Christophera's Amazing Invisible Concrete Core.

Fizz

Rookie
Nov 20, 2009
This thread is to expose Christphera as someone lying and fabricating stories to back up his claim that the World Trade Center Towers were built with explosives in place to be demolished later. Central to this wild claim is that the World Trade Center Towers did not have a steel core but instead was built with a concrete core filled with explosives.

While construction pictures, news articles and engineering universities all show that the WTC Towers had a steel core Christophera's sole evidence seems to be a handful of poorly researched articles and blurry pictures from long distances. Most of what he claims is concrete is shown to be made of steel when shown from other angles or at other times in the life of the towers.

Christophera's story changes continually on the details of where exactly the core is located, how thick his fictional concrete core is. He regularly simply fabricates claims such as "the cores were radically different because tenants complained" when in fact this is completely false and in fact impossible considering the second tower's construction was already well under way when the first tower was completed and occupied.

so lets start by showing some of the proof for a steel core. i will try to keep the first post of this thread updated with any new info.

Written Evidence and Statements:
"For a combination of historical, cultural and economic reasons, tall, concrete-core buildings dedicated to office use are unusual in New York, where builders prefer the wallboard-enclosed cores with steel frames that Mr. Robertson pioneered in the trade center."
New York Timeshere

"Engineers are still debating whether the Twin Towers' unique structure should be credited for surviving the initial crashes, or blamed for collapsing in the subsequent fires, or both. But the point is that it was unique, utilizing closely spaced columns connected to a steel core by relatively lightweight floor trusses. "
NewsweekNewsweek.com

"Each of the towers, more than 200 ft. wide on each side, contained a central steel core surrounded by open office space. Eighteen-inch steel tubes ran vertically along the outside, providing much of the support for the building"
Time Magazine. TIME.com

"The twin towers were the first supertall buildings designed without any masonry. Worried that the intense air pressure created by the building's high speed elevators might buckle conventional shafts, engineers designed a solution using a drywall system fixed to the reinforced steel core. "
engineering.comENGINEERING.com

"Like many high-rises built in the 1960s, the Twin Towers were constructed with their weight distributed between a hollow steel core (containing services like elevators) and steel columns around the perimeter, maximizing open floor space. Many believe the older high-rise design, in which steel columns are often encased in concrete, is more fire resistant.

“A lot of people have told me, ‘You should have used more concrete in the structure,’” said Robertson. However, his chart plotting the strength of steel vs. concrete at various temperatures showed that at the incendiary levels that raged in the towers, the two materials become similarly weak."
Berkeley 04.17.2002 - World Trade Center remembered

"Yamasaki has switched from concrete, his favorite medium, to steel because of the sheer height of the towers, and instead of having the weight of the structure carried by the frame and the elevator core, the great steel columns of the exterior walls will support it."
Time Magazine article from 1964!! Art: Onward & Upward - TIME

EVIDENCE FROM CHRISTOPHERA:

Photo Evidence 1:

Christophera claims the following photo shows "elevator guide rail support steel" topped by "butt plates" instead of the steel core. He has yet to provide any source for this information.
panel_5.jpg

In response we can see that his "butt plates" are actually where the steel beams connect to the steel core columns. We can also see that structural steel is connected his "elevator guide rail support steel". Christophera also claims the butt plates are too weak for a connection but here we can see the columns are welded.
image5.jpg

Last edited:
I have become convinced that agent chrissy is indeed an agent of propaganda intent of spreading disinformation and lies to foment dissatisfaction with the US government.

There are enough valid reasons to disapprove of the US government without resorting to lies that give aid and comfort to our enemies. Constructive criticism to improve our nation is quite acceptable and considered the American way. Spreading propaganda is treason.

I caome to this conclusion after reading agent chrissy's posts around the internet and observing that no amount of evidence, pictures, statements change the subject matter of his posts. Only an enemy agent would continue to post the same debunked bullshit for years while calling everyone else, from other posters to emergency workers to judges 'agents' and 'perps'.

I believe the mental illness bit is an act. I believe he knows exactly what he is doing. I believe the agent is the lowest form of treasonist scum on the planet.

Al Qaeda agents have honor, despicable as they are, they announce their intentions, and fight for their beliefs. Agent chrissy displays none of those qualities.

