City of Berkeley votes to impeach bush

manu1959

Left Coast Isolationist
Oct 28, 2004
california
just saw this on the local news ... city of berkeley votes to place on the ballot a measure to impeach bush..... so the citizens of berkeley get to vote for or against....LOL

manu1959 said:
just saw this on the local news ... city of berkeley votes to place on the ballot a measure to impeach bush..... so the citizens of berkeley get to vote for or against....LOL

:rotflmao: :duh3: :rotflmao:

manu1959 said:

And to think Berkley is supposed to be a place of higher learning. You would think someone would tell them that they dont have the power to do that:p

It's likely the city council had no choice, the supporters of this, let's face it, ridiculous initiative, probably collected enough signatures to get on the ballot. That's the initiative petition for you.

acludem

I'm a bit sick thinking there would be a large enough group of idiots to allow for something like this.

This country seems doomed. It's hard to out-smart stupid people's passion.

Maybe I can get a petition together to demand the resignation of Ted Kennedy. Then again, I could better use my time watching grass grow.

acludem said:
It's likely the city council had no choice, the supporters of this, let's face it, ridiculous initiative, probably collected enough signatures to get on the ballot. That's the initiative petition for you.

acludem

nope .... city council made the motion it was seconded and thus the council voted to put it on the city ballot for the people to vote on

Jimmyeatworld said:
Maybe I can get a petition together to demand the resignation of Ted Kennedy. Then again, I could better use my time watching grass grow.

bet you could get one of the red state city councils to do it

Forum List

Back