Chuck Todd: "White supremacy creeped back in to the Republican party because of libertarians!"...Todd gets Boehner to denounce the America 1st caucus!

B.S. He did not rule over a small government low tax party. They may have claimed that but as I've noted many times, claiming something and doing it are two different things.

Deficits exploded under his watch.

Libertarians are not the problem. It's not the Libertarians crying "America First". Todd is still pissed Hillary lost.

B.S. He did not rule over a small government low tax party. They may have claimed that but as I've noted many times, claiming something and doing it are two different things.

Libertarians are not the problem. It's not the Libertarians crying "America First". Todd is still pissed Hillary lost.
Well Duh......he did everything he could to stifle the TEA PArty ,,,,and now you whine about the results

Well Duh......he did everything he could to stifle the TEA PArty ,,,,and now you whine about the results

I have no idea what you are rambling about. I did support the Tea Party under Paul. The one that was against things like the bail outs. That was not the Tea Party under Boehner. That was the Tea Party taken over by Sarah Palin and the likes that I have never supported.

I was watching the program this morning. I do not know anything about the America first caucus. But lets do put America first for a change. Putting American working people first for a change is not racist . The Blame America first group wants people to believe that. I agree we have problems ,yet I have seen no one say what they define as racism.

Last edited:

I have no idea what you are rambling about. I did support the Tea Party under Paul. The one that was against things like the bail outs. That was not the Tea Party under Boehner. That was the Tea Party taken over by Sarah Palin and the likes that I have never supported.
Sarah PAlin didnt own the Teaparty.........mygod you people make all kind of excuses for your spending

Sarah PAlin didnt own the Teaparty.........mygod you people make all kind of excuses for your spending

Sarah Palin stirs Tea Party troops with call to recapture principles of Ronald Reagan

Sarah Palin stirs Tea Party troops with call to recapture principles of Ronald Reagan
yeah so...she wasnt the "leader"

"White supremacy creeped back in to the Republican party because of libertarians!"

Nonsense.

White supremacy, racism, bigotry, and hate have always been part of the GOP.
no---racism and bigotry is part of the blacks and Dems ....white supremacy and white racism is a myth ---I've got threads on them and you people provided NO proof at all

"White supremacy creeped back in to the Republican party because of libertarians!"

Nonsense.

White supremacy, racism, bigotry, and hate have always been part of the GOP.
here's your proof:
..'''there's racism'''....''''my friend said the cops pulled him over for no reason ''''
hahhahahahahahahahhah

yeah so...she wasnt the "leader"

Her and Bachmann became the face and then it collapsed.

Her and Bachmann became the face and then it collapsed.
Amazing what the media can do... It's not like the grassroots people chose either of them to be the face. But... If they say they are, on MSM... Then... They can discredit and say that it is whatever they say it is.

Forum List

Back