Circumstantial….But Mathematical…

In Michigan, for example, there was a difference of just 7,131 votes between Trump and GOP candidate John James, yet the difference between Joe Biden and Democratic candidate Gary Peters was a staggering 69,093.

DummyChick says only down the ticket votes are possible!! Everything else is FRAUD!

jiFfM.jpg

What's really ironic is supporter of the party that stands for the same things Stalin did, using 'Stalin' as a pejorative.
"And I then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute, and is there a way you can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it’d be interesting to check that. So you’re going to have to use medical doctors, but it sounds interesting to me, so we’ll see. "

Yes, you want to make this quote disappear, which is what Stalin would do. You guys may pretend to hate him, but you LOVE his tactics.

What's really ironic is supporter of the party that stands for the same things Stalin did, using 'Stalin' as a pejorative.
"And I then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute, and is there a way you can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it’d be interesting to check that. So you’re going to have to use medical doctors, but it sounds interesting to me, so we’ll see. "

Yes, you want to make this quote disappear, which is what Stalin would do. You guys may pretend to hate him, but you LOVE his tactics.

You wrote this: "He only asked the doctors to consider injecting disinfectant into people..."

But you can't find a quote where he says that.

You wrote this: "He only asked the doctors to consider injecting disinfectant into people..."

Ill make it extra big for you to see.

It's exactly what he said. Are you afraid of your own little Stalin and what he might do to you if you actually look at this quote?

…evidence of carefully planned theft of the election.

1. I voted early, and the lines were enormous. On more than one day the lines went as much as five blocks, with lots of people bringing lawn chairs, and settling in for the duration.

Imagine two hypothetical voters..

Voter A is willing to wait on the long line, get up to the ballot and mark the presidential, and then go down the line, usually along party lines. As I did.

Voter B is an apparatchik of the Bolshevik Democrat apparatus, there for one reason: to do what he had been instructed to do to purloin the election for Biden. This individual need to fill in tons of ballots, and doesn’t plan to spend a great deal of time on each one. It’s quantity, not quality.

2. Person B is essentially a spy for the Democrats, which is fitting as their presidential candidate has been bought and paid for by a foreign government.

3. Here comes the circumstantial/mathematical evidence, specifically from the Georgia election: how do you explain 95,000 votes with only Biden marked…..the rest of the Democrat candidates for office ignored?
Only one way: the Democrat agent was sent in to win the election for Biden, and spent no time on any other aspirant.

4. “In most elections, the majority of votes are cast “down the ticket” – meaning, a voter supports both party’s presidential nominee and state Congressional candidates. In fact, according to Pew Research, “overwhelming shares of voters who are supporting Trump and Biden say they are also supporting the same-party candidate for Senate.”

Typically, this means that that the number of votes for a presidential candidate and that party’s Senate candidates are relatively close. …the number of votes cast for Joe Biden far exceeds those cast for that state’s Senate candidates in swing states, while those cast for Trump and GOP Senators remains far closer.

In Georgia, there was an 818 vote difference between Trump and the GOP Senator, vs. a 95,000 difference between Biden and the Democratic candidate for Senator.” Why Does Biden Have So Many More Votes Than Democrat Senators In Swing States?

None. Zero. No evidence. Just baseless speculation and accusations. I'm sorry your guy lost but if he wasn't an incompetent, uncaring, narcissistic piece of shit, he would have won walking away.
People wanted Trump gone. And he's going to be gone. But don't worry. Trump is like a social disease. It keeps on giving...that is unless he goes to jail. :)
if you think trump was a incompetent chhunk of dung uncaring just wait to joe add con man and dtupid to that list

The most direct evidence of a rigged election.......OVER-VOTING.

overvote
Occurs when the number of selections made by a voter in a contest is more than the maximum number allowed.

"Scott Walker Says 200% More Votes Than Registered Voters In Wisconsin Counties

Governor Scott Walker went on TV and broke an incredible story….

