Civil Rights Icon Dr. Alveda King Praises President Trump’s Response to Charlottesville

She is a Fox News Channel contributor. She once served as a Senior Fellow at the Alexis de Tocqueville Institution, a conservative Washington, D.C. think-tank. She is a former member of the Georgia House of Representatives and the founder of Alveda King Ministries.

From Wikipedia.

Last edited:
She is a Fox News Channelcontributor. She once served as a Senior Fellow at the Alexis de Tocqueville Institution, a conservative Washington, D.C. think-tank. She is a former member of the Georgia House of Representatives and the founder of Alveda King Ministries.

From Wikipedia.
and?

More Trump Derangement Syndrome. If Trump told her to drink poisoned Kool-Aid, she would do it without hesitation.

Sen Rick Scott: I am not going to defend the indefensible. I’m not here to do that. I’m here to be clear, and to be concise and succinct. His comments on Monday were strong. His comments on Tuesday started erasing the comments that were strong. What we want to see from our president is clarity and moral authority. And that moral authority is compromised when Tuesday happens. There’s no question about that. We should all call that on the carpet. I certainly have.

Senator Tim Scott: President Trump's "Moral Authority Is Compromised"

Of course she did. She opposes violence and believes what her uncle taught on nonviolence

I wonder if she would praise you if she read all your posts.
Of course, I'm Steve McGarrett, American Patriot!

That is a good joke. You a patriot. Traitor is more like it. Nazi.

Stupidity isn't treason

I wonder if she would praise you if she read all your posts.
Of course, I'm Steve McGarrett, American Patriot!

That is a good joke. You a patriot. Traitor is more like it. Nazi.
Is Mrs. King a traitor or Nazi?

Forum List

Back