Church = The BEST hot spot for hooking up.

4Horsemen

Oct 9, 2012
And why not? You ain't learning nothing.

Going in a wretched heathen and coming out a wretched heathen, just hungry. Time to go eat.

Pathetic. I see this every week. traffic jam by the local mega-church. one big fashion show and meat market.

Women getting outta their cars still got on their Saturday night mini skirt hooker dresses showing all manner of asscrack, thongs, and legs, with the same dirty drawls on. and the Dickons(Deacons) are looking hard and heavy too. You're there to hook up too so it's no worries. It's an "understanding" you have. You in da Lawd's house. just slide the number, you'll catch up later.

If you were one of the unlucky ones Saturday night at the club, don't worry, You are almost guaranteed to score a few numbers at Church on Sunday. and quite possibly round the bases with a home run quicker than your buddies did on Saturday.

The story about the Preacher's daughter is true. She's a stone cold freak. :clap2:

Church = the Best place to Hook Up on Sunday. hands down.

who disagrees?

He's pissed because he got turned down on Friday and Saturday, and when he went to church, the only person who slipped him a phone number for a later hook up was some middle aged transvestite seeking salvation.

You like the church ladies eh 4Horsemen? I don't know much about those mega churches but they seem mega interesting based on your telling of the going ons there on Sunday.

Last edited:
I think horseless is related to cammmmmppppbbbelllll

Same incoherent ranting...

As Jesus said, he didn't come to help the people who don't need it.

He's pissed because he got turned down on Friday and Saturday, and when he went to church, the only person who slipped him a phone number for a later hook up was some middle aged transvestite seeking salvation.

And he never called you?

Going in a wretched heathen and coming out a wretched heathen, just hungry. Time to go eat.

Pathetic. I see this every week. traffic jam by the local mega-church. one big fashion show and meat market.

Women getting outta their cars still got on their Saturday night mini skirt hooker dresses showing all manner of asscrack, thongs, and legs, with the same dirty drawls on. and the Dickons(Deacons) are looking hard and heavy too. You're there to hook up too so it's no worries. It's an "understanding" you have. You in da Lawd's house. just slide the number, you'll catch up later.

If you were one of the unlucky ones Saturday night at the club, don't worry, You are almost guaranteed to score a few numbers at Church on Sunday. and quite possibly round the bases with a home run quicker than your buddies did on Saturday.

The story about the Preacher's daughter is true. She's a stone cold freak. :clap2:

who disagrees?

Do you have to work at being this much of an idiotic douchebag, or does it just come naturally to you?

Certainly an amusing variation from the repetitive threads. Nothing too profound that might cause brain pain. Probably is a motivation for some. It wouldn't be too far from Biblical edict, "Be fruitful and multiply." Gotta start somewhere if ya wanna multiply!

who disagrees?

WOW!

What church do YOU go to?

I'm feeling a sudden need to get back in touch with the baby Jesus.

Forum List

Back