• Banned
Claims made by Christophera
There are no photos of the steel core columns on 9/11. This is usually followed by a picture of the steel core columns on 9/11 that he will either claim are "outside the core" or are not columns (see his unsupported "elevator guide rail support" claim above).

Response:
There are columns in only two places in the WTC Towers. There are the perimeter columns which make up the outside walls and there are the steel core columns. There are no columns "surrounding the core". They actually are the core. Christophera claims the steel core shown below is NOT the core and NOT the perimeter walls of the Towers.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

Last edited:
As rat in the hat said in another thread, I too would like to get in on the ground floor of the "invisacrete" market.
I am well versed in creating mix designs for concrete and asphalt. I am sure there is a learning curve to create a mix design for "invisacrete, but am also certain that I could get past the learning curve.

I wonder how one determines if "invisacrete" has received a good finish or even if it has completely filled the forms.

How does one determine if "invisicrete" is honeycombed, and how does one go about patching it?

I really need to find out more details about Crissy's Invisicrete (accept no substitutes), as I may be able to land two jobs with it.

One person wants a security wall around his property that will not block his view of the Mississippi River. The other would like a building over her pool that will let in the ambient light, but block UV rays & passive solar gain.

Come on Chrissy, let us in on where we can get the mix info. I'll even cut you in for a percentage of the profits.

• Banned
I really need to find out more details about Crissy's Invisicrete (accept no substitutes), as I may be able to land two jobs with it.

One person wants a security wall around his property that will not block his view of the Mississippi River. The other would like a building over her pool that will let in the ambient light, but block UV rays & passive solar gain.

Come on Chrissy, let us in on where we can get the mix info. I'll even cut you in for a percentage of the profits.

i have a hotel that wants a swimming pool on the roof made out of invisicrete.

i have a hotel that wants a swimming pool on the roof made out of invisicrete.

If the hotel has a lot of cute college girls for guests, I want a room under the pool. If they're all fat old grannys, put me in the basement!!

UHm...Ok let me get this straight... You have someone on here who actually believes they built the WTC, with a concrete core filled with explosives so they could blow it up later?

WOW!!!

UHm...Ok let me get this straight... You have someone on here who actually believes they built the WTC, with a concrete core filled with explosives so they could blow it up later?

WOW!!!
yup

and the dipshit cant post a single photo from construction showing rebar cages, concrete forms, or even concrete
while he has been shown NUMEROUS photos during construction show steel core columns

Last edited:
of course, he claims RUdy G took them all

forgetting that mutitudes of books were published on the WTC that you can still buy in used book stores that still contain no photos of his concrete core

forgetting that mutitudes of books were published on the WTC that you can still buy in used book stores that still contain no photos of his concrete core

All I can say is WOW! Just totally WOW! :lol::lol:

it really is an amazing look into a seriously defective mind. the leaps of logic are astounding.

There are no photos of the steel core columns on 9/11. This is usually followed by a picture of the steel core columns on 9/11 that he will either claim are "outside the core" or are not columns (see his unsupported "elevator guide rail support" claim above).

Response:
There are columns in only two places in the WTC Towers. There are the perimeter columns which make up the outside walls and there are the steel core columns. There are no columns "surrounding the core". They actually are the core. Christophera claims the steel core shown below is NOT the core and NOT the perimeter walls of the Towers.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg
And FIZZ, banned, provides no alternative image.

Images from 9/11 of the building coming down do not lie, whereas construction photos are easy to misinterpret.

Never, has anyone posted an image of the steel framed core in the center of the Towers on 9/11 where it should be.

Response:

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

Images from 9/11 of the building coming down do not lie, whereas construction photos are easy to misinterpret.

Never, has anyone posted an image of the steel framed core in the center of the Towers on 9/11 where it should be.
Indeed agent fizz has been banned,why the other paid shills rat in the ass,dawgshit and others have not joined him makes this site a joke.

Response:

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

Indeed agent fizz has been banned,why the other paid shills rat in the ass,dawgshit and others have not joined him makes this site a joke.

Indeed, the ability of a forum administrator to spot covert groups working an agenda, concealing treason, seriously needs to be developed in this day and age.

