"Christopher Steele should be brought to the US and thrown in jail."

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Will the queen protect her boy ?
(the title is a quote from the President)

Donald Trump has demanded the extradition of Christopher Steele, the British former MI6 officer who compiled the infamous dossier on the president’s ties with Russia.

On Saturday morning, the president tweeted: “This man should be extradited, tried, and thrown into jail. A sick liar who was paid by Crooked Hillary & the DNC!”

Mr Trump shared a news report from Wednesday regarding a British court ruling that the former British spy had violated a data privacy law by failing to check information on the President’s Russia connections.

More on Steele...

Last edited:

Donald Trump has demanded the extradition of Christopher Steele, the British former MI6 officer who compiled the infamous dossier on the president’s ties with Russia.

On Saturday morning, the president tweeted: “This man should be extradited, tried, and thrown into jail. A sick lier [sic] who was paid by Crooked Hillary & the DNC!”

Mr Trump shared a news report from Wednesday regarding a British court ruling that the former British spy had violated a data privacy law by failing to check information on the President’s Russia connections.

More on Steele...

I think the BRITs are probably going to kick his ass themselves. They don't put up with that shit.

On Saturday morning, the president tweeted: “This man should be extradited, tried, and thrown into jail. A sick lier [sic] who was paid by Crooked Hillary & the DNC!”

More on Steele...

I think the BRITs are probably going to kick his ass themselves. They don't put up with that shit.

The Brits aren't going to be swayed the pathetic braying of a syphilytic lunatic.

The president, is sooooo unpresidential!

He needs to keep his big fat trap shut on law enforcement duties, and stop his utter nonsense of trying to influence juries, and supporters against a person.

He just can't get that through, his narcissistic head.... it's a shame he's so demented....

He needs to keep his big fat trap shut on law enforcement duties, and stop his utter nonsense of trying to influence juries, and supporters against a person.

He just can't get that through, his narcissistic head.... it's a shame he's so demented....
But you were saying that before he was even inaugurated weren't you ?
"Viva la resistance'"
For starters they should release Julian Assange into protective custody and give him a full 2 hour BBC interview. That would ruffle a few feathers over here.

The Brits aren't going to be swayed the pathetic braying of a syphilytic lunatic.

I thought you people were opposed to foreign entities trying to influence our elections. Or does that only apply when it’s targeted towards the candidates you are supporting?

I thought you people were opposed to foreign entities trying to influence our elections. Or does that only apply when it’s targeted towards the candidates you are supporting?

My own feelings of how people fund and run campaigns is irrelevant to British law.

Hmmm...now you want someone to act presidential.

My own feelings of how people fund and run campaigns is irrelevant to British law.

I'm not talking about the UK, but you already knew that.

On Saturday morning, the president tweeted: “This man should be extradited, tried, and thrown into jail. A sick liar who was paid by Crooked Hillary & the DNC!”

More on Steele...

More deflection from massive spread of COVID, poor polling numbers, and 1.3 million unemployment filings last week.
Po' wittle Donnie, he's so butthurt.

I'm not talking about the UK, but you already knew that.

That was what my initial comment was addressing. Similarly, there isn't a legal case to be here in the States.

More deflection from massive spread of COVID, poor polling numbers, and 1.3 million unemployment filings last week.
Po' wittle Donnie, he's so butthurt.
C-19 is the big deflection.

And it still won't help you losers. You're done.

Nope, Donnie's done.
FIred his campaign manager, used the Rose Garden as a platform for a campaign rally that has been criticized even by FOX NEWS!!!!
LOL

Trump violated rule number 1 by going after Biden at 'pseudo campaign event,' says Karl Rove

Donnie's desperation isn't just showing, it BLARING.
His internal polling numbers must REALLY suck.

Hmmm...now you want someone to act presidential.

Kapernik, CNN merger, Amazon, manFort, Stone, Flynn, Cohen, judge curio, Mueller, McCabe, Comey, Arpaio, military indictments and convictions, Goya, confederate flag, Strzok, Obama, Rice, Clinton, NFL franchises, kneeling for national anthem, Ukraine, Joe Biden, China on Joe B etcetcetcetc....

He mouths off on damn near everything, to influence people, instead of justice, being blind..... or being served..... He breaks his oath of office, daily.

Back to reality, meanwhