Civil rights icon Rep. John Lewis says he has Stage IV pancreatic cancer: "I am going to fight it"

• Banned
"While I am clear-eyed about the prognosis, doctors have told me that recent medical advances have made this type of cancer treatable in many cases, that treatment options are no longer as debilitating as they once were, and that I have a fighting chance," Lewis said in a statement.

• Banned
" we are all praying for you following this diagnosis. John, know that generations of Americans have you in their thoughts & prayers as you face this fight. We are all praying that you are comfortable. We know that you will be well." - Wacky Nancy Pelosi

• Banned
  • Banned
"Stay strong. Mighty warrior. Inspiration to all who seeks to live in the truth !!! Prayers. And Godspeed " - President Obama

• Banned
Let’s all pray for the Conscience of the Congress, our beloved John Lewis.

why always the good ones? i'm sure he'll beat the cancer! give it hell, John!

"I may miss a few votes during this period, but with God’s grace I will be back on the front lines soon."

Rep. John Lewis Diagnosed With Stage 4 Pancreatic Cancer | HuffPost
Someone should ask him if the Democratic Party should apologize for their racist heritage.
probably too late, though i hope not!
It’s the perfect time to do it.

"I may miss a few votes during this period, but with God’s grace I will be back on the front lines soon."

John Lewis s no civil right icon, he's just one of the manuplitive racial assholes in congress that victimizes his own race for personal gain. I hope the asshole croaks.
he marched with MLK. i hope your rethink your comments!

John Lewis s no civil right icon, he's just one of the manuplitive racial assholes in congress that victimizes his own race for personal gain. I hope the asshole croaks.
After all, what would he know?

iu

Lewis-Beaten-1000x665.jpg

I knew it wouldn't take long for a racist POS to come out of the wood work.

I know you would have been one to pour a milkshake on his head at the Woolworth's lunch counter.

"John Lewis is a good man who helped perfect our nation. He is loved and respected by countless people. The role model of true north. Fight hard and we will be right there with you, my friend." - Marvelous Michelle Obama

Forum List

Back