Cisgendered privilege and abortion rights

You spend an inordinate amount of time crusing gay websites, don't ya, Lad?

Because you HATE homosexuality, of course.

:doubt:

I had to look up cisgendered.

a word created by an attention whoring, douche bag, drama queen which describes how the majority of people view their own sexual identity. often used as a pejorative against normal people by fat, ugly gender studies majors who are so absolutely fucking dull that they must create interesting aspects of their personalities such as identifying as gender-queer or developing an eating disorder. Urban Dictionary

:lol: Liberals, whatchagonnado?

Gee, I wonder why you guys refuse to discuss the topic? gee, because it sucks realizing how insane your arguments are?? What insanity you try to push on others? Can't discuss that because it would make you realize how nuts you guys are.

I had to look up cisgendered.

a word created by an attention whoring, douche bag, drama queen which describes how the majority of people view their own sexual identity. often used as a pejorative against normal people by fat, ugly gender studies majors who are so absolutely fucking dull that they must create interesting aspects of their personalities such as identifying as gender-queer or developing an eating disorder. Urban Dictionary

:lol: Liberals, whatchagonnado?

It's pretty new. I was stumped by transageist for awhile until I learned that it was the new word to make pedophilia acceptable.

You spend an inordinate amount of time crusing gay websites, don't ya, Lad?

Because you HATE homosexuality, of course.

:doubt:

The Huffington Post is a gay website?

The gay section is. Have a great big huge section for gay-related news.

LGBT News, Culture, Opinion and Conversations - HuffPost Gay Voices

The Gay Section? Oh for crying out loud.

It's irrelevant what someone's sexual orientation is .... until it isn't.

:rolleyes:

Abortion is all about power. Once medical science circumvents this control over life and death, the "women's movement" will drop it like a hot rock.

Forum List

Back