Citizens opening fire

When they start shooting people, they become police, judge and jury.

Welcome lawlessness to fight lawlessness.

What could go wrong?

Is not your side, the side that chants "we want dead cops".... so isn't this result, simply the natural end to your own position?

How can you say you hate police, and police are all evil, and then get upset when common citizens start shooting in a lawless anarchy?

Sorry.... but those are mutually exclusive. You can't say you hate all police, and then cry when anarchy breaks out from lack of police.

This war is making for some strange bedfellows. Chicago Latinos are taking out black rioters.

When they start shooting people, they become police, judge and jury.

Welcome lawlessness to fight lawlessness.

What could go wrong?

Is not your side, the side that chants "we want dead cops".... so isn't this result, simply the natural end to your own position?

How can you say you hate police, and police are all evil, and then get upset when common citizens start shooting in a lawless anarchy?

Sorry.... but those are mutually exclusive. You can't say you hate all police, and then cry when anarchy breaks out from lack of police.

This war is making for some strange bedfellows. Chicago Latinos are taking out black rioters.
Innocent?

If legal action does not work ,try Lever Action. A Smith and Wesson revolving shotgun is a great crime deterrent.
I prefer pump action shotguns.

The sound of loading another round is just lovely, though a lever is pretty too in its own way.

I just prefer 12 projectiles coming out simultaneously/per shot.

If legal action does not work ,try Lever Action. A Smith and Wesson revolving shotgun is a great crime deterrent.
I prefer pump action shotguns.

The sound of loading another round is just lovely, though a lever is pretty too in its own way.

I just prefer 12 projectiles coming out simultaneously/per shot.
Just as long as they drop and the rest run.

Watch out Mexicans using force to stop looters snd rioters you will soon find the police focused on you because the emotive tards must “vent”

New Topics

Forum List

Back