Cincinnati police charge 13-year-old girl in stabbing death of another girl, also 13

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Maybe it is best if the police just let it happen like this and not respond to such calls. These incidents with police involvement, as in Columbus, OH are food for the leftist rabble who say knife fights are a normal part of childhood.

So why should police intervene in this "normal" behavior? Let them at it!

Cincinnati police said a 13-year-old girl has been charged with murder in the stabbing death of another 13-year-old girl on Monday.
Officers were called at 9:08 p.m. Monday to Topridge Place in Winton Hills, according to a Cincinnati Police Department release. Police said they found a 13-year-old with a stab wound. The incident happened in the green space between two buildings.
"During a verbal dispute, (the teen) pulled out a pocket knife and cut the victim on the right side of her neck causing her death," court documents state.
Nyaira Givens, 13, died from her injuries at Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center.
Another 13-year-old girl was charged Tuesday with murder and attempting to commit a violent offense, according to court records. The teen has no prior offenses in Hamilton County.
Police described the 13-year-olds as acquaintances.
Nyaira's grandmother, Frances Benison said her granddaughter was a sweet child. “My heart is crushed. My heart is broke," Benison said.

1619042609622.png

This is how you settle things the Democrat way. This young generation is defective but they fit right in with the terrorist party they will no doubt be joining. Hell, if Pelosi had her way 13 year old criminals would already be voting.

Maybe it is best if the police just let it happen like this and not respond to such calls. These incidents with police involvement, as in Columbus, OH are food for the leftist rabble who say knife fights are a normal part of childhood.

Cincinnati police said a 13-year-old girl has been charged with murder in the stabbing death of another 13-year-old girl on Monday.
Officers were called at 9:08 p.m. Monday to Topridge Place in Winton Hills, according to a Cincinnati Police Department release. Police said they found a 13-year-old with a stab wound. The incident happened in the green space between two buildings.
"During a verbal dispute, (the teen) pulled out a pocket knife and cut the victim on the right side of her neck causing her death," court documents state.
Nyaira Givens, 13, died from her injuries at Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center.
Another 13-year-old girl was charged Tuesday with murder and attempting to commit a violent offense, according to court records. The teen has no prior offenses in Hamilton County.
Nyaira's grandmother, Frances Benison said her granddaughter was a sweet child. “My heart is crushed. My heart is broke," Benison said.

One lone nut said knife fights were normal.. What the hell is wrong with you?

I’m seriously upset to think people think knife fighting is normal. Real grown ups if forced fist fight. Whether you got an arse whoopin or not.

\Meanwhile the city of Seattle is being sued for lack of policing in the No Go Zone' set up by the commies there when they let their 15 year old son go hang out there and got himself shot and killed by one of his fellow homies. Of course the black family doesn't sue the commies and the Democratic Party who funds these commie vermin, they sue the city that allowed them to seize that part of the city.

How long did it take you to come up with this bullshit.

New Topics

Forum List

Back