Cincinnati was screwed over

sealybobo

Do you know why the Lions 100% will not knock the Bengals out of the playoffs in the first round next year?
Yes wrong divisions. I was totally joking.

Lions will play Kansas City game one next season on national TV. I heard this might happen. Lions are going to be great next year and Kansas City will not be motivated for game 1 like we will be taking on the champs.

Yes wrong divisions. I was totally joking.

Lions will play Kansas City game one next season on national TV. I heard this might happen. Lions are going to be great next year and Kansas City will not be motivated for game 1 like we will be taking on the champs.
You mean different Conferences? Game schedules arent out yet.

There were some unfortunate calls against Cincinnati but that bonehead unsportsmanlike penalty by Ossai cost them the game.
maybe so wamose but it is their OWN fault they are not superbowl champions from last year,despite the refs doing everything on the planet last year to try and rig the superbowl for them to win,they STILL managed to find a way to fuck it up.:auiqs.jpg:

In last years superbowl if you recall,they managed to score ONLY ONE touchdown in the second half and that was BECAUSE of the aide of the refs horrible NON CALL of that bengals wide reciever grabbing the rams defender by the facemask and throwing him to the ground.that was HOW he got into the end zone was the refs not calling that personal foul penalty on him.

they did EVERYTHING they could to try and give that game to the bungles but they screwed themselves,the refs could not control hoe the bengals did not do their part having a meltdown in the final two minutes MUGGING the rams receivers in the end zone. they so much blantaly mugged them that the whole world saw it so they could not ignore throwing the flags which they did not want to do,despie all that the bungles STILL could not pull it off.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Different Conferences. Sealy is one of the brighter LW loons.....but that is not saying much.
smellybozo is the most biased LW trolls of USMB Old Yeller anything that does not support his pathetic warped opinins he covers his ears and closes his eyes. the sports section he at least s somewhat objective for sure not in politics thought where is fucking BIASED as hell and has no interest in facts.

Forum List

Back