country goes into hyper inflation, and the dollar goes to shit, there wont be police, there wont be military, and there wont be protective services for the Congress rats in office. It will be Anarchy. People wont go the work, they wont eat breakfast, it will be a bad day for Biden voters....

Conservatives believe in people reserving rights on state and individual levels while enforcing Constitutional limits on govt.
Then why do they vote Republican?
Dear Gdjjr

With Republicans there is a better chance of them listening to Constitutionalist peers and less chance of them endorsing or selling out to the Liberal overreaching abuses of Govt.

Unfortunately, the GOP has its problems with sellout and compromises for political public pressure.

What is remarkable:
When the Democrats complain about sellout "career politicians and corporate cronies" compromising public interest, it's because their party members in office DIDN'T approve unconstitutional overreaching legislation.

When the Republicans complain about it, it's because their party members DID compromise the Constitution and approve populist demands as Liberals believe are govt jurisdiction and duty.

When Democrats actually agree to enforce Constitutional limits, their constituents complain. While Conservatives complain when Republicans DON'T enforce Constitutional limits.

So Conservatives like Ted Cruz get attacked by the liberal sellouts within their party. While the career GOP or RINO types divide the party so much, that party members have been voting AGAINST Republicans and threatening to leave altogether.

It is really hard to watch this mess going on in both major parties.

I wish all groups would just organize into self-governing bodies
and quit competing to outnumber and overrule others. Just organize
by likeminded beliefs and standards, invest your own taxes in your own policies. And where all states and parties agree, we can invest and support
universal policies and programs approved for public policy and funding.

And where parties disagree, they should organize their own systems and
resources and manage these policies for their own members, similar to
religious organizations. And quit fighting over funding and defunding
policies for other people!

There have been many references in the USMB and elsewhere about a civil war starting up, but what exactly does that mean? An actual shooting war in the streets with people dying? We've already seen that in a few places, in Austin and Louisville and Portland, or was it Seattle? But is it going escalate into rival groups blasting away at each other with numerous casualties? Will we see neighbors against neighbors, for political reasons? Many places around the country have liberal and conservatives living just down the street from each other, no?

Some say there are external forces at work here, the Russians/Chinese/Others who are trying to stoke the fires of violence and destruction in an effort to reduce the US to anarchy. I don't get how this many riots and rioters can continue with what they're doing without some financial aid. And for the life of me I cannot understand how and why the democrat leaders in our major cities and affected states can stand by and allow this lawlessness to go on unabated. It ain't enough IMHO to shake your finger and denounce the violence, I think the national DNC has to come down HARD on those mayors and governors who are not doing everything they can to stop the nonsense. Do they really want a civil war with however many people getting killed? I can't wrap my brain around that.

People are buying guns and ammo big time, and the violence appears to be heading into residential neighborhoods. Maybe I need an AK47, or one of those things. I ain't got the money though, cuz those things are expensive and probably are also out of stock anyway, you might not be able to buy one in some places even if you wanted to. Truth be told, I don't wanna shoot anybody, but is it coming to the point where I'm going to have to, depending on where I live? Things are getting WAY out of hand. Am I wrong?
I thought Civil war meant a mostly peaceful war

View attachment 465507

After all, civility is important.
Those burning buildings caused by the dems,find those

Yes, you are wrong.

There will be NO civil war.

Most Americans will continue to do what they always do: get up, eat breakfast, go to work, return home for a delicious meal, go to bed. On the weekends, find something fun to do.

Yes. the Dems will be entrenched in power forever through rigged "elections."
Yes, undocumented immigrants will vote openly.
Yes, violent crime will continue to claim more innocent victims.
Yes, some people will be forced to move from their "changing" neighborhoods.
Yes, some young people will be denied college entrance in order to make room for the unqualified.
Yes, the media and Big Tech will decide what opinions are allowed.

Like people in every other country, Americans will meekly submit to brutal reality and try to put politics out of their mind.
sad but true,well spoken, :thankusmile:

"Snitches get stitches and wind up in ditches for being punk bitches."
-biker saying

All your pals are weeping when they go to court. "BOO HOO! TRUMP MADE US DO IT! WE'RE SORRY! WE'LL NEVER DO IT AGAIN! I DON'T BELONG IN JAIL! I'M WHITE!".

And like attracts like, so you're here defending them.
I think protesting is useless, for the most part. The one thing it did accomplish, was to wake up the folks who still believed they would be treated fairly by the government.
Leftist rioters can burn down cities and mob drivers and pedestrians and get out of jail for free, while conservatives so much as set foot in a building (that their taxes pay for BTW) and they get gunned down with no warning and the rest prosecuted all to hell and gone. Seeing that has sure opened the eyes of a lot of folks, so that's good, anyway.

TINVOWOOT
We have MANY,MANY demorat troll posters here who are huge fans of those leftist rioters who burn down cities,they are all the ones who voted for biden.