In multiple counties in Wisconsin, there were over 200% more votes than registered voters!

Mathematically impossible!

In fact, you rarely even get to 90-95% of registered voters actually voting in an election.

You can’t go over 100%.

Let alone 200%.

1. I voted early, and the lines were enormous. On more than one day the lines went as much as five blocks, with lots of people bringing lawn chairs, and settling in for the duration.

Voter A is willing to wait on the long line, get up to the ballot and mark the presidential, and then go down the line, usually along party lines. As I did.

Voter B is an apparatchik of the Bolshevik Democrat apparatus, there for one reason: to do what he had been instructed to do to purloin the election for Biden. This individual need to fill in tons of ballots, and doesn’t plan to spend a great deal of time on each one. It’s quantity, not quality.

2. Person B is essentially a spy for the Democrats, which is fitting as their presidential candidate has been bought and paid for by a foreign government.

3. Here comes the circumstantial/mathematical evidence, specifically from the Georgia election: how do you explain 95,000 votes with only Biden marked…..the rest of the Democrat candidates for office ignored?
Only one way: the Democrat agent was sent in to win the election for Biden, and spent no time on any other aspirant.

4. “In most elections, the majority of votes are cast “down the ticket” – meaning, a voter supports both party’s presidential nominee and state Congressional candidates. In fact, according to Pew Research, “overwhelming shares of voters who are supporting Trump and Biden say they are also supporting the same-party candidate for Senate.”

Typically, this means that that the number of votes for a presidential candidate and that party’s Senate candidates are relatively close. …the number of votes cast for Joe Biden far exceeds those cast for that state’s Senate candidates in swing states, while those cast for Trump and GOP Senators remains far closer.

In Georgia, there was an 818 vote difference between Trump and the GOP Senator, vs. a 95,000 difference between Biden and the Democratic candidate for Senator.” Why Does Biden Have So Many More Votes Than Democrat Senators In Swing States?

"One-third say Biden won ‘only due to voter fraud,’ 80% want voter ID

Despite the media’s best efforts to mock claims of 2020 voting fraud the Big Lie, one third of the nation believes President Joe Biden beat former President Trump “only due to voter fraud.”
What’s more, as Democrats, the president and media allies team up to slam voter identification as an intimidation tactic, a surprising 80% want it."

He just gave you the quote, you hack. Here's another one, even better, one paragraph prior to the disinfectants comment.

"I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or "in some other way".​

:auiqs.jpg:

Again, you can't unhear these comments. You can't brush them aside. He said these things. They are all on record.
And instead of moving on and finding a candidate worthy of your support, you double down on the moron!
Again. Says more about you than it does said moron.

He just gave you the quote, you hack. Here's another one, even better, one paragraph prior to the disinfectants comment.

"I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or "in some other way".​

:auiqs.jpg:

Again, you can't unhear these comments. You can't brush them aside. He said these things. They are all on record.
And instead of moving on and finding a candidate worthy of your support, you double down on the moron!
Again. Says more about you than it does said moron.

Let's check:

"....[Trump} prescribed guzzling disinfectants to cure the pandemic ..."

Here's yet another moron proving Reagan's adage about Liberals:

"It ain't ignorance causes so much trouble; it's folks knowing so much that ain't so."

"Fact-check: Did Trump tell people to drink bleach to kill the coronavirus?

This piece was originally published onPolitiFact.com on June 11, 2020

Joe Biden: On COVID-19, Donald Trump said that “maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay.”

PolitiFact’s ruling: Mostly False.

Here are his full comments:

"A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"

He continued.

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

Ultraviolet light......use medical doctors.

Now....what were you saying.....about to apologize?????

Videos: 30 People Show up to See Biden, While 45,000 Head to Trump Rally — But We’re Supposed to Believe Biden Got 80 Million Vote, the Most in American History

"Videos: 30 People Show Up To See Biden, While 45,000 Head To Trump Rally

Forum List

Back