Citizens opening fire

WEATHER53

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2017
It’s set for DC tonight
About 50 now have committed to line target areas and offer protection that law enforcement, mayor and governors won’t provide because they are too busy arresting church attendees
The lawless farce is ovet and property will be provided some protection even if poluce won’t do it .

It’s set for DC tonight
About 50 now have committed to line target areas and offer protection that law enforcement, mayor and governors won’t provide because they are too busy arresting church attendees
The lawless farce is ovet and property will be provided some protection even if poluce won’t do it .
Interesting. Doesn't look like a civil war so 50 of you are going to go out armed to fight crime? I wonder how the police will tell you apart from the other protesters that are not supposed to be shooting guns. Maybe you could all wear tee shirts saying "we're the good guys" so the police or the National Guard will not shoot you down in the dark, by mistake.

When they start shooting people, they become police, judge and jury.

Welcome lawlessness to fight lawlessness.

What could go wrong?
If the cops are not allowed to do their jobs, volunteers will do it for them.

We were stupid to listen to liberals blather about excessive force in the face of organized rioting.

"Volunteers" will be preventing the cops from doing their jobs.

When they start shooting people, they become police, judge and jury.

Welcome lawlessness to fight lawlessness.

What could go wrong?
If the cops are not allowed to do their jobs, volunteers will do it for them.

We were stupid to listen to liberals blather about excessive force in the face of organized rioting.

"Volunteers" will be preventing the cops from doing their jobs.
Yeah? What's their excuse right now..?

It’s set for DC tonight
Why Target?

It’s set for DC tonight

So, around 50 casualties tonight is your prediction? Interesting.

It’s set for DC tonight
Why Target?

So they have something to aim at, silly.

What could POSSIBLY go wrong here?

This is exactly what we have a Second Amendment for and they will hardly be the first ones to do this. I've seen several examples of business owners and others guarding their properties with rifles. In every instance they were spared the carnage and not a single shot was fired.

This is exactly what we have a Second Amendment for and they will hardly be the first ones to do this. I've seen several examples of business owners and others guarding their properties with rifles. In every instance they were spared the carnage and not a single shot was fired.

I'm pretty skeptical, but maybe.

Turns out firearms are a pretty good deterrent from crime. We should make a law.

Forum List

Back