Cindy McCain

badbob85037

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2018
There was a time I would stand with John McCain. but that time ended before he ran for president. He had promised for 5 years to rid the people of the 'Affordable' Care Act. It hit Arizona harder than most states causing our rates to over double. We found out just how truthless and petty this man was when he screwed every citizen of this state over that 0bama Care crap. Now his widow follows in his foot steps as she becomes a member of Crazy Joe's transition team. I guess she has become a Democrat which is better than a RINO who burns in Hell.

Is she going to take up street walking when there is no need for his transition team?
You guys are really bitter about this. :boo_hoo14:
Damn you just cant stand sarcasm can you? I sure am sorry I hurt your feelings. Have your mother kiss and hug you.

I can hardly wait until Trump wins then we can watch you itty bitty leftists really go nuts
I lough at you trumper doofus folk daily. When he loses, a lot of red flag laws will have to be acted on. A lot of you guys are wrapped too tight. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Some neo-con warmonger’s bimbo daughter joined the Biden campaign? This is news?

Is she going to take up street walking when there is no need for his transition team?
Damn you just cant stand sarcasm can you? I sure am sorry I hurt your feelings. Have your mother kiss and hug you.

I can hardly wait until Trump wins then we can watch you itty bitty leftists really go nuts
I lough at you trumper doofus folk daily. When he loses, a lot of red flag laws will have to be acted on. A lot of you guys are wrapped too tight. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Looks like the dems might be losing thousands of illegally harvested mail in vote in Texas.
I could be wrong but I think you meant laugh not laugh.
thats ok I Laugh at you dementia cult members almost hourly. Anyone that believes Biden has any thing resembling a clue needs to be laughed at constantly.

Looks like the dems might be losing thousands of illegally harvested mail in vote in Texas.
thats ok I Laugh at you dementia cult members almost hourly. Anyone that believes Biden has any thing resembling a clue needs to be laughed at constantly.
I sure am glad they are finally getting the county commissioner primary race of 2018 in that east Texas county straightened out. It has been worrying me for a long time. Glad Texas' crack attorney general is on the job.
"Texas Republican Attorney General Ken Paxton has been waging ongoing court battles to limit voting by mail, and President Donald Trump has tried to fan skepticism of mail voting, baselessly claiming that its widespread use will lead to fraud.
Trump has warned that mail voting could lead to so many people voting that “you’d never have a Republican elected in this country again.”
East Texas County Commissioner Accused of Vote-Harvesting

Some neo-con warmonger’s bimbo daughter joined the Biden campaign? This is news?
Now who is the dumb one? Stepping in your own crap is definitely a typical Trumpster response.

1601363026337.png

Do you know who was married to the woman above?

I sure am glad they are finally getting the county commissioner primary race of 2018 in that east Texas county straightened out. It has been worrying me for a long time. Glad Texas' crack attorney general is on the job.
"Texas Republican Attorney General Ken Paxton has been waging ongoing court battles to limit voting by mail, and President Donald Trump has tried to fan skepticism of mail voting, baselessly claiming that its widespread use will lead to fraud.
Trump has warned that mail voting could lead to so many people voting that “you’d never have a Republican elected in this country again.”
Big difference between national and county commissioner but hey good on you to think they are somehow equal.

Big difference between national and county commissioner but hey good on you to think they are somehow equal.
Sure there is a difference. Far easier to effect a very small vote, rather than a large vote, across multiple precinct, counties or states. Probably why there is such a low incidence of voter fraud effecting national elections. Much harder to organize a national effort without being caught.

Sure there is a difference. Far easier to effect a very small vote, rather than a large vote, across multiple precinct, counties or states. Probably why there is such a low incidence of voter fraud effecting national elections. Much harder to organize a national effort without being caught.
Right. Sure run with that.

Gee I am so glad to have you august permission to my opinions. Good to see you do (to an extent) bow to logic.

Now who is the dumb one? Stepping in your own crap is definitely a typical Trumpster response.

View attachment 394438

Do you know who was married to the woman above?
Whatever, that whole family doesn’t fall far from the tree. Bloodthirsty people. I didn’t know that opposing warmongering made me a trumpster, but alright.

Gee I am so glad to have you august permission to my opinions. Good to see you do (to an extent) bow to logic.
Lol. Yeah you are funny. Not much logic but definitely funny

Forum List

Back