CIA coined and weaponized the term “conspiracy theory”.

Wrong. I am correcting you and proving you wrong with facts.

You do not even get what troll means, trolls come into disrupt not to make better fact based arguments as I have done.
Disrupting the conversation with repetative arguments with no facts, always using ad hominem attacks, etc ,...sorry. You're the definition of an internet troll ( or shill - hard to say sometimes) spreading lies and disinformation while attempting to discredit the facts and evidence clearly shown.

I think you're a robot sub op for some agency --low level tattletale.

Wrong. I am correcting you and proving you wrong with facts.

You do not even get what troll means, trolls come into disrupt not to make better fact based arguments as I have done.
Disrupting the conversation with repetative arguments with no facts, always using ad hominem attacks, etc ,...sorry. You're the definition of an internet troll ( or shill - hard to say sometimes) spreading lies and disinformation while attempting to discredit the facts and evidence clearly shown.

I think you're a robot sub op for some agency --low level tattletale.
I proved you wrong with facts which by definition proves you are misusing the word troll.

A troll is not someone who proves your argument wrong with evidence as I have done. You simply lack the maturity to admit when you asre wrong and you consistently ARE wrong.

You do not think at all

I proved you wrong with facts which by definition proves you are misusing the word troll.

A troll is not someone who proves your argument wrong with evidence as I have done. You simply lack the maturity to admit when you asre wrong and you consistently ARE wrong.

You do not think at all

Internet troll: A person, usually operating under a pseudonym, who posts deliberately provocative messages to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of provoking maximum disruption and argument. They are often paid by nefarious sources but sometime are motivated to do so for their own amusement. They often try to provoke dissension and doubt by writing dis-informational letters to the editors of newspapers.

Another good definition of an internet troll: A person who purposely and deliberately starts an online or media argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by other commenters. he will often use ad hominem attacks.

Last edited:
Its meaningless now, just like yelling racism. It means nothing.
It is very effective.

Weaponized to control information and to promote disinformation. (distract from real conspiracies)
It was never weaponized. Ity has always been an accurate term to describe morons.

Youer own links and citations prove this.
529030bac8ab6fa47d81ce6217d0b9ef25c1642cbb40f771b7313715620cb5d8-1-1.jpg

You do not think at all

Internet troll: A person, usually operating under a pseudonym, who posts deliberately provocative messages to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of provoking maximum disruption and argument. They are often paid by nefarious sources but sometime are motivated to do so for their own amusement. They often try to provoke dissension and doubt by writing dis-informational letters to the editors of newspapers.

Another good definition of an internet troll: A person who purposely and deliberately starts an online or media argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by other commenters. he will often use ad hominem attacks.
Intrernet trolls are not paid dumbass.

Furthermore you ignore the FACT that i deastroyed your premise and op WITH FACTUAL evidence which prves you do not know what an internet troll is.

You are just a whiny bitch who hates being proven wrong

It is very effective.

Weaponized to control information and to promote disinformation. (distract from real conspiracies)
It was never weaponized. Ity has always been an accurate term to describe morons.

ANy intelligent argument? So far Angelo has been proven wrong what do you have?

We live in a world of perfect misinformation now. But the left are revealing by many ways, and that's no conspiracy theory. If PROGS narrate something (e.g. "conspiracy theories") it always means:
Twist
Distraction
Antonym
Projection and/or
Confession

It is very effective.

According to the dictionary, a “conspiracy” is simply an agreement to perform an illegal, wrongful, or subversive act. In light of that, one would have to be extremely naive or retarded to believe that conspiracies don’t exist. Of course they do. Unless you live in some alternate reality where nobody ever does anything wrong? Politicians are honest, honorable individuals and powerful people never use their power for self-serving purposes? If that’s the world you live in, then you’re right, conspiracies don’t exist.

