CIA coined and weaponized the term “conspiracy theory”.

No FIRST we will discuss how you have fallen flat on your face and failed to provide evidence to support the idiotic OP
The OP is spot-on. agent Snoupy
The OP is unsupported crap angelo BITCH.

It is not spot on it is a pile of steaming bullshit.

Not one piece of evidence supports the OP. You have liunks which refer to documents which do not exist and other links which refer to documents which do NOT say what you claim.

Your OP cannot be spot on without evidence.

Once again as always WHERE IS THE FUCKING EVIDENCE?

I understand soupynazi, when you are confronted with truth you can be triggered. :auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 447763
You have not shiown any truth

You have a odcument which makes passing mention of the term conspiracy theory and from that you leap to the distant conclusion that they coined or weaponized the term

The document says NO SUCH THING.

YUou have failed to present evidence or truth

This particularly conspiracy theory should be called a meta-spiracy theory.

Of course CIA gets most of the bad press, but they're just one dot in the pattern.

Then pattern is imaginary. What you need is evidence. It is what you always lack which is why your Op is a massive failure and fallacy

Yes, OP is correct about weaponizing the term. The CIA also does this with other terms, such as its self-reifyting brag about its Red Cells, which no one can verify. Does the FBI have Red Cells, too? Boris Johnson is helping to weaponize COVID-19 mutations in the media, as is anyone else who uses the term, B117.1 to describe COVID-19, because that is not a scientific term, but denotes a collective of 17 mutations, not just one mutation. B117.1 is CIA conspiracy theory turned back against reading prisoners across the world, inevitably causing trouble, as if it came directly from the Red Cell.

Then pattern is imaginary. What you need is evidence. It is what you always lack which is why your Op is a massive failure and fallacy
Spoken like the true disinformation agent you are, Stoupy.
Uncle Sam's-penis breath is permeating my smellivision screen though so- --please stop.
0001.gif

Spoken like the true disinformation agent you are, Stoupy.
Uncle Sam's-penis breath is permeating my smellivision screen though so- --please stop.
View attachment 447888
When faced with facts proving your OP false resort to the ludicrous accusation of someone being a disinformation agent.

You fail every time

Yes, OP is correct about weaponizing the term. The CIA also does this with other terms, such as its self-reifyting brag about its Red Cells, which no one can verify. Does the FBI have Red Cells, too? Boris Johnson is helping to weaponize COVID-19 mutations in the media, as is anyone else who uses the term, B117.1 to describe COVID-19, because that is not a scientific term, but denotes a collective of 17 mutations, not just one mutation. B117.1 is CIA conspiracy theory turned back against reading prisoners across the world, inevitably causing trouble, as if it came directly from the Red Cell.
The OP is not correct and neither are you.

Claims such as these need evidence to back them up and no evidence has been shown.

We see that the truth serum story actually begins with the chemistry of the witches’ “Flowers of Flight,“ including plants such as black nightshade. Black nightshade contains scopolamine.

U.S. Navy Project CHATTER
’....scopolamine....’

Truth Serum
’....Russia:....claimed a serum code-named SP-117 was highly effective....’

We see that the truth serum story actually begins with the chemistry of the witches’ “Flowers of Flight,“ including plants such as black nightshade. Black nightshade contains scopolamine.

’....scopolamine....’

Truth Serum
’....Russia:....claimed a serum code-named SP-117 was highly effective....’
We see that your link does not work and you seem to confuse the Navy with the CIA

So when your Op is proven to be a steaming pile of bullshit you go back to the Mueller report.

Just start a different thread
Mueller report ?? This is this week's 2nd BS impeachment 'trial'.

And in my op, I clearly bring Trump into it.
If you want to play, pay attention to the game from now on--c'mon Soupy.

What is an agent's prerequisite ? To be a rude prick and lie a lot ?:auiqs.jpg:
Anyone can do that.,,,Democrats have perfected it.

Last edited:
So when your Op is proven to be a steaming pile of bullshit you go back to the Mueller report.

Just start a different thread
In my op, I clearly bring Trump into it.
If you want to play, pay attention to the game from now on--c'mon Soupy.
No you use him as in intro. And still your entire premise and Op have been proven bullshit. So you are still just spinning and evading.

No, we’re not confusing U.S. Navy with CIA. That’s how much you know about (where [italics]) Project CHATTER took place, and Lee Harvey Oswald.

’....scopolamine....’

Truth Serum
‘....3-quinuclidinyl benzylate....’

1944 SS/Soviet Agents
’....SIPO Nazi security police....NATO code BZ (3-quinuclidinyl benzylate). It was proven that Saddam Hussein had this weapon (agent 15) manufactured and used it against the Kurds.’

This particularly conspiracy theory should be called a meta-spiracy theory.
Who are you ? Soupy's robot clone ?

’....SIPO Nazi security police....NATO code BZ (3-quinuclidinyl benzylate). It was proven that Saddam Hussein had this weapon (agent 15) manufactured and used it against the Kurds.’
Saddam actually got the anthrax missiles from us but never used them,
but that's a whole other rabbit hole.

No you use him as in intro. And still your entire premise and Op have been proven bullshit. So you are still just spinning and evading.
And again, with your rude behavior, you prove to be
nothing but a troll.
Wrong. I am correcting you and proving you wrong with facts.

You do not even get what troll means, trolls come into disrupt not to make better fact based arguments as I have done.

And still not one document in any link which supports the stupid and worthless premise in the OP.

The claim you made is a false one and you have failed to support it with evidence

New Topics

Forum List

Back