Chuck Todd and the Demise of True Journalism

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
That's right Chuck. Truth isn't truth when it's coming from people like you and Morning Joe.

Chuck Todd and the Demise of True Journalism

Chuck Todd received plaudits from his media peers for lambasting Republican Sen. Ron Johnson’s investigation of the FBI as “Fox News conspiracy propaganda stuff” during a hostile 10-minute “Meet the Press” interview on Sunday.

The Washington Post offered up a story headlined “‘Who leaked?’ An analysis of GOP Sen. Ron Johnson’s conspiracy-minded defense of Trump.’” The Daily Beast declared, “GOP Sen. Ron Johnson Loses It on ‘Meet the Press.’” Business Insider went with “GOP Senator Ron Johnson had a 'Fox News conspiracy' meltdown.” Columbia Journalism Review covered the story under the banner “The Sunday shows turn on Trump’s enablers.”

Chuck Todd and the Demise of True Journalism | RealClearPolitics

Its funny...you used to be able to contact the news agencies with your opinion of their coverage...they have removed that capability on the web...not just one major agency like CNN but all of them except FOX....just try and tell ABC radio what you think....you can't...maybe they know they will get blasted....

Its funny...you used to be able to contact the news agencies with your opinion of their coverage...they have removed that capability on the web...not just one major agency like CNN but all of them except FOX....just try and tell ABC radio what you think....you can't...maybe they know they will get blasted....
Or have any of them interviewed the president live on the phone even ? No.
Only Fox.

There is no "down the middle" impartial journalism anymore. Fox does a much better job, but they are the de facto "Conservative" network since ALL THE FUCKING REST of the networks are card carrying Trump haters. That includes CNBC the "financial" network. PFFFFT.

Chuck Todd reminds me of a badger. Annoying and smelly, and he looks like one too.

Chuck Todd reminds me of a badger. Annoying and smelly, and he looks like one too.

You remind me of a turd in a punch bowl, unwelcome at any time.

You remind me of heydrich. A vain, sanctimonious, thin skinned weasel of a human being.

Thank you, and you still remind me of a turd in a punch bowl.

You're welcome. I knew you would love heydrich. You a sociopath too?

You remind me of a turd in a punch bowl, unwelcome at any time.

You remind me of heydrich. A vain, sanctimonious, thin skinned weasel of a human being.

Thank you, and you still remind me of a turd in a punch bowl.

You're welcome. I knew you would love heydrich. You a sociopath too?

Dr. Fraud, sociopaths lack empathy, you should know that given your extensive education proved with the certificate of completion of the Third Grade, which you received on your 10th Birthday.

So you are a sociopath. That figures. You claim to care about people, and supposedly want to help them, but you advocate for policies that harm those who are able to fend for themselves, and desire freedom for the criminal element who prey on those innocents.

Your "solution" is for those who can fend for themselves to place their lives in the hands of bureaucrats, like you, who being narcissistic fools, think you are better than everyone because you passed a test that is so easy my 13 year old daughter would breeze through it.

Yes, you desire power over others because you are impotent in your real life, so you want government to give that power to you because you aren't capable of earning that power yourself.

Forum List

Back