A good way to handle it is to have a "no accountability forum", where anything goes an BS doesn't matter. A poster is assumed sincere until an insincerity report is made. Based on inferred concerns is fine as a basis for inconsistency, and accordingly, all posting must support those concerns reasonably. When an unaccountable situation develops showing posting that reasonably denies those concerns, with no accountability for the inconsistency, both members MUST participate in a thread started by the moderator where issues are stated plainly and answered, or else, the member is condemned to the "no accountability forum".

you should read his stupidity for yourself

its eye opening for sure

This information, a letter from the NYCLU to Bloomberg complaining about Guilianis illegal removal of the WTC documents from the WTC room at the NYC department of buildings, was posted many times in various threads.

New York Civil Liberties Union Press Release February 6 200

This thread is to expose Christphera as someone lying and fabricating stories to back up his claim that the World Trade Center Towers were built with explosives in place to be demolished later. Central to this wild claim is that the World Trade Center Towers did not have a steel core but instead was built with a concrete core filled with explosives.

While construction pictures, news articles and engineering universities all show that the WTC Towers had a steel core Christophera's sole evidence seems to be a handful of poorly researched articles and blurry pictures from long distances. Most of what he claims is concrete is shown to be made of steel when shown from other angles or at other times in the life of the towers.

Christophera's story changes continually on the details of where exactly the core is located, how thick his fictional concrete core is. He regularly simply fabricates claims such as "the cores were radically different because tenants complained" when in fact this is completely false and in fact impossible considering the second tower's construction was already well under way when the first tower was completed and occupied.

so lets start by showing some of the proof for a steel core. i will try to keep the first post of this thread updated with any new info.

This thread was created after I was banned in 2010 to put all the information in a thread that I did not refute every single assertion of steel core columns with some type of fact. For example, the WTC 2 concrete core had two hallways in each direction across the core, an silhouette images show the difference between WTC 1. Fizz takes a statement I made out of context.

"He regularly simply fabricates claims such as "the cores were radically different because tenants complained"

Would you complain if you had to walk 100 feet once out of your office to a hallway that would lead you into the core where you could find an elevator? WTC 1 only had one hallway on one axis for each floor until the 43rd, the first sky lobby.

This page has diagrams that show how the cores differed using
silhouette photos.
World Trade Center Tower Silhouettes

This details the concrete and structure generally.

The Concrete Core Of The WTC Towers

This image shows a huge piece of the WTC 1 core wall falling into the core at about 400 feet off the ground.

core_animation_75.gif

"For a combination of historical, cultural and economic reasons, tall, concrete-core buildings dedicated to office use are unusual in New York, where builders prefer the wallboard-enclosed cores with steel frames that Mr. Robertson pioneered in the trade center."
New York Timeshere

This page is a mock up of a Newsweek page that was up for many years until someone infiltrated Newsweek and faked a statement from Robertson.

September 13 2001 Newsweek article-Leslie Robertson 9-11

"Engineers are still debating whether the Twin Towers' unique structure should be credited for surviving the initial crashes, or blamed for collapsing in the subsequent fires, or both. But the point is that it was unique, utilizing closely spaced columns connected to a steel core by relatively lightweight floor trusses. "
NewsweekNewsweek.com

"Steel core" is always a generalization. This is the ONLY depiction of the core that will be found. It is from the first WTC report.

femacore.gif

If you know structural steel, you know that there must be a web of diagonal braces inside the core structure. The only competent way to depict such a core is with alternative views or a zoom window that shows typical bracing with gusset plates.

Then there would have to be more diagrams to indicate the structural failures analyzed. The WTC report never says they had plans. Basically they performed their analysis without plans, because Guiliani took them WTC civic center room copies, and the commission was hand picked to believe that there were only one set in each building that was destroyed.

The only mention in the entire report of sources for structural information is in a disclaimer stating that they used "anecdotal" information. I can only assume that FEMA engineers misrepresented the core structure to them. FEMA was not created under the constitution.

"Each of the towers, more than 200 ft. wide on each side, contained a central steel core surrounded by open office space. Eighteen-inch steel tubes ran vertically along the outside, providing much of the support for the building"
Time Magazine. TIME.com

A typical generalized description of the non existent steel core structure.

