Chuck Schumer for President?

If Democrats are looking for someone who already has name recognition to replace Biden, why not Chuck Schumer, the senior senator from New York and the Senate Majority Leader?

Like Biden, he has extensive experience in the Senate, and he seems to be in the mainstream of the Democratic Party. True, he’s no spring chicken (he was born in 1950) but he’s still younger than either Biden or Trump.

View attachment 769346
I saw Schumer falling himself all over Hillary Clinton when she became a Senator. That means she will preside over him should he somehow shake his sycophant image to a politician who lawyerlied her way out of the Grand Jury's questions with two words, "I forget." Over and over and over. IOW, she is not a politician you can rely on to do the right thing because she answers to nobody with her smartass slithering out of accountability. That's a little too high and mighty for my preferences, and Schumer falls all over himself when she's anywhere nearby. ad nauseum! He may be good looking, but pretty is as pretty does, and Schumer doesn't.

Forum List

Back