Church of England

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
On Aug 2
THE Church of England First time in the British history will ring their bells 100x in memory of 1.5 million Roma who lost their lives in Roma Holocaust.
Thanks to our allies and friends like padre Gareth with who will make this happen.

On Aug 2
THE Church of England First time in the British history will ring their bells 100x in memory of 1.5 million Roma who lost their lives in Roma Holocaust.
Thanks to our allies and friends like padre Gareth with who will make this happen.

Maybe they should be more concerned about getting their kids through school. They have the worst education achievement, by far, in the UK (along with travellers)

Maybe they should be more concerned about getting their kids through school. They have the worst education achievement, by far, in the UK (along with travellers)
What is wrong with acknowledging Romani were killed during World War II?

Twenty Million Soviets were Genocide in that war…

Ten million Chinese were Genocide in that war…

Six million Jews, Romani and Gays were Genocide in that war, so maybe we should honor those that were brutally killed and set history right by telling the whole story of what happened in that war…

Last edited:
What is wrong with acknowledging Romani we’re killed during World War II?

Twenty Million Soviets were Genocide in that war…

Ten million Chinese were Genocide in that war…

Six million Jews, Romani and Gays were Genocide in that war, so maybe we should honor those that were brutally killed and set history right by telling the whole story of what happened in that war…

It's all about priorities, isn't it.

If you think in the past you get nothing, if you try and improve for the future then it's worth something, isn't it.

Both is important, not only one or the other. In the US they teach about history of segregation and the KKK in the south and slavery. There is a reason why they teach that.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Maybe. If you ignore the continual absence of education for Gypsies in the UK, then history will repeat itself over and over and over.

Basically you blame the holocaust on abscence of education of roma, and that they did it themselfes. They were murdered for not being aryans and a threat to german racial purity, nont because of education.

Both is important, not only one or the other. In the US they teach about history of segregation and the KKK in the south and slavery. There is a reason why they teach that.

Well, without a proper education, it's going to happen again.

Basically you blame the holocaust on abscence of education of roma, and that they did it themselfes. They were murdered for not being aryans and a threat to german racial purity, nont because of education.

No, I did not blame the holocaust on an absence of education. The Nazis killed Jews, not because of an absence of education, because because they needed a group that was different.

And I'm not saying difference is bad, but with the Roma and travellers communities in the UK and elsewhere, the Roma often make themselves different by aggravating people.

"Too many Gypsies and Travellers end up in prison – this must be addressed"

"Crime up to ’50 per cent higher’ near Traveller sites with locals ‘forced out’ as they ‘don’t feel safe’"

This is the sort of thing that turns people against Gypsies and Travellers. These people have low education, they commit more crimes, they turn up in a community unwelcomed and they make themselves known, in a negative way.

Unless these Gypsies and Travellers decide to change the way they do things, including getting better education, they're always going to be different and will be targeted when things go wrong. But I think they don't want to change.

Well, without a proper education, it's going to happen again.

It can happen again with proper education as well. And I never said they should not have a proper education it is only you who pit that against eatch other, probably to silence the roma on the holocaust that they should not be saying that. And they were not killed because they are different everyone is different in a way, and every group, they were killed because they are roma and non-aryans and a threat to racial purity, it is still viewed like that, their sole existence is considered a threat to racial purity, if you ask any eastern european they will pride themselfes and boost how they never mix with roma and would never.

No, I did not blame the holocaust on an absence of education. The Nazis killed Jews, not because of an absence of education, because because they needed a group that was different.

And I'm not saying difference is bad, but with the Roma and travellers communities in the UK and elsewhere, the Roma often make themselves different by aggravating people.

"Too many Gypsies and Travellers end up in prison – this must be addressed"

"Crime up to ’50 per cent higher’ near Traveller sites with locals ‘forced out’ as they ‘don’t feel safe’"

This is the sort of thing that turns people against Gypsies and Travellers. These people have low education, they commit more crimes, they turn up in a community unwelcomed and they make themselves known, in a negative way.

Unless these Gypsies and Travellers decide to change the way they do things, including getting better education, they're always going to be different and will be targeted when things go wrong. But I think they don't want to change.

you blamed the roma themselfes because they dont want to change in your opinion, the travellers are not even roma, and did not face the holocaust the travellers are specific to the UK, but they are celtic, indigenous. The germans have their own version of travellers the yenishe who are also germans, but they never faced the same treatment as the roma.

