CIA coined and weaponized the term “conspiracy theory”.

Conspiracy theory is what a guilty party calls accusations against them. The term conspiracy theory is meaningless today.

Angelo

LOLOL

Conspiracy theory - Wikipedia

A conspiracy theory is an explanation for an event or situation that invokes a conspiracy by sinister and powerful groups, often political in motivation, when other explanations are more probable.

The term has a negative connotation, implying that the appeal to a conspiracy is based on prejudice or insufficient evidence.

Conspiracy theories resist falsification and are reinforced by circular reasoning: both evidence against the conspiracy and an absence of evidence for it are re-interpreted as evidence of its truth, whereby the conspiracy becomes a matter of faith rather than something that can be proved or disproved.

Research suggests that conspiracist ideation—belief in conspiracy theories—may be psychologically harmful…

continued

View attachment 447308
Proven false.

Conspiracy theorists fail critical thinking skills EVERYTIME.

Take the JFK assassination for example. The vast majority of morons who believe in conspiracy theories and JFK never perform due dilligance, They do not research they do not read the warren commission report of any other book concerned with evidence that Oswald acted alone. They watch the movie JFK and read a few other books and think they have all the answers.

When evidence is presented proving them wrong they willfully deny such evidence AS YOU ARE DOING and argue from incredulity or circular logic as in: CIA BAD, ANYTHING that says other wise is proof they are BAD.

All of the most famous conspiracy theories ( JFK, Lunar landing, 911) have been crushed and debunked and disproven. Conspiracy theory followers hate that but know it is true.

You're the one that has been duped into believing mainstream narratives. Time to wake up Mr. Sheeple.

And ever since Trump was elected 4 years ago, it's been the left's favorite label for anyone who disagrees with them about pretty much anything.

Ever been called a “conspiracy theorist”? Ever wonder where that term came from?

In 1976 the New York Times obtained a document they requested via the Freedom of Information Act.

This document was a C.I.A. Dispatch labeled “psych” for “psychological operations” that was distributed in 1967, indicating they coined the phrase “conspiracy theory” and “conspiracy theorists” to attack anyone who challenged the official narrative from the Warren Commission. It also has a CS indicated on it, which stands for “clandestine services” unit.

These labels have continued ever since they coined the phrase in the 1960’s, with the intention of stifling any truths from getting out. Pay close attention to those using the labels and the information they are referring to. This will be your first clue that truth lies within and they are trying to deflect it. The bottom line is there are hundreds if not thousands of conspiracies taking place all around us – legitimate ones. While they are busy misdirecting with their “conspiracy theorist” labels, evidence is being dug up, they are being exposed, and what they claim to be theory is TRUTH.

Conspiracy theories are crackpot scenarios.. The CIA didn't coin the term at all. Who writes this ignorant crap?

Trump loves conspiracy theories .. Its embarrassing because is shines a spotlight on how stupid he is.

You really don't know you're history do you? Very sad indeed.
He clearly knows it better than you.

The term was in use as a perjorative long before the CIA was created.

You're not understanding. Let me speak slowly. YES the term was created before the CIA. THEY USE IT AS A TOOL AND WEAPON. I am not sure why you don't understand that.

I do understand it

What you fail to grasp is YOU ARE PROVEN wrong.

They do not use it that way and never have, now read it again boy

I have not been proved wrong. The only thing you proved is that you are ignorant to what is really goes on or you are covering it up because you are a paid troll.
Yes you have,

I have proven you wron with facts citations and evidence which you have massively failed to challenge and you know it.

Which is why yoiu now concede by resorting to the word troll which is what all conspiracy theorists say when they lose an argument.

And now you are a liar.
No I am stating fact and you are the one proven to be wrong and a liar.

You are resorting to calling someone a troll because you have been disproven and you fucking well know it

That is precisely how all people who love conspiracy theories operatew.

You have been owned and made a fool of LIAR

Conspiracy theory is what a guilty party calls accusations against them. The term conspiracy theory is meaningless today.

Angelo

LOLOL

A conspiracy theory is an explanation for an event or situation that invokes a conspiracy by sinister and powerful groups, often political in motivation, when other explanations are more probable.

The term has a negative connotation, implying that the appeal to a conspiracy is based on prejudice or insufficient evidence.

Conspiracy theories resist falsification and are reinforced by circular reasoning: both evidence against the conspiracy and an absence of evidence for it are re-interpreted as evidence of its truth, whereby the conspiracy becomes a matter of faith rather than something that can be proved or disproved.

Research suggests that conspiracist ideation—belief in conspiracy theories—may be psychologically harmful…

continued
Next Angelo will follow form and avoid any discussion or argument and simply post a long boring youtube video from someone who agrees with him but cannot cite any evidence.

Where have you been? YT has censored most of the things that aren't mainstream. You have a hard time catching up don't you? The censorship is a conspiracy in itself.
Wrong,

There ius a vast number of videos which are not mainstream and are easily available.

You really are out of touch with reality.

Actually I am out of touch with you're mainstream illusional reality. You are part of the hive mind and you can't see outside the box. I suggest start to look outside the box and stop believing in you're mainstream cult.

And ever since Trump was elected 4 years ago, it's been the left's favorite label for anyone who disagrees with them about pretty much anything.

Ever been called a “conspiracy theorist”? Ever wonder where that term came from?

In 1976 the New York Times obtained a document they requested via the Freedom of Information Act.

This document was a C.I.A. Dispatch labeled “psych” for “psychological operations” that was distributed in 1967, indicating they coined the phrase “conspiracy theory” and “conspiracy theorists” to attack anyone who challenged the official narrative from the Warren Commission. It also has a CS indicated on it, which stands for “clandestine services” unit.

