Chucky loved a Wall in 2009 when our debt totaled $10t...Hates Wall with $21t debt..WTF?

If your property line is 2,000 miles in linear distance why would you think a 700' fence would suffice for the purpose of keeping trespassers out?
What other country has a 2000 mile fence?

The Wall works out at $50 per citizen...I realize that would bust most LefTarded folks but couldn’t you find that buried in your couch?
If a builder was offering to build walls around communities for $50 per resident do you think many would decline?
I know folks who pay THOUSANDS more to live in gated communities.
Come on bud...it’s time to start making fucking sense.
Hell the illegals cost us BILLIONS and that will only increase as they breed, a wall is WAY cheaper.

you don’t want to improve the infrastructure? seems rather wasteful.

guess you all don’t really care about it
I would rather build roads, bridges and public toilets

I would rather build roads, bridges and public toilets
And recruit more illegals to destroy them?
What about our sensitive environment...do you know how much carne asada is consumed by illegals? Do you know how many shitty diaper's they toss out of the windows of their uninsured shitty maroon Toyotas?

Politicians should be held criminally responsible for the Americans KILLED and RAPED by illegals they encouraged and allowed into our country illegally. Ignoring the very immigration laws written to protect Americans from this. They should be arrested, convicted and sent to prison!

Politicians should be held criminally responsible for the Americans KILLED and RAPED by illegals they encouraged and allowed into our country illegally. Ignoring the very immigration laws written to protect Americans from this. They should be arrested, convicted and sent to prison!
I pray for that to happen.

why we have you money for that already…isn’t that your logic?

Actually, we have been neglecting them for decades
We do not need to waste resources on a needless wall of hate

More fear mongering from the right

The reality is that they come over to pick our crops, make our beds, mow our lawns and maintain Trump’s Golf Courses

Decades ago
hahaha...that's the whole premise of the thread bud.
Schumer supported it when we were $10T in debt, less divided and more prosperous.
Now we're $30 trillion in debt with a homeless population larger than some countries, we have Veterans pissing, shitting and dying in our streets, a citizenry that hates one another, stagnant wages, a middle class that can't save a penny or get ahead, 20-40 million illiterate illegal thirdworlders deciding our elections through their anchor babies, decayed infrastructure, a destroyed healthcare system, a worthless public education system...I could go on and on....Maybe it's time for you and Chucky to think about America First for a bit huh?

More fear mongering from the right

The reality is that they come over to pick our crops, make our beds, mow our lawns and maintain Trump’s Golf Courses
Stop lying you Dem traitor hack. Border patrol has seized enough Fentanyl from illegals to KILL 1 Billion Americans does that sound like they are coming over to pick weeds in your flower beds? :eusa_hand: ^^^ this is what a Dem traitor sounds like, lies and spin while ignoring thousands of Americans who have been RAPED and KILLED by illegals.

Can anybody make any sense out of this...I thought we hated it when politicians change their position?
Chucky: “The symbol of America should be the Statue of Liberty, not a 30-foot wall,"

You might because you're just that stupid, but adults change their position ALL OF THE TIME.

We change, we evolve, we see that what we tried before did not work. So we try something different. This is called "progress".

There is no one dumber or more difficult to deal with than people who refuse to change and improve their condition in life.

That's why you're still a Broke Loser, and the rest of us are getting on with life.

Forum List

Back