CIA: Putin again interfering in election to help Trump

But hey, it was more important for Republicans to support collusion and get their guy in.

Collusion? Like paying foreign spies to dig up dirt? DURR!

Like a meeting at Trump Tower...you know, to talk about adoption. Not about laying your hands on some juicy emails that were hacked. :)
Hey Tardboi, Mueller spent $35 million looking into that and found NO COLLUSION.

Give it up, Marcia.........the Russia! RUSSIA! RUSSIA! ship sailed in 2016, and you clowns missed it.

But hey, it was more important for Republicans to support collusion and get their guy in.

Like a meeting at Trump Tower...you know, to talk about adoption. Not about laying your hands on some juicy emails that were hacked. :)
Hey Tardboi, Mueller spent $35 million looking into that and found NO COLLUSION.

Give it up, Marcia.........the Russia! RUSSIA! RUSSIA! ship sailed in 2016, and you clowns missed it.

No. He didn't even consider collusion as a charge..even though it was all over Part 1 of his report.
Hey, take a victory lap. Trump skated. He got away with it. Don't know why you're getting all snowflakey over it.

No. He didn't even consider collusion as a charge..even though it was all over Part 1 of his report.
Hey, take a victory lap. Trump skated. He got away with it. Don't know why you're getting all snowflakey over it.
Really Simpleton? Mueller was hired to find any collusion, you fucking lunatic.

He found NONE.

ZIP

ZERO

NADA

I hope you keep pissing your Depends over some meeting Jr had about adoptions cuz it demonstrates just how epic your meltdown is, JackofTardbois. :banana: :banana: :banana:

He found NONE.

ZIP

ZERO

NADA

I hope you keep pissing your Depends over some meeting Jr had about adoptions cuz it demonstrates just how epic your meltdown is, JackofTardbois. :banana: :banana: :banana:

I would read the report more closely. All...over...it.
And let's not even get into the obstruction (which should have been the end of Trump) that makes up Part 2.
If you think that mensa of a Trump offspring was there to talk about adoption...well, you're more dumb than your posts lead me to believe. Riiight.... :)

Wow. Even Trump's CIA says that Vladimir Putin is acting as a super pac for him.
Trump why do anything about it, obviously, because he is being helped by Putin.
If Biden wins, the sanctions against Russia will be historic and crippling.

From the opening line of your own article Pyetro....

" Vladimir V. Putin of Russia is most likely continuing to approve and direct interference operations aimed at raising President Trump’s re-election chances, a recent C.I.A. analysis concluded"...

Speculation from the jump....Just another politcal hit piece from a hack, bird cage liner....

He found NONE.

ZIP

ZERO

NADA

And let's not even get into the obstruction (which should have been the end of Trump) that makes up Part 2.
If you think that mensa of a Trump offspring was there to talk about adoption...well, you're more dumb than your posts lead me to believe. Riiight.... :)
I would read the report more closely

I suggest you do, Tardboi.

He found NONE.

ZIP

ZERO

NADA

Yo Tardboi, why didn't you take your Super Secret evidence of Trump/Russia collusion to Mueller when you had the chance?

Wow. Even Trump's CIA says that Vladimir Putin is acting as a super pac for him.
Trump why do anything about it, obviously, because he is being helped by Putin.
If Biden wins, the sanctions against Russia will be historic and crippling.
Wow, it must be the same source that told CNN about the email date or the Atlantic about the military comments.....ie made up.....
Or the DeepStater Anti-Trumpers that McMaster talked about. Funny how you guys don't ever want to get to the bottom of it and see who is making these charges

Forum List

Back