To me it doesn’t even matter who originally came up with the phrase “conspiracy theory” because the more important point is that it absolutely has been used as a weapon to disparage, marginalize and silence anyone who questions official government narratives. You act as if it’s a bad thing to ask questions, or for people to investigate claims on their own rather than automatically accept whatever we’re being spoon-fed. You act as if it’s “smart” to trust the government, and stupid to think that they would ever lead people astray. I find attitudes like yours ignorant and disgusting, especially when it’s coupled with arrogance, which it usually is.

All one has to do is look at history to see that governments and powerful people are not the angels you fools make them out to be. It’s a GOOD thing that people question and look into certain events that warrant actual investigation. But coming back to the main point here, unfortunately there has been a war against any people who don’t blindly go along with official narratives, as the word “conspiracy theorist” is now a pejorative label. And useful idiots like some on this thread perpetuate that, which I’m sure pleases the powers-that-shouldn't-be, as you’re doing their work for them.

Last edited:
We live in a world of perfect misinformation now. But the left are revealing by many ways, and that's no conspiracy theory. If PROGS narrate something (e.g. "conspiracy theories") it always means:
Twist
Distraction
Antonym
Projection and/or
Confession
With right wingers it only means argumentum ad hominem while still wanting to be considered (intellectually) equal.

It is very effective.

According to the dictionary, a “conspiracy” is simply an agreement to perform an illegal, wrongful, or subversive act. In light of that, one would have to be extremely naive or retarded to believe that conspiracies don’t exist. Of course they do. Unless you live in some alternate reality where nobody ever does anything wrong? Politicians are honest, honorable individuals and powerful people never use their power for self-serving purposes? If that’s the world you live in, then you’re right, conspiracies don’t exist.

To me it doesn’t even matter who originally came up with the phrase “conspiracy theory” because the more important point is that it absolutely has been used as a weapon to disparage, marginalize and silence anyone who questions official government narratives. You act as if it’s a bad thing to ask questions, or for people to investigate claims on their own rather than automatically accept whatever we’re being spoon-fed. You act as if it’s “smart” to trust the government, and stupid to think that they would ever lead people astray. I find attitudes like yours ignorant and disgusting, especially when it’s coupled with arrogance, which it usually is.

All one has to do is look at history to see that governments and powerful people are not the angels you fools make them out to be. It’s a GOOD thing that people question and look into certain events that warrant actual investigation. But coming back to the main point here, unfortunately there has been a war against any people who don’t blindly go along with official narratives, as the word “conspiracy theorist” is now a pejorative label. And useful idiots like some on this thread perpetuate that, which I’m sure pleases the powers-that-shouldn't-be, as you’re doing their work for them.
No one in this thread has said conspiracies do not exist. No oen has denied they exist.

Conspiracies and conspiracy THEORIES are not the same thing. Conspiracies happen every day. Some are legal and harmless some are illegal and dangerous.

No one claimed that the governments and powerful people are angels. Conspiracy theorists always make the deluded claim that THEY are the only ones who question government. They make believe that they are enlightened as to how bad government can be while everyone else is naive enough to trust government blindly. Yet nothing could be farther from the truth.

Stating one does not trust the government is not evidence of a conspiracy. Sure people in government can conspire to do illegal things and they have, up to including presidents. But that does not prove that ALL accusations of government wrong doing are true. The government can lie to the people but it cannot do so all the time.

You have no monopoly on mistrust of government you are not better informed or enligtened and although the mainsttream can get gthings very wrong and spin the truth they can also get it right.

In the specific case at hand conspiracy theory is a perjorative for good reason. The fools who believe the conspiracy theories such as 911, JFK, The lunar Landing and now the Stolen election are in fact stupid and delusional and not one shred of evidence supports ANY of those theories.

It is you and the other THEORISST who have bought the bridge in Borrklen. As much as the government can lie so can other private con artists who actually did sell the Brooklyn bridge to saps LIKE YOU.

Forum List

Back