Civics Quiz

You answered 31 out of 33 correctly — 93.94 %

It does tend to go beyond pure civics and into right wing economics

Whether the winger considers it 'right wing' or not is irrelevant... the questions were indeed based on truth

I completed the quiz... pretty simple... but the site may be getting hammered for whatever reason.. as it hangs for me before the results... go figure.. LOL

Not sure how you find that a right leaning quiz. Democratic economic policies, civil rights questions, separation of church and state and the like. This thing is a lefty primer.

31 of 33. Yes, it leans to the conservative right in economics, but so what. It's a good quiz.

Rabbi, what have you offered the forum other than a half-baked form of libertarianism?

OK--I am the little stupid kid in the corner!!

You answered 28 out of 33 correctly — 84.85 %

Average score for this quiz during April: 74.6%

Even worst, I missed the historical questions!

Question #4 - B. Would slavery be allowed to expand to new territories?
Question #6 - D. establishing an official religion for the United States
Question #7 - D. Gettysburg Address
Question #11 - A. their arguments helped lead to the adoption of the Bill of Rights
Question #13 - E. certain permanent moral and political truths are accessible to human reason

By the way, the economic questions are Corporate-centric--I know because those questions were easy. Now if they start talking about laffer curves and how taxes theorectically effect the economy, I would have failed big time.

Last edited:
This is going to get interesting. The school is conducting a survey. So far the only logical conclusion is people are smarter in April than March.

Apparently, our kids aren't doing so well on this...

how 'bout us?

Civic Literacy Report - Civics Quiz

I think quite a few of the questions are clearly skewed right and the answer depends on one's political pov. But it's an interesting quiz.

It shows how far apart we are that I think it leaned left.

Also, I think they got an answer wrong, as lincoln douglas was bout the dangers of Dred Scott. Expansion into the territories was part of that.

But that is just me.

I got 31.

33 was also kind of goofy.

It did not surprise me in the least to see that the average folk outscored the elected folks consistently

Forum List

Back