City Of Albuquerque Refers Trump Campaign Bill To Collection Agency

The city should have gotten at least a payment of half of the costs before trump came to give his rally. If not all of it.

Smart people get payment up front when they deal with trump.

Deadbeat Trump.

He has a very long history of not paying his bills.

He's nothing but a deadbeat sponging off everyone else.

The city should have gotten at least a payment of half of the costs before trump came to give his rally. If not all of it.

They are billing Trump after the fact. Fraud, pure and simple.

He didn't pay. If it were you and me, it would get sent to the collection agency.
Fitting.

Deadbeat Trump.

Yeah, I hear Trump has section 8 housing and foodstamps. What a mooch!

Deadbeat Trump.

The mayor of Albuquerque is a Democrat.

Enough said.

Of course he's a dead beat.

Republicans love taking up the whatsaidnot for Trump!!
The mayor of Albuquerque is a Democrat.

Enough said.

Deadbeat Trump.

The mayor of Albuquerque is a Democrat. In other words he's a grifter who makes a living by picking pockets.

100186.gif

"Oh, yeah!
Well, what about...?"

Whenever a contemporaneous matter is something you rather not honestly confront,
days of yore may afford a diversionary escape, however transparent.

In regard to the thread's topic, Bam Bam Bannon may come up with a "Go Fund Me" scam.

Good luck, Albuquerque.

What a hoot. Mr. "I'm so wealthy!" can't pay his bills-

The New Mexico city of Albuquerque has sent an unpaid bill for former President Donald Trump’s reelection campaign to a debt collection agency, officials said.

The $211,175.94 bill stems from a rally held in 2019 by Trump’s reelection campaign in the nearby city of Rio Rancho. According to the Albuquerque Journal, Trump stayed overnight in Albuquerque while in the area for the Sept. 16 rally, forcing the city to shut down city hall and other parts of downtown.

This and all those bankruptcy's are not going to help your credit rating Mr. Stable Genius--

Forum List

Back