Citizens opening fire

What could POSSIBLY go wrong here?

Private property and livelihoods are being destroyed. Plenty of wrong has already occurred. What in your eyes, is going to stop that from getting worse?

I don't think killing will and I don't think we'll know until the dust settles.

Oh hell Coyote, I haven't a clue. Maybe a progressive shithead or two will think twice about starting some trouble knowing he might get shot for his idiocy.

Who knows, it might actually prevent some poor people from getting killed by these assholes.

They almost succeeded in murdering a poor child last night.

This isn't progressives WW. These are common looters and criminals and thugs.

They are from the left, they represent the left and it seems that leaders from the left cannot control them and ready to appease them. Two weeks ago the governor of Michigan was ticked that people didn’t stay home and went to the capital in Lansing to protest peacefully and she was pissed. Today they have people rioting and destroying Michigan, and she sits back and says, we hear you? WTF? Two weeks ago, she hated peacefully protesters, today she wants to embrace violent protesters. This is a left.

They are huh?

Has it occurred to you that maybe this isn't a left/right issue? I realize that is a taboo suggestion these days.

Oh hell Coyote, I haven't a clue. Maybe a progressive shithead or two will think twice about starting some trouble knowing he might get shot for his idiocy.

Who knows, it might actually prevent some poor people from getting killed by these assholes.

They almost succeeded in murdering a poor child last night.

This isn't progressives WW. These are common looters and criminals and thugs.

They are from the left, they represent the left and it seems that leaders from the left cannot control them and ready to appease them. Two weeks ago the governor of Michigan was ticked that people didn’t stay home and went to the capital in Lansing to protest peacefully and she was pissed. Today they have people rioting and destroying Michigan, and she sits back and says, we hear you? WTF? Two weeks ago, she hated peacefully protesters, today she wants to embrace violent protesters. This is a left.

They are huh?

Has it occurred to you that maybe this isn't a left/right issue? I realize that is a taboo suggestion these days.
Holy sane point-of-view-a-moly! :aargh:
Iss verboten! :badgrin:
You can't do that! In b4 sum1 is crucified by the leftists

I seem to recall the left not long ago condemning the peaceful protests of business owners who wanted to open back up so they could feed their families. But not many are condemning blacks burning those businesses to the ground.

Funny how the left thinks.

Private property and livelihoods are being destroyed. Plenty of wrong has already occurred. What in your eyes, is going to stop that from getting worse?

Killing? Shit, the domestic terrorists have already killed in the wake of this. You are okay with that?

Killing? Shit, the domestic terrorists have already killed in the wake of this. You are okay with that?
I am not.

No evidence that Floyd death based on race. Just criminal conduct by a bunch of losers.
View attachment 344117
To libtard 'thinking', guilt and innocence are GROUP qualities, not individual properties.

You are thus innocent or guilty, not based on what you do, but what group you fall into.

This is why Libtards are fundamentally unable to govern during times of crisis like this.

They simply cannot think rationally.

When Libtards say that taking forceful action to stop rioters only reinfoces the underlying causes of the rioting, they are demonstrating to the whole universe that they are ideological idiots.
I guess we'll see. There are plenty of cities "militarizing" and plenty that won't. We'll see which approach works with the least loss of life.

They were stealing packages......had guns.......threatening the Fed x driver...........one looter got Karma for the last time in his life................

I seem to recall the left not long ago condemning the peaceful protests of business owners who wanted to open back up so they could feed their families. But not many are condemning blacks burning those businesses to the ground.

Funny how the left thinks.

I don't know what bunker you've been hiding in but everyone I've read has been condemning the riots.

No evidence that Floyd death based on race. Just criminal conduct by a bunch of losers.
View attachment 344117
To libtard 'thinking', guilt and innocence are GROUP qualities, not individual properties.

You are thus innocent or guilty, not based on what you do, but what group you fall into.

This is why Libtards are fundamentally unable to govern during times of crisis like this.

When Libtards say that taking forceful action to stop rioters only reinfoces the underlying causes of the rioting, they are demonstrating to the whole universe that they are ideological idiots.
I guess we'll see. There are plenty of cities "militarizing" and plenty that won't. We'll see which approach works with the least loss of life.

I also suspect that each city needs a different response - they aren't all the same.

When they start shooting people, they become police, judge and jury.

Welcome lawlessness to fight lawlessness.

What could go wrong?
How do you label the looters?

Are they just poor harmless victims of racist white America?

Last edited:
When they start shooting people, they become police, judge and jury.

Welcome lawlessness to fight lawlessness.

What could go wrong?
How do you lable thenlooters?

Are they just poor harmless victims of racist white America?

Actually...looters are reprehensible (and they come in all colors, or did you know that?).

I think they need a strict curfew and looters suffer the full penalty of the law.

View attachment 344117

I also suspect that each city needs a different response - they aren't all the same.
As someone that's been through more riots than most, I'd say let the National Guard handle it.
Who knew that a Democrat governor would set the standard for that? Bob Graham was a good governor and a real American. Probably the last good American governor FL had up until DeSantis. Scott? Oh! No. Grafty sumbitch. Jeb Bush? Nawsuh! Yeah, Bob Graham and Ron DeSantis are the best 2 in my lifetime. Bob Graham oh! and Lawton Chiles, what a gentleman he was! Those days are gone and Democrats are now Communists. The times, they are a-changin.

Last edited:
They were stealing packages......had guns.......threatening the Fed x driver...........one looter got Karma for the last time in his life................

just-drove-through-minneapolis-didnt-see-any-protesters-bloody-truck-minneapolis-riot-memes.jpg

Actually...looters are reprehensible (and they come in all colors, or did you know that?).
I have noticed

we would hope that intergration would improve the behavior of black people

But instead it is lowering the standards of whites

we would hope that intergration would improve the behavior of black people
But instead it is lowering the standards of whites
The black and white UNDERCLASS have a much higher proportion of violence and criminality because they are genetically predisposed to be weak minded losers.

This is exactly what we have a Second Amendment for and they will hardly be the first ones to do this. I've seen several examples of business owners and others guarding their properties with rifles. In every instance they were spared the carnage and not a single shot was fired.
This is NOT what the second amendment is for.
LOL, because Creepy says so. GTFO
STFU, redneck.
LOL, redneck? I grew up in southern California and spent most of the last decade in Germany.
Large groups of looters are gathering at Fashion Island and South Coast plaza waiting for nightfall to attack. The National Guard has been called with a two hour notice. My neighbors are suited up.

There is a CVS in Rancho Santa Margarita that is surrounded by looters armed with rocks, bricks and metal bars. Citizens have grabbed their weapons and are on the way.

San Pedro has put out a community alert that carloads of looters are driving around looking for any business to destroy.
Vigilantism is every bit as illegal as looting.

If they start shooting they are murderers and should be treated as such.
If they shoot protesters they are heroes.

Really?

Protesting is legal.

Riots are not.
Protesting is a right, right there in the first amendment.

New Topics

Forum List

Back