Citing rise of ‘Christian nationalism,’ Secular Democrats unveil sweeping recommendations for Biden

It prevents people like you from preventing people like me from "practicing" my religion.

No one in this country has ever stopped you from practicing your religion. That is unless your religion involves violence or other lawbreaking and Mark and bullshit like that.

Refusing to sell wedding cakes to gay people is not practicing religion. It’s discrimination.

If you think homosexuality is a crime then you have to listen to Jesus. I thought Jesus told his followers to go and mingle with the sinners and love them. He himself was hanging out with a prostitute wasn’t he?

Spare your silly sanctimony kid. When Governors stop Churches from assembling they are prohibiting the "free exercise" said Religion. If one chooses to run one's business by one's religious beliefs forcing them to stop doing it is prohibiting the free exercise of said religion.

Who said anything about homosexuality ? Who said not to mingle with "sinners". Stop making things up.

When Governors stop Churches from assembling they are prohibiting the "free exercise" said Religion.

Practicing your religion doesn’t entitle you to kill the rest of us in a pandemic. Grow up and become civil human being.

In other words practicing your religion doesn’t allow you to deprive me of practicing my life.

Millions of religious people figured out how to worship and continue and still avoid spreading the disease that kills everybody no matter their religion or no religion.

You’re delirious #193. China Joe is aptly named due to the history of Chinese christs in China. Ti tsang is one of them (Livia Kohn), and Jizu (aka Che qi) ‘a group of soldiers’ is depicted in the B.C. star charts at the back of Kistemaker’s The Chinese Sky During the Han. This christ, Jizu, came along well before the avatar from Nazareth, See also the island of Yezo. The first catholics that came to China were beheaded.

When Governors stop Churches from assembling they are prohibiting the "free exercise" said Religion.

Practicing your religion doesn’t entitle you to kill the rest of us in a pandemic. Grow up and become civil human being.

In other words practicing your religion doesn’t allow you to deprive me of practicing my life.

Millions of religious people figured out how to worship and continue and still avoid spreading the disease that kills everybody no matter their religion or no religion.

Hyperbole much? The virus kills less than 2 % of the infected. What a "brave" little boi you seem to be.

So NOW you accept the prohibition of practicing our Religion, you don't seem to have a stable ind son.

You sound like an estrogen filled child afraid of his own shadow. YOU don't get to decide how anyone practices their Religion. Grow up.

Whereas homosexuals and lesbians remain free of mutilation, xianity and islam both practice it (Islamoclitorectomies, West Africa, Russian Old Believers, British Columbia, genital mutilation). It is the transgender who fixates to the extent of the Eucharist, crossing the line over to religion, that is an interesting pathological type.

’The least religious countries:

Have the lowest rates of violent crime and homicide

Are the best places to raise children and be a mother

Score highest for women’s rights and gender equality

Are better at educating their youth in reading, math, and science

Have the highest quality of life

Are the most peaceful.’
(Seidel A, The Founding Myth: Why Christian Nationalism Is Un-American, p. 50)

Hyperbole much? The virus kills less than 2 % of the infected. What a "brave" little boi you seem to be.

It has killed over half a million just in America. So good to know are you OK with killing more people thanwere killed in the the Civil War. Just so you can hang out in a church with a bunch other people who don’t care about killing other people.

Feed em to the lions! :auiqs.jpg:
Do we even have that many lions available?

Church and state are separated for good reasons.
Too much blurring of those lines in the last four decades.
No one is attacking your right to practice your religion.
We just don't want it shoved down our throats...that's all.
Meanwhile, y'all have no problem shoving your sick agenda down our throats. Like most deranged hypocrites, you're blind

YOU don't get to decide how anyone practices their Religion
I am not telling you how to practice your religion. I’m telling you how to behave like a civil moral decent human being no matter your religion or lack thereof when you’re in the public square, when you are conducting commercial business with the millions that make up the entire society; the millions outside your particular church that you wouldn’t have much if you didn’t have them, If you district have us.

You will infect them and you will kill them just so you need not be inconvenienced by practicing a safe religious service to your Lord for a period of time.

