CIA Chief observed torture of Saudi detainee 'raped' by US interrogators

Don’t bomb our ships and you won’t get tortured.

A fairly simple concept.

Don’t bomb our ships and you won’t get tortured.

A fairly simple concept.
Then it ceases to be interrogation and it is simply retaliatory measures taken against any person for existing. Be a shmuck if you must but don't wrap that up in Red, White and Blue to do it.

There is no way around it, folks.

Are all things that people say under torture, false?
Correll, I'm going to need you to go get an argument. A real one. I love you to death but what you have is not an argument. This is you going around in circles.

Correll, I'm going to need you to go get an argument. A real one. I love you to death but what you have is not an argument. This is you going around in circles.

Simple question. The fact that you are afraid to answer it, shows that you know it is a good question to ask.

Simple question. The fact that you are afraid to answer it, shows that you know it is a good question to ask.
Except it's not. The entire question of 'does torture work?' has been addressed and readdressed. If you want to do just the US begin with The Third Degree. The Inquisition starts earlier. Athens right? There is documentation from 5th century BCE in Athens trials that indicate that have stated the same. So, it's not hidden.

Last edited:
Except it's not. The entire question of 'does torture work/" has been addressed and readdressed. If you want to do just the US begin with The Third Degree. The Inquisition starts earlier. Athens right? There is documentation from 5th century BCE in Athens trials that indicate that have stated the same. So, it's not hidden.

Is all information gained by torture, false?

James E. Mitchell should be in prison, he had no particular knowledge about interrogation, other than being a psychologist and military fanboy who attended some Navy escape and evasion training.

There is a documentary about the torture of this prisoner who was NOT a key figure in Al Qaeda, you can watch it on HBO, and it includes commentary from the two interrogators, who were getting actionable information without torture, but instead were ordered to begin the torture, the "program" authored by the hack James Mitchell.

Gina Haspel was likely complicit, mainly out of ignorance, is my best guess.
Wait a minute, you think it was wrong to go after An Al Queda asshole because he wasn't a higher up terrorist? How about al queda/Terrorists get treated like al queda/terrorists treat others-----

Then it ceases to be interrogation and it is simply retaliatory measures taken against any person for existing. Be a shmuck if you must but don't wrap that up in Red, White and Blue to do it.

There is no way around it, folks.
I really don't care how that an Al queda member got badly treated. Think all Al queda members should be badly treated --------then wrapped in bacon and shot.

I really don't care how that an Al queda member got badly treated. Think all Al queda members should be badly treated --------then wrapped in bacon and shot.
That's nice. It's not the issue but ok.

No information gained by torture is reliable.

Mmm, the question was is it all false. Because that was the word used by you before.

So, it is not all false.

Query: Hypothetical. You have 10 bits of info from torture. How do you distinguish between the true adn false?

Forum List

Back