CIA: Putin again interfering in election to help Trump

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Wow. Even Trump's CIA says that Vladimir Putin is acting as a super pac for him.
Trump why do anything about it, obviously, because he is being helped by Putin.
If Biden wins, the sanctions against Russia will be historic and crippling.

Wow. Even Trump's CIA says that Vladimir Putin is acting as a super pac for him.

Putin looking to "interfere", so the American Taliban insists on mail-in ballots. Is the DNXi working for Putin?

Those bastards!!!

Which meme in 2016 got you to vote for Trump?

I hope they don't post that one again.

Stay off of The Facebook! Remember, last time you looked at one ad and flipped your vote to Trump

Those bastards!!!

Which meme in 2016 got you to vote for Trump?

I hope they don't post that one again.

by a second! lol

Not really a shocker. Although I don't know what Putin hopes to gain out of it. It's not like his investment in 2016 paid off...unless that pee-pee tape really exists and he's getting something we're not seeing. :)

And the point here isn't how did Russia influence my vote. Since I'm not a large consumer of social media, they didn't.
But they did manipulate social media platforms with posts, memes, and gifs that DID influence millions of people who are addicts to the platforms. And they likely got a lot of people to vote for Trump.

This is funny:

" The C.I.A. has moderate confidence in its analysis, a lower degree of certainty than its 2016 assessment of Mr. Putin’s preferences..."

So, basically, the CIA is LESS sure that it's happening than they were in 2016, for which it's been shown it didn't happen.

Got it...

This is the same CIA that participated in Obama's failed attempted coup to overthrow the US government by attempting to remove the President of the United States from office based on the same proven Russia collusion BS lie that former CIA Director Brennan helped create....

This the same CIA that illegally spied on American citizens, reporters, the media, the US SENATE, the USSC, and a US President and his team...

This is the same Russia Barry gave uranium, Crimea, and 2 years of un-challenged hacking, interference, extorting, and bribing...

This is the same Russia the Obama administration colluded with, who passed Russian Intel Agency propaganda through a Trump-hating foreign spy to the FBI, propaganda they knew was false but used in FISA Court crimes anyway

This is the same Russia who sold Hillary that same BS propaganda....

And this is the type 'Interference' that Obama himself said happens EVERY election, the way that Soros and China is funding Biden's campaign....

Oh good. For a minute you had me worried....

ZEG7largehorse.jpg

This is funny:

" The C.I.A. has moderate confidence in its analysis, a lower degree of certainty than its 2016 assessment of Mr. Putin’s preferences..."

This is the same CIA whose Director openly declared in 2016, "Donald Trump is a Russian Agent working for Putin", and when he was shown evidence several weeks later that debunked his claim said, "Oh, what a relief it isn't true."

Brennan had access to all 17 US Intelligence agencies, the State Department, and the FBI and their resources, declared Trump was 100% guaranteed Russian Agent and turned out to be 100% WRONG!

Bwuhahahahahaha....

:p

This is the same CIA that participated in Obama's failed attempted coup to overthrow the US government by attempting to remove the President of the United States from office based on the same proven Russia collusion BS lie that former CIA Director Brennan helped create....

This the same CIA that illegally spied on American citizens, reporters, the media, the US SENATE, the USSC, and a US President and his team...

This is the same Russia Barry gave uranium, Crimea, and 2 years of un-challenged hacking, interference, extorting, and bribing...

This is the same Russia the Obama administration colluded with, who passed Russian Intel Agency propaganda through a Trump-hating foreign spy to the FBI, propaganda they knew was false but used in FISA Court crimes anyway

This is the same Russia who sold Hillary that same BS propaganda....

And this is the type 'Interference' that Obama himself said happens EVERY election, the way that Soros and China is funding Biden's campaign....

Oh good. For a minute you had me worried....

Same shit. Different day. I love the fact you actually believe that any of this happened. Trump was in with Russia. Not Obama or Clinton. And that uranium story's been debunked more times than Al Capone's vault. :)
It shows me how weak and malleable your mind is. How easy Russia's manipulation of people like you are. You'll believe and swallow anything. But that's par for the course for most Trump supporters.

Forum List

Back