"Civil Discourse" and "Standards of Decorum" in CONgress

ChemEngineer

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2019
Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts admonished both sides of "The world's greatest deliberative body" for violating standards of decorum and not maintaining "civil discourse." Yes, yes, both sides are "guilty."

But this is like comparing a pathological, psychotic liar with someone who exaggerates on occasion. We're all "liars" in the sense that nobody can or should be perfectly honest. And we make mistakes which are often interpreted as lies when we truly believed what we said. That's not a lie. It's an error.

So help me document the most egregious violations of "civil discourse" by the Lying Left. I'll begin with some recent ones by members of "the world's greatest deliberative body" IN PUBLIC!

"Impeach the motherfucker!" (To a cheering audience of hateful Leftists) - Congressthug Rashida Tlaib

"Some people did something." - Muslim congresswoman Ilhan Omar characterizing Muslim's crashing passengeer jets into the World Trade Center Buildings, the Pentagon, and crashing in the Pennsylvania countryside

Then there is Maxine Waters who never opens her big mouth without violating civil discourse.

Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts admonished both sides of "The world's greatest deliberative body" for violating standards of decorum and not maintaining "civil discourse." Yes, yes, both sides are "guilty."

But this is like comparing a pathological, psychotic liar with someone who exaggerates on occasion. We're all "liars" in the sense that nobody can or should be perfectly honest. And we make mistakes which are often interpreted as lies when we truly believed what we said. That's not a lie. It's an error.

So help me document the most egregious violations of "civil discourse" by the Lying Left. I'll begin with some recent ones by members of "the world's greatest deliberative body" IN PUBLIC!

"Impeach the motherfucker!" (To a cheering audience of hateful Leftists) - Congressthug Rashida Tlaib

"Some people did something." - Muslim congresswoman Ilhan Omar characterizing Muslim's crashing passengeer jets into the World Trade Center Buildings, the Pentagon, and crashing in the Pennsylvania countryside

Then there is Maxine Waters who never opens her big mouth without violating civil discourse.
For $100, Alex, what gender and skin color do these people share?

Your cherrypicked examples are not from any exercise of "discourse".

Any more than this is:

Stupidity, my dear, comes in all colors. I will grant you that Democrats have maliciously dumbed down blacks in America for the most selfish and craven of motives. It is for that reason that prisons are disproportionately burdened with black convicts, but I did not single these individuals out for any other reason than their supreme hatefulness/stupidity/lack of decorum.

How have Democrats dumbed down blacks?
1. By excusing their irresponsibility and criminal conduct under the catch-all of "racism."
2. By politicizing public schools in inner cities and pretending that everyone should advance equally, when many don't even try.
3. By playing the race card every day of every week.
4. By rewarding irresponsible mothers with loads of money. Many black women have boasted of their newborns being sources of income. This consigns all such harlots to lives of misery if not poverty, and their children of learning to do likewise.

Stupidity, my dear, comes in all colors. I will grant you that Democrats have maliciously dumbed down blacks in America for the most selfish and craven of motives. It is for that reason that prisons are disproportionately burdened with black convicts, but I did not single these individuals out for any other reason than their supreme hatefulness/stupidity/lack of decorum.

How have Democrats dumbed down blacks?
1. By excusing their irresponsibility and criminal conduct under the catch-all of "racism."
2. By politicizing public schools in inner cities and pretending that everyone should advance equally, when many don't even try.
3. By playing the race card every day of every week.
4. By rewarding irresponsible mothers with loads of money. Many black women have boasted of their newborns being sources of income. This consigns all such harlots to lives of misery if not poverty, and their children of learning to do likewise.

Interesting that a purported "chem engineer" is oblivious to what a Sweeping Generalization Fallacy is.

Forum List

Back