These labels have continued ever since they coined the phrase in the 1960’s, with the intention of stifling any truths from getting out. Pay close attention to those using the labels and the information they are referring to. This will be your first clue that truth lies within and they are trying to deflect it. The bottom line is there are hundreds if not thousands of conspiracies taking place all around us – legitimate ones. While they are busy misdirecting with their “conspiracy theorist” labels, evidence is being dug up, they are being exposed, and what they claim to be theory is TRUTH.

Conspiracy theories are crackpot scenarios.. The CIA didn't coin the term at all. Who writes this ignorant crap?

Trump loves conspiracy theories .. Its embarrassing because is shines a spotlight on how stupid he is.

You're not understanding. Let me speak slowly. YES the term was created before the CIA. THEY USE IT AS A TOOL AND WEAPON. I am not sure why you don't understand that.

I do understand it

I have not been proved wrong. The only thing you proved is that you are ignorant to what is really goes on or you are covering it up because you are a paid troll.
Yes you have,

I have proven you wron with facts citations and evidence which you have massively failed to challenge and you know it.

Which is why yoiu now concede by resorting to the word troll which is what all conspiracy theorists say when they lose an argument.

And now you are a liar.

You are resorting to calling someone a troll because you have been disproven and you fucking well know it

You haven't stated any facts, you have stated only opinions.

Angelo

LOLOL

continued

View attachment 447308
Proven false.

Conspiracy theorists fail critical thinking skills EVERYTIME.

Take the JFK assassination for example. The vast majority of morons who believe in conspiracy theories and JFK never perform due dilligance, They do not research they do not read the warren commission report of any other book concerned with evidence that Oswald acted alone. They watch the movie JFK and read a few other books and think they have all the answers.

When evidence is presented proving them wrong they willfully deny such evidence AS YOU ARE DOING and argue from incredulity or circular logic as in: CIA BAD, ANYTHING that says other wise is proof they are BAD.

All of the most famous conspiracy theories ( JFK, Lunar landing, 911) have been crushed and debunked and disproven. Conspiracy theory followers hate that but know it is true.

You're the one that has been duped into believing mainstream narratives. Time to wake up Mr. Sheeple.
I never mentioned any mainstream narrative dumbass.

You are the one brainwashed into buying a bridge in brooklyn

Angelo

LOLOL

continued
Next Angelo will follow form and avoid any discussion or argument and simply post a long boring youtube video from someone who agrees with him but cannot cite any evidence.

Where have you been? YT has censored most of the things that aren't mainstream. You have a hard time catching up don't you? The censorship is a conspiracy in itself.
Wrong,

There ius a vast number of videos which are not mainstream and are easily available.

You really are out of touch with reality.

Actually I am out of touch with you're mainstream illusional reality. You are part of the hive mind and you can't see outside the box. I suggest start to look outside the box and stop believing in you're mainstream cult.
Nothing we are discussing is mainstream

We are discussing your delusions which have been PROVEN wrong

I do understand it

Yes you have,

And now you are a liar.

I have stated facts and backed them up proving you wrong

I do understand it

Yes you have,

And now you are a liar.

10406482_1396336503941192_4013820660825560166_n.jpg

I do understand it

Yes you have,

And now you are a liar.

View attachment 447310
You fail to know how memes work

I do understand it

Yes you have,

And now you are a liar.

Keep believing you're delusions if you want.

Conspiracy theories are used by stupid people to feel smart.
Very true.

This is why they get so ougtraged when proven wrong.

The typical acolyte of conspiracy theories is something of a loser. That's not meant to be an insult but sikply lack of a better term.

They are often poorly educated with no decent job or promotion prospects and no dating prospects. They cling to such theories in an effort to feel superior. You can see it in Thoth001 right now. Since it is all they have to cling to they grow furious when their pet theories are proven wrong.

I do understand it

Yes you have,

And now you are a liar.

I do not.

You do.

I have proven you wrong and delusional.

On the other hand you have failed to provide evidence for your claims

Actually it's more about wanting to learn what is really going on in the world and not believing what your told by authorities, msm and so called experts. It's called taking a dive down the rabbit hole.

I do understand it

Yes you have,

And now you are a liar.

I do not.

You do.

The only things you have proven to be is a broken record and believing in illusions.

Actually it's more about wanting to learn what is really going on in the world and not believing what your told by authorities, msm and so called experts. It's called taking a dive down the rabbit hole.
Wrong.

It is about pretending that one is superior because one rejects evidence and sees beyond the veil while everyone else is naive.

It is actually conspiracy theorists and their followers who are naive and gullible

I do understand it

Yes you have,

And now you are a liar.

I do not.

You do.

The only things you have proven to be is a broken record and believing in illusions.
Wrong.

I posted evidence YOU DID NOT.

This proves you wrong.

Post some evidence.

I do understand it

Yes you have,

And now you are a liar.

I do not.

You do.

I have provided you with much evidence but you choose to be gullible and not look into any of this. You're only going by the MSM narrative. In which they want you to believe.

I do understand it

Yes you have,

And now you are a liar.

I do not.

You do.

I have provided you with much evidence but you choose to be gullible and not look into any of this. You're only going by the MSM narrative. In which they want you to believe.
No you have not, you are now posting lies.

You posted links which refer to documents which they in turn DO NOT SHOW.

I have cited no MSM narrative. I have posted links WITH THE documents in question and those documents prove you wrong.

Has nothing to do with curiosity. Scholarly or even well-educared people know the importance of using provable facts for assessing and forming conclusions. Conspiracy theorists use shortcuts. A conspiracy theorist will imagine a conclusion and cherry-pick details and unprovable allegations and assumptions for "proving" conspiracy theories.

New Topics

Forum List

Back