Cindy McCain Set to Succeed Husband in Senate

I have MORE dislike for repub rinos then dems . I say that because 'repubs' , 'bush's' . mcstains , roobio , jebito , ghwb , gwb are republicans that have fooled Americans for years into believing that they were CONSERVATIVE Republican Americans . Course i have no use for either GOP or Dems . I did vote 'repub' for the last time when i voted for 'gwb' for his first term in office

I generally agree, but who did you vote for since then? I voted for Perot in 1992, but have been forced to vote R since then because of the rampant corruption of the D candidates since then.
-------------------------------------------- 'libertarian' or didn't vote for President , And it was more of a protest . Also , i did vote for TRUMP but i see him as different than being a 'repub' JWoody .

Last edited:
It would be a fitting tribute to an honorable veteran of war and congress.

Speaking as an Arizonan, I do not want one of our two Senate seats being used as a "tribute", I don't give a rat's ass WHAT we're "tributing" him about. Call me unreasonable if you want, but the Arizona Senate seats should be filled for the purposes of advancing the best interests of the state of Arizona. You want to have a tribute, name a fucking park after him.
Isn't it only until November?

Depends on when McCain resigns (or passes, I guess, although I still certainly hope it doesn't happen that way). The governor will appoint a replacement, who will serve until the next general election, whenever that is. And then the elected Senator will serve until the end of McCain's original term, which would be 2022, in order to keep the Senate elections on the correct schedule.

The next general election is in 2020, and the replacement is expected to be his wife Cindy. Who is not a big fan of Trump, no telling if she will be as big a pain in the ass as her husband is. For the GOP anyway. Doesn't want to overturn Roe v Wade, I did see that. So, I'm wondering if and when John will re-sign, thereby allowing the AZ governor to appoint Cindy to fill the seat for 2 years. Might be some negotiations going on first.

Speaking as an Arizonan, I do not want one of our two Senate seats being used as a "tribute", I don't give a rat's ass WHAT we're "tributing" him about. Call me unreasonable if you want, but the Arizona Senate seats should be filled for the purposes of advancing the best interests of the state of Arizona. You want to have a tribute, name a fucking park after him.

Depends on when McCain resigns (or passes, I guess, although I still certainly hope it doesn't happen that way). The governor will appoint a replacement, who will serve until the next general election, whenever that is. And then the elected Senator will serve until the end of McCain's original term, which would be 2022, in order to keep the Senate elections on the correct schedule.

The next general election is in 2020, and the replacement is expected to be his wife Cindy. Who is not a big fan of Trump, no telling if she will be as big a pain in the ass as her husband is. For the GOP anyway. Doesn't want to overturn Roe v Wade, I did see that. So, I'm wondering if and when John will re-sign, thereby allowing the AZ governor to appoint Cindy to fill the seat for 2 years. Might be some negotiations going on first.

Maybe Jeff Flake could squeeze out a couple more years towards his retirement.

06dd40bc-377c-44ad-a23d-37595a71efb2.jpg

As Arizonans prepare for their final salute to Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., Republicans and political pundits in the state privately tell Newsmax they expect the appointment of his wife, Cindy, to succeed him in the Senate.

From Cindy McCain Set to Succeed Husband in Senate

But, it wouldn't be all the unusual. And, from what I've read, she's actually far more conservative than he is.
WIDOWS WHO SUCCEEDED THEIR HUSBANDS IN CONGRESS

47 women have been elected or appointed to fill congressional vacancies created by the deaths of their husbands, 8 to the U.S. Senate and 39 to the U. S. House of Representatives.

U.S. Senate -8

1931-45 Hattie Wyatt Caraway (D-AR)

1936-37 Rose McConnell Long (D-LA)

1948 Vera Cahalan Bushfield (R-SD)

1960-67 Maurine Brown Neuberger (D-OR)

1978-79 MaryonPittman Allen (D-AL)

1978-79 Muriel Buck Humphrey (D-MN)

1992 Jocelyn Birch Burdick (D-ND)

2001-02 Jean Carnahan (D-MO)

The full list and notes @ http://cawp.rutgers.edu/sites/default/files/resources/widows.pdf
Excellent. She will fuck Trump every chance she gets.

06dd40bc-377c-44ad-a23d-37595a71efb2.jpg

As Arizonans prepare for their final salute to Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., Republicans and political pundits in the state privately tell Newsmax they expect the appointment of his wife, Cindy, to succeed him in the Senate.

From Cindy McCain Set to Succeed Husband in Senate

But, it wouldn't be all the unusual. And, from what I've read, she's actually far more conservative than he is.
WIDOWS WHO SUCCEEDED THEIR HUSBANDS IN CONGRESS

47 women have been elected or appointed to fill congressional vacancies created by the deaths of their husbands, 8 to the U.S. Senate and 39 to the U. S. House of Representatives.

U.S. Senate -8

1931-45 Hattie Wyatt Caraway (D-AR)

1936-37 Rose McConnell Long (D-LA)

1948 Vera Cahalan Bushfield (R-SD)

1960-67 Maurine Brown Neuberger (D-OR)

1978-79 MaryonPittman Allen (D-AL)

1978-79 Muriel Buck Humphrey (D-MN)

1992 Jocelyn Birch Burdick (D-ND)

2001-02 Jean Carnahan (D-MO)

The full list and notes @ http://cawp.rutgers.edu/sites/default/files/resources/widows.pdf
Excellent. She will fuck Trump every chance she gets.

She's bigger man than you, she is also a Globalist.

She is not an isolationist as so many losers on the far and alt right are.

Cindy, God willing, will be there until 2022, which makes that a seat inimical to Trump.

I don't think this move matters. With CA taxing itself out of existence out migration is going to swamp the current AZ electorate by the end of this year.

yeah , probably Bode but MarathonMike is correct . Seems like the 'rinos repubs' figure that they own the seat but it shouldn't be that way . Mcstain was no good and i can't believe that this 'mcstain'ed' woman is any good either . Course , i'm not crying , its just something that i'll remember . Might even give 'The Trump' a call and let him know whats going on in case he doesn't know whats going on as he may be busy [busy , busy] planning his forthcoming meeting with Mr. Putin Bode .

The voters in general and a majority of the AZ GOP disagree with that, pismoe.

Maybe Jeff Flake could squeeze out a couple more years towards his retirement.
yes 2 more years of bashing the moron in our wh will be fine with me

. . . unless the governor appoints her to fill John's seat until the regular election of 2022.

Last edited:
Our elected positions are now an inheritance and part of estate wealth.
------------------------------------ its not correct , course the repub rinos figure that they own the 'mcstain' seat . It should be stopped Tipsy .

Forum List

Back