Civics Survey 2022

$ecular#eckler

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2020
Transient
The current survey, released for Constitution Day (Sept. 17), found the first drop in six years among those who could identify all three branches of government, and declines among those who could name the First Amendment rights, though knowledge remained high on some other questions.

I do not remember ever hearing of this in the past. I do not remember a report about the "drop" six years ago (2016) - I think I would have noticed it. My USMB automatic search query seems to indicate that nobody issued a discussion on the new information that would seem to interest all of you brilliant political science observers that I trust for the truth, but I had to wait until Bill O'Reilly explained that this is an indicator of the country going insane.

He has a hilarious introduction to the survey, he describes how the big shots have no confidence in Joe Biden, but then, the average citizens do not care, and then the survey proves it. He says, "Low information people are electing bad people - bad to the bone bad people."

And, as many of you know, I argue that the political partisan chaos is caused by the imperfect Constitution, and it trickles down causing social disorderliness; and then, cycles back in the election campaigns.

If the American society was tranquil, as parameterized in the Preamble, then we would compliment the government design for sorting out our differences and justifying partisan compromises; but the government design does not do that. It seemed to do so in the past, because the compromises are obscured in hindsight, and the public reporting was delayed and adjusted. But things are different now and the imperfections are adversely effecting the approach to domestic tranquility.

There is nothing wrong with the Preamble. The problem is the Three-part Separation Theory is faulty. It only prevents any one person from ascending to a dictatorship. It does nothing to control oligarchy quests for control of all three branches. We all understand the game plan - put as many partisans in as many elected seats and appointed offices, as possible; and then the society is supposed to be tranquil. Right???

What's supposed to happen if we "fire" all the Democrats, or flip seats blue?

It does not work. The representation system and checks and balances do not work correctly

View attachment 696002

I do not remember ever hearing of this in the past. I do not remember a report about the "drop" six years ago (2016) - I think I would have noticed it. My USMB automatic search query seems to indicate that nobody issued a discussion on the new information that would seem to interest all of you brilliant political science observers that I trust for the truth, but I had to wait until Bill O'Reilly explained that this is an indicator of the country going insane.

He has a hilarious introduction to the survey, he describes how the big shots have no confidence in Joe Biden, but then, the average citizens do not care, and then the survey proves it. He says, "Low information people are electing bad people - bad to the bone bad people."

And, as many of you know, I argue that the political partisan chaos is caused by the imperfect Constitution, and it trickles down causing social disorderliness; and then, cycles back in the election campaigns.

If the American society was tranquil, as parameterized in the Preamble, then we would compliment the government design for sorting out our differences and justifying partisan compromises; but the government design does not do that. It seemed to do so in the past, because the compromises are obscured in hindsight, and the public reporting was delayed and adjusted. But things are different now and the imperfections are adversely effecting the approach to domestic tranquility.

There is nothing wrong with the Preamble. The problem is the Three-part Separation Theory is faulty. It only prevents any one person from ascending to a dictatorship. It does nothing to control oligarchy quests for control of all three branches. We all understand the game plan - put as many partisans in as many elected seats and appointed offices, as possible; and then the society is supposed to be tranquil. Right???

What's supposed to happen if we "fire" all the Democrats, or flip seats blue?

It does not work. The representation system and checks and balances do not work correctly

View attachment 696002

Your source is far from objective.
Just the opposite, with a Left leaning bias.
Makes this thread just another GIGO from you, as usual.

Biggest flaw is the actual "survey" and the full body of questions asked, etc. isn't presented. Makes this just another Op-Ed piece of hyperbole.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back