Conservatives believe in people reserving rights on state and individual levels while enforcing Constitutional limits on govt.
Dear Gdjjr

With Republicans there is a better chance of them listening to Constitutionalist peers and less chance of them endorsing or selling out to the Liberal overreaching abuses of Govt.

Unfortunately, the GOP has its problems with sellout and compromises for political public pressure.

What is remarkable:
When the Democrats complain about sellout "career politicians and corporate cronies" compromising public interest, it's because their party members in office DIDN'T approve unconstitutional overreaching legislation.

When the Republicans complain about it, it's because their party members DID compromise the Constitution and approve populist demands as Liberals believe are govt jurisdiction and duty.

When Democrats actually agree to enforce Constitutional limits, their constituents complain. While Conservatives complain when Republicans DON'T enforce Constitutional limits.

So Conservatives like Ted Cruz get attacked by the liberal sellouts within their party. While the career GOP or RINO types divide the party so much, that party members have been voting AGAINST Republicans and threatening to leave altogether.

by likeminded beliefs and standards, invest your own taxes in your own policies. And where all states and parties agree, we can invest and support

I have said this hundreds of times,both parties are corrupt and one in the same.that has been proven too many times to remember.Obama was a clone of bush and continued everyone of bush’s policys lying to america he would reverse them but instead expanded all of them.

The demorat party has been infiltrated by terrorists funded by the CIA, fortunately they have not infiltrated the GOP party though,not yet anyways.there are some good patriotic gop governors thst gave the middle finger to big brother government like Desantis of Florida and Noem of South Dakota. I would do cartwheels if either of them became potus in the next election and beat lying Biden,they are not the gop establishment globalists you are used to as the Reagan’s were and the bush’s,Romney’s,and Graham’s are,all part of the new world order working with the dems to destroy America. Noem and Desantis are against big tech and have their states going maskless. :thup: This is pissing fauci off as it isgruesome newsome.:abgg2q.jpg:

Kristy Noem would be a great president,she stood up to big government giving them the middle finger and had SD be the one state thst did not close businesses,wear masks or do all that social distancing bs.the media of course lied and said true to form,that SD had the highest infection rate after NY,what else do you expect from the msm media right? Noem was the one governor who did the right thing and did not go along with the covid virus hoax,a true patriot.

the gop party still needs to be abolished as the demorats do though and we need a new party sense the likes of the bush’s,Romney’s,Graham’s and McConnell’s have all made that party as evil as the demorat party is.

your usual calling everyone idiots.
Nothing casual about it- words mean things and I stand by my assertions- prove me wrong, with hard evidence.
The evidence I use is peoples own words-

Last edited:
Dear Gdjjr

What is remarkable:

I have said this hundreds of times,both parties are corrupt and one in the same.that has been proven too many times to remember.Obama was a clone of bush and continued everyone of bush’s policys lying to america he would reverse them but instead expanded all of them.

The demorat party has been infiltrated by terrorists funded by the CIA, fortunately they have not infiltrated the GOP party though,not yet anyways.there are some good patriotic gop governors thst gave the middle finger to big brother government like Desantis of Florida and Noem of South Dakota. I would do cartwheels if either of them became potus in the next election and beat lying Biden,they are not the gop establishment globalists you are used to as the Reagan’s were and the bush’s,Romney’s,and Graham’s are,all part of the new world order working with the dems to destroy America. Noem and Desantis are against big tech and have their states going maskless. :thup: This is pissing fauci off as it isgruesome newsome.:abgg2q.jpg:

Kristy Noem would be a great president,she stood up to big government giving them the middle finger and had SD be the one state thst did not close businesses,wear masks or do all that social distancing bs.the media of course lied and said true to form,that SD had the highest infection rate after NY,what else do you expect from the msm media right? Noem was the one governor who did the right thing and did not go along with the covid virus hoax,a true patriot.

the gop party still needs to be abolished as the demorats do though and we need a new party sense the likes of the bush’s,Romney’s,Graham’s and McConnell’s have all made that party as evil as the demorat party is.
Proof in the pudding this post is spot on and truthful is our resident troll the hippie hates this post. :laughing0301: :rofl: :abgg2q.jpg: Damn it used to be only the sports section where this troll that whines to the mods everyday and has them in his pockets where I ran into him,now he is branching out.

Last edited:
I've not seen that in my life time- rhetoric doesn't count, results do.
So Conservatives like Ted Cruz
Who employs Tec Cruz's wife? Ted Cruz, like most GOP elites, is a Neocon, i.e., war monger and devout US hegemony believer. Neocon's crafted The New American Century, which claimed what is needed is a new Pearl Harbor, and voila! 9/11- he's first and foremost, a Republican. Just like his peer, John Cornyn- and prior to them Kaye Bailey Hutchison and prior to, or corresponding with her, Phil Gramm- they wouldn't know conservative, outside of political vernacular, if it slapped them in the face, which it does, every day- in today's world, conservative is to keep, i.e., status quo, which is, in simple English, don't rock the boat- and they don't/won't- again rhetoric doesn't count-

Forum List

Back