"The twin towers were the first supertall buildings designed without any masonry. Worried that the intense air pressure created by the building's high speed elevators might buckle conventional shafts, engineers designed a solution using a drywall system fixed to the reinforced steel core. "
engineering.comENGINEERING.com

Masonry means cut stone.

"Like many high-rises built in the 1960s, the Twin Towers were constructed with their weight distributed between a hollow steel core (containing services like elevators) and steel columns around the perimeter, maximizing open floor space. Many believe the older high-rise design, in which steel columns are often encased in concrete, is more fire resistant.

“A lot of people have told me, ‘You should have used more concrete in the structure,’” said Robertson. However, his chart plotting the strength of steel vs. concrete at various temperatures showed that at the incendiary levels that raged in the towers, the two materials become similarly weak."
Berkeley 04.17.2002 - World Trade Center remembered

The 2010 disclosure of treason to the US district court in Los Angeles has the safety report of August Domel attached to it which was done in November of 2001 for FEMA.

9-11-misprision of treason Title 18 part I chapter 115 2382

This is a copy of the .pdf which was downloaded from the ncsea site.

http://algoxy.com/psych/images3/domel-www.ncsea.down#27D39A.pdf

"Yamasaki has switched from concrete, his favorite medium, to steel because of the sheer height of the towers, and instead of having the weight of the structure carried by the frame and the elevator core, the great steel columns of the exterior walls will support it."
Time Magazine article from 1964!! Art: Onward & Upward - TIME

Text descriptions are not supported by anything except misrepresented construction photos that are never confirmed by 9/11 images that show the actual structure coming apart.

This is the WTC 2 concrete core standing at about 1/2 height. Note the center is higher, rounded. The WTC 2 core had its long axis pointing north. Looking from the west, we see the long side of the core. The high rounded center is due to the third wall crossing the center of the short axis shown here with dashed lines.

wtc2.core.pedastalbase.jpg

EVIDENCE FROM CHRISTOPHERA:

Photo Evidence 1:
Christophera claims the following photo shows "elevator guide rail support steel" topped by "butt plates" instead of the steel core. He has yet to provide any source for this information.
panel_5.jpg

Below is unsupported by anything related to the "butt plates" shown in the above photo.

The image of the salvage operation shows an interior box column, which was outside the core having floor beams connected to it. The interior box column is named "interior" because it is of the inner framed steel walls of the steel exoskeleton which supported the floor.

The reason there are never any diagonal braces seen during the demo of 9/11 is because the concrete core provided all of the shear strength for the towers. The steel exoskeleton only supported vertical loads.

An all steel tower with the food print of 20 x 200 would flex too much, and they had to withstand a design load imposed by projected 120 mph winds. Torsion oscillations were suspected of being potentially so strong as to take the towers apart much like the Tacoma narrows bridge went down in a 4o mph wind.

In response we can see that his "butt plates" are actually where the steel beams connect to the steel core columns. We can also see that structural steel is connected his "elevator guide rail support steel". Christophera also claims the butt plates are too weak for a connection but here we can see the columns are welded.
image5.jpg

This page has all of the evidence presented to the US district court in the 2010 disclosure.

9-11-misprision of treason Title 18 part I chapter 115 2382

This is the WTC 2 concrete core standing at about 1/2 height. Note the center is higher, rounded. The WTC 2 core had its long axis pointing north. Looking from the west, we see the long side of the core. The high rounded center is due to the third wall crossing the center of the short axis shown here with dashed lines.

wtc2.core.pedastalbase.jpg

The above is a complete fabrication by you in order to deal with the evidence brought to your attention in the previous years. You originally thought the towers were the same and then changed your tune to try and show that WTC1 and WTC2 were vastly different.

The first major mistake you make in your fake layout is the solid concrete pedestal you propose. There were 24 local elevators in the interior of the core that services each third of the towers. The lowest third had 24 elevators that were accessed from INSIDE the core on the LOBBY level. This simple fact can be verified by anyone who had worked in WTC2. I have spoken to numerous people that had worked there and all verify this fact.

The second major mistake is your claim of not one, not two, not three, but four hallways in the core that supposedly opened THROUGH your supposed concrete core walls. How in the world did they run 24 local elevators, 2 freight elevators, and a stairwell up through the core and not interfere with these 4 hallways (2 each that ran the long axis and short axis)?

Forum List

Back