Chuck Schumer erases Thurgood Marshall from history.

Actually republicans have made far worse mistakes, and even held onto them.

Take when President Gerald Ford, said “There is no Soviet domination of Eastern Europe and there never will be under a Ford administration.”
I will never vote for Ford for any office!

You kicked your own ass, by responding to a claim that was not made.

Chuck made a likely stupid mistake. It did have racist overtones. If a republican had done it, you would be all over him, like white on rice.

YOu of course, won't have the moral courage to admit that.

I don't make assumptions about other people's motives, nor do I always assume a nefarious motive for such gaffes.

But Republicans have so little to bitch at Democrats about that they jump all over the tiniest gaffe like the Democrats just started a thermo-nuclear war. Obama's "57 states", every single time Joe Biden hesitates over a word or stutters, is evidence of his senility.

I don't make assumptions about other people's motives, nor do I always assume a nefarious motive for such gaffes.

But Republicans have so little to bitch at Democrats about that they jump all over the tiniest gaffe like the Democrats just started a thermo-nuclear war. Obama's "57 states", every single time Joe Biden hesitates over a word or stutters, is evidence of his senility.
Biden is a vegetable, and so are you.

lol. YOu don't assume wacism everytime a republican parts his hair to the right?

I DON'T BELIEVE YOU.

Forum List

Back