It can happen again with proper education as well. And I never said they should not have a proper education it is only you who pit that against eatch other, probably to silence the roma on the holocaust that they should not be saying that. And they were not killed because they are different everyone is different in a way, and every group, they were killed because they are roma and non-aryans and a threat to racial purity, it is still viewed like that, their sole existence is considered a threat to racial purity, if you ask any eastern european they will pride themselfes and boost how they never mix with roma and would never.

I'm not saying people shouldn't remember the Holocaust.

What I'm saying is there are priorities.

Remembering the Holocaust without trying to improve the future is, for me, having priorities in the wrong order.

I lived in Spain for a few years, and the Gypsies there were to be feared. Someone I knew worked in a hospital and had her purse stolen. Everyone knew who did it, but you couldn't say anything. The guy even turned up after stealing her purse and wanted to get healthcare.

If you have situations like this, people are going to hate, and when things like the Nazis happen, Gypsies are going to be targeted because they make it easy to be targeted.

you blamed the roma themselfes because they dont want to change in your opinion, the travellers are not even roma, and did not face the holocaust the travellers are specific to the UK, but they are celtic, indigenous. The germans have their own version of travellers the yenishe who are also germans, but they never faced the same treatment as the roma.

No, I'm not blaming the Roma for getting killed in the Holocaust.

I'm saying they're making choices, and as a result of those choices they got targeted.

It's like going into a poor neighborhood wearing flashy clothes and jewelry. It's not your fault you got attacked, that blame goes to the person who committed the attack, but you could have prevented it from happening.

I'm not saying people shouldn't remember the Holocaust.

What I'm saying is there are priorities.

Remembering the Holocaust without trying to improve the future is, for me, having priorities in the wrong order.

I lived in Spain for a few years, and the Gypsies there were to be feared. Someone I knew worked in a hospital and had her purse stolen. Everyone knew who did it, but you couldn't say anything. The guy even turned up after stealing her purse and wanted to get healthcare.

If you have situations like this, people are going to hate, and when things like the Nazis happen, Gypsies are going to be targeted because they make it easy to be targeted.

Ok but thats not the whole picture, only a selective picture. There are 20 million roma world wide and probably much more if you count part roma, or people who often dont identify as roma but are, i personally know such people who will denie they are roma but i know for sure they are, or half roma, quarter roma etc. There could be 30 million roma. Not all steal, not all do that. Probably most dont, but a core of very visible roma do it, street roma, who are then associated with all roma, and that is a problem. As well as the represantation in media and public. I made a important video on it, I cannot compete with CNN or BBC but I made a important video on a "different" portrayal of roma then they are usually portrayed. If you want you can watch it, and tell me your opinion.

And Im sure roma do fight for education, I dont know about the UK, but in continent they do fight for education.

That doesnt exclude remembering the holocaust, only you pit that against eatch other.

My video:

No, I'm not blaming the Roma for getting killed in the Holocaust.

I'm saying they're making choices, and as a result of those choices they got targeted.

It's like going into a poor neighborhood wearing flashy clothes and jewelry. It's not your fault you got attacked, that blame goes to the person who committed the attack, but you could have prevented it from happening.

Thats similar "they made choices to get targeted" they didnt directly were at fault but they caused it by provocing the germans into doing it.

Ok but thats not the whole picture, only a selective picture. There are 20 million roma world wide and probably much more if you count part roma, or people who often dont identify as roma but are, i personally know such people who will denie they are roma but i know for sure they are, or half roma, quarter roma etc. There could be 30 million roma. Not all steal, not all do that. Probably most dont, but a core of very visible roma do it, street roma, who are then associated with all roma, and that is a problem. As well as the represantation in media and public. I made a important video on it, I cannot compete with CNN or BBC but I made a important video on a "different" portrayal of roma then they are usually portrayed. If you want you can watch it, and tell me your opinion.

And Im sure roma do fight for education, I dont know about the UK, but in continent they do fight for education.

That doesnt exclude remembering the holocaust, only you pit that against eatch other.

My video:

Problem is the Gypsies and Travellers barely make it out of school, their education statistics are shocking low. Two in three of these two groups probably don't make it out of high school and if they do they don't have good qualifications.

Thats similar "they made choices to get targeted" they didnt directly were at fault but they caused it by provocing the germans into doing it.

Are you suggesting the Germans picked on the Gypsies just at random. They played a game of rock, paper, scissors and the Gypsies lost?

Forum List

Back