YOU don't get to decide how anyone practices their Religion
I am not telling you how to practice your religion. I’m telling you how to behave like a civil moral decent human being no matter your religion or lack thereof when you’re in the public square, when you are conducting commercial business with the millions that make up the entire society; the millions outside your particular church that you wouldn’t have much if you didn’t have them, If you district have us.

You will infect them and you will kill them just so you need not be inconvenienced by practicing a safe religious service to your Lord for a period of time.

You poor misled troll. Wear your mask, take your vaccine, lock yourself in your home.
I'm going to live my life free as I always have. You'll just have to deal with it.

Wear your mask, take your vaccine, lock yourself in your home.
I'm going to live my life free as I always have. You'll just have to deal with it.

You dumb ass. The only freedom I’ve given up is free to be within six or 10 feet or so of other people. and I wear a mask for
Doctor and dentist visits and that’s about it., Fortunately my wife and I can both work at home; kids are off on their own. All shopping online. When I need something from Home Depot I get curbside pick up. Probably wore a mask for maybe one or two hours total over the past year. I’ve given up no freedom. Wife and I Go hiking, motorcycling, bicycle riding, walking the dog, went to the beach vacation homes four times this year. life is good. You’re a dumb ass. We’ve given up our European vacations twice this past year. But I’m fine with that. The ocean is much more relaxing to me.

You cry because you can’t go to church on Sunday. What a snowflake.

And you don’t want to wear a mask ever. Real tough guy.

I guess the only difference tween you and I is that you don’t care if you kill somebody. But I do.

Last edited:
Wear your mask, take your vaccine, lock yourself in your home.

You dumb ass. The only freedom I’ve given up is free to be within six or 10 feet or so of other people. and I wear a mask for
Doctor and dentist visits and that’s about it., Fortunately my wife and I can both work at home; kids are off on their own. All shopping online. When I need something from Home Depot I get curbside pick up. Probably wore a mask for maybe one or two hours total over the past year. I’ve given up no freedom. Wife and I Go hiking, motorcycling, bicycle riding, walking the dog, went to the beach vacation homes four times this year. life is good. You’re a dumb ass. We’ve given up our European vacations twice this past year. But I’m fine with that. The ocean is much more relaxing to me.

You cry because you can’t go to church on Sunday. What a snowflake.

And you don’t want to wear a mask ever. Real tough guy.

I guess the only difference tween you and I is that you don’t care if you kill somebody. But I do.
You don’t like live entertainment or sports or school performances, etc.?

Sure do. Biggest thing I miss this past year was going to the Browns Backer’s bar on Sunday’s with Cleveland fans who live in the DC area to watch them play - this year of all years.

But I kind of noticed those ESTROGEN laced sissy players were wearing masks on the sidelines and all the coaches were too.
It seems to me they needed to work real hard to try and avoid getting infected by Covid which would have shut the league down. So maybe if more people out there gave a damn, Myles Garrett might not of missed a couple games. Maybe he got it from some anti-mask jack ass who went to church and then went to the grocery store and spread it around

But you know as much as I miss watching my Browns play with fellow Ohioans at the bar I never considered it some kind of an alienable right worth killing somebody else over.

maybe I’m lucky. My church is taking the motorcycle up on the skyline Drive in the Shenandoah mountains. Or my wife and I and the dog doing a five or sux mile hike up there to a lookout down to a waterfall.

It just seems to me that people that feel the need to congregate in a church can try going to a park a riverside or something, be outdoors spread out enjoy each other’s company from a distance participate in nature.

I’m just not sure it has anything to do with practicing religion coming from those that really like to bitch against the government. When all the government is doing is trying to save some lives.

Last edited:

Sure do. Biggest thing I miss this past year was going to the Browns Backer’s bar on Sunday’s with Cleveland fans who live in the DC area to watch them play - this year of all years.

But I kind of noticed those ESTROGEN laced sissy players were wearing masks on the sidelines and all the coaches were too.
It seems to me they need a lot to try and avoid getting infected by the Covid. So maybe if more people out there gave a damn Myles Garrett might not of missed a couple games. Maybe you got it from some jack ass went to church and then went to the grocery store and gave it to Myles.

But you know as much as I miss watching my Browns play with fellow Ohioans at the bar I never considered it some kind of an alienable right worth killing somebody else over.

maybe I’m lucky. My church is taking the motorcycle up on the skyline Drive in the Shenandoah mountains. Or my wife and I and the dog doing a five or sux mile hike up there to a lookout down to a waterfall.

