Citizens opening fire

What could POSSIBLY go wrong here?

This is exactly what we have a Second Amendment for and they will hardly be the first ones to do this. I've seen several examples of business owners and others guarding their properties with rifles. In every instance they were spared the carnage and not a single shot was fired.
This is NOT what the second amendment is for.
LOL, because Creepy says so. GTFO
STFU, redneck.
LOL, redneck? I grew up in southern California and spent most of the last decade in Germany.
Large groups of looters are gathering at Fashion Island and South Coast plaza waiting for nightfall to attack. The National Guard has been called with a two hour notice. My neighbors are suited up.

There is a CVS in Rancho Santa Margarita that is surrounded by looters armed with rocks, bricks and metal bars. Citizens have grabbed their weapons and are on the way.

San Pedro has put out a community alert that carloads of looters are driving around looking for any business to destroy.
Vigilantism is every bit as illegal as looting.

If they start shooting they are murderers and should be treated as such.
Deploy Apache attack helicopters and sweep the streets clean of the criminal vermin. Use flamethrowers as well...turn some of the rioters into human torches and they will get the message. Militarize law enforcement as much as possible.

Don't try to steal my stuff or destroy my house and I will not have to SHOOT your sorry ass.

I'm so glad I live in the country away from all this crap............nobody robs us out here...........because they know we all own guns and would blow them away.

Love Fly over states......and the country.

Guarding property and people is not vigilantism pusswads. We will initiate nothing but we will not permit looting and vandalism to the properties we are in front of. We will not chase anyone down either but those that wish to come to us and try to engage in violence will be met with force as a response. We know what we are doing with sound legal advice and this may play out in court over the years, entirely in our favor. Very few of you know this but it is patently illegal to instruct police to not respond to lawlessness of rioting and looting. No elected official is bestowed with that prerogative. So, for now, we will do our small part to preserve and protect
Does your group have a manual they use or some kind of anti-looting instruction?

You said you have retired LEOs, publishing some kind of how to control looters for Dummies would be very helpful.

My inclination runs toward a 12 guage and rubber bullets with live loads in my pocket.

Oh hell Coyote, I haven't a clue. Maybe a progressive shithead or two will think twice about starting some trouble knowing he might get shot for his idiocy.

Who knows, it might actually prevent some poor people from getting killed by these assholes.

They almost succeeded in murdering a poor child last night.

This isn't progressives WW. These are common looters and criminals and thugs.

This is exactly what we have a Second Amendment for and they will hardly be the first ones to do this. I've seen several examples of business owners and others guarding their properties with rifles. In every instance they were spared the carnage and not a single shot was fired.
This is NOT what the second amendment is for.
LOL, because Creepy says so. GTFO
STFU, redneck.
LOL, redneck? I grew up in southern California and spent most of the last decade in Germany.
Large groups of looters are gathering at Fashion Island and South Coast plaza waiting for nightfall to attack. The National Guard has been called with a two hour notice. My neighbors are suited up.

There is a CVS in Rancho Santa Margarita that is surrounded by looters armed with rocks, bricks and metal bars. Citizens have grabbed their weapons and are on the way.

San Pedro has put out a community alert that carloads of looters are driving around looking for any business to destroy.
Vigilantism is every bit as illegal as looting.

If they start shooting they are murderers and should be treated as such.
If they shoot protesters they are heroes.

Really?

Protesting is legal.

Riots are not.

When they start shooting people, they become police, judge and jury.

Welcome lawlessness to fight lawlessness.

What could go wrong?
People have a right to protect them and theirs, sweetie.

If you start shooting unarmed people it gets dicey.

I'm pro-law enforcement. Not vigilantism

What could go wrong?

A man has the right to protect his property and his life and his family.

They don't violate that then they will not get shot........if they ignore it......OH WELL.

Play taps.

What could go wrong?

They don't violate that then they will not get shot........if they ignore it......OH WELL.

Play taps.

Life and family sure.

Property is something else.

What could go wrong?

Play taps.

Life and family sure.

BS.................I will defend my property as well.........the books Mrs. Legal eagle go by by with me.........You can hang me from the flaq pole later..........but the perp who steals from me will NEVER STEAL FROM ANYONE AGAIN.

Clear it up for you

What could go wrong?

Play taps.

Life and family sure.

BS.................I will defend my property as well.........the books Mrs. Legal eagle go by by with me.........You can hang me from the flaq pole later..........but the perp who steals from me will NEVER STEAL FROM ANYONE AGAIN.

Clear it up for you

It's mind boggling. You will kill people for the sake of property but you won't tolerate a woman having an abortion.

No evidence that Floyd death based on race. Just criminal conduct by a bunch of losers.
View attachment 344117
To libtard 'thinking', guilt and innocence are GROUP qualities, not individual properties.

You are thus innocent or guilty, not based on what you do, but what group you fall into.

This is why Libtards are fundamentally unable to govern during times of crisis like this.

They simply cannot think rationally.

When Libtards say that taking forceful action to stop rioters only reinfoces the underlying causes of the rioting, they are demonstrating to the whole universe that they are ideological idiots.

What could go wrong?

Play taps.

Life and family sure.

Clear it up for you

It's mind boggling. You will kill people for the sake of property but you won't tolerate a woman having an abortion.
I agree with late term abortion laws.......If they can't make up their minds by then then oh well.........and most state laws are there.

Mind boglling............How is it mind boggling to understand DO NOT STEAL.........If you DON'T STEAL YOU DON'T GET SHOT..........

Whre I come from that is pretty normal........Sheriff might take you in for questioning..........buty you aren\t gonna go to jail for someone breaking into your house.........It was dark......I thought he had a gun......I was in fear of my life........BYE BYE..........MRS. LEGAL EAGLE.

Oh hell Coyote, I haven't a clue. Maybe a progressive shithead or two will think twice about starting some trouble knowing he might get shot for his idiocy.

Who knows, it might actually prevent some poor people from getting killed by these assholes.

They almost succeeded in murdering a poor child last night.

This isn't progressives WW. These are common looters and criminals and thugs.

They are from the left, they represent the left and it seems that leaders from the left cannot control them and ready to appease them. Two weeks ago the governor of Michigan was ticked that people didn’t stay home and went to the capital in Lansing to protest peacefully and she was pissed. Today they have people rioting and destroying Michigan, and she sits back and says, we hear you? WTF? Two weeks ago, she hated peacefully protesters, today she wants to embrace violent protesters. This is a left.

Forum List

Back