Chuck Todd; "Newsmax was founded by a 'conspiracy theorist'."

In the Free Market of ideas, let's see how Fox does.

The new ownership with flakes like Paul Ryan on their board, don't exactly leave themselves open to being the strong anti-Establishment/MSM voice they have been for so long.

Last edited:
In the Free Market of ideas, let's see how Fox does.

There's no way to measure that except subjectively one observer at a time.

And you damn well know that because I've schooled you on it. Directly. You can sit here and go :lalala: all you want, doesn't change how the world works.

And you damn well know that because I've schooled you on it. Directly. You can sit here and go :lalala: all you want, doesn't change how the world works.
Not very smart for a so-called musician are you ?:icon_sjung:

Not very smart for a so-called musician are you ?:icon_sjung:

You actually looked back through EIGHT YEARS of my posts and all you could come up with was a completely irrelevant one?

Sad.

Aren't all media conspiracies? It's all panels of opinions now, reported as facts which may or may not be true. The days of old where just the news was "reported" as news..is over. Now its just bigoted and uninformed opinions that mean diddly squat.

Aren't all media conspiracies? It's all panels of opinions now, reported as facts which may or may not be true. The days of old where just the news was "reported" as news..is over. Now its just bigoted and uninformed opinions that mean diddly squat.
It means something when its' dishonesty and censorship changes our presidential election outcome, then covers up the fact that it was rigged .

Newsmax is the future apparently

i had to look it up, like...WHAT THE HELL IS NEWSMAX??

:auiqs.jpg:
Yes. He actually said that on the air,

Chris Ruddy examines the growth that Newsmax has experienced in 2020, in large part due to Fox News dropping the ball and a continued effort to provide meaningful and engaging content to his viewers

He said it on the air because it's true.

:auiqs.jpg:
Yes. He actually said that on the air,

Chris Ruddy examines the growth that Newsmax has experienced in 2020, in large part due to Fox News dropping the ball and a continued effort to provide meaningful and engaging content to his viewers

Didn't that idiot Todd spend 4 years promoting the idiotic conspiracy theory that Big Foot and the Loch Ness Monster colluded with RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA to steal the 2016 election by putting memes on facetwat that forced Americans to vote in their own interests rather than in favor of the Oligarchs?

Didn't that idiot Todd spend 4 years promoting the idiotic conspiracy theory that Big Foot and the Loch Ness Monster colluded with RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA to steal the 2016 election by putting memes on facetwat that forced Americans to vote in their own interests rather than in favor of the Oligarchs?
Here's a beauty exchange from 2019...

Forum List

Back