It just seems to me that people that feel the need to congregate in a church can try going to a park a riverside or something, be outdoors spread out enjoy each other’s company from a distance participate in nature.

I’m just not sure it has anything to do with practicing religion coming from those that really like to bitch against the government. When all the government is doing is trying to save some lives.
I don’t see government making effort to stop Muslims from congregating at mosques. At least it isn’t being reported that way.

what in the world is Christian Nationalism? I didn't know Christian belonged to one nation

well people don't want homosexuality, transgender and so on forced down their throats either.

What does that mean.... forced on who? They are people with human rights and civil rights.

It seems to me they need a lot to try and avoid getting infected by the Covid. So maybe if more people out there gave a damn Myles Garrett might not of missed a couple games. Maybe you got it from some jack ass went to church and then went to the grocery store and gave it to Myles.

I don’t see government making effort to stop Muslims from congregating at mosques. At least it isn’t being reported that way.

No one is preventing Christians from going to church.

What have Christians shoved down your throat?

"

WASHINGTON (RNS) — A Democratic group dedicated to representing secular values unveiled a slate of recommendations for President-elect Joe Biden’s incoming administration on Monday (Nov. 30), outlining a sweeping agenda designed to roll back many of President Trump’s actions involving religion and to “restore a vision of constitutional secularism.”

The 28-page document, crafted by the Secular Democrats of America PAC, is being presented to the incoming administration by Democratic Representatives Jamie Raskin and Jared Huffman — both co-chairs of the Congressional Freethought Caucus.

The SDA’s agenda offers a wide range of policy recommendations to push back against the so-called “Christian nationalist movement,” which the the group describes as an “extraordinarily well-funded and well-organized” phenomenon whose “extreme and sectarian agenda (was) on constant display under the Trump-Pence administration.”

Work with Congress to incentivize states to increase their vaccination rates by repealing all nonmedical exemptions to mandatory vaccination for children in schools and day care centers. States like California and New York have taken such actions, but only after experiencing severe outbreaks of measles and whooping cough. Parents and children have the right to a school environment free of vaccine preventable diseases. The most vulnerable among us who are medically ineligible for vaccination depend on herd immunity to protect them.

Move along, nothing see here....well except for a direct attack on Religious Liberties that is.

You've got to give some credit to Christian Nationalists and Christians in general.

You see, their religious freedoms give them the license to violate your Constitutional rights.

It's kind of like RW extremists using the Constitutional right to privacy to keep their communications secret so they can can continue to plot to subvert the US Constitution without being discovered.

"

WASHINGTON (RNS) — A Democratic group dedicated to representing secular values unveiled a slate of recommendations for President-elect Joe Biden’s incoming administration on Monday (Nov. 30), outlining a sweeping agenda designed to roll back many of President Trump’s actions involving religion and to “restore a vision of constitutional secularism.”

The 28-page document, crafted by the Secular Democrats of America PAC, is being presented to the incoming administration by Democratic Representatives Jamie Raskin and Jared Huffman — both co-chairs of the Congressional Freethought Caucus.

The SDA’s agenda offers a wide range of policy recommendations to push back against the so-called “Christian nationalist movement,” which the the group describes as an “extraordinarily well-funded and well-organized” phenomenon whose “extreme and sectarian agenda (was) on constant display under the Trump-Pence administration.”

Work with Congress to incentivize states to increase their vaccination rates by repealing all nonmedical exemptions to mandatory vaccination for children in schools and day care centers. States like California and New York have taken such actions, but only after experiencing severe outbreaks of measles and whooping cough. Parents and children have the right to a school environment free of vaccine preventable diseases. The most vulnerable among us who are medically ineligible for vaccination depend on herd immunity to protect them.

Move along, nothing see here....well except for a direct attack on Religious Liberties that is.

You've got to give some credit to Christian Nationalists and Christians in general.

You see, their religious freedoms give them the license to violate your Constitutional rights.

It's kind of like RW extremists using the Constitutional right to privacy to keep their communications secret so they can can continue to plot to subvert the US Constitution without being discovered.

Here let me help, you think your Constituional "Rights" supersede ours. They don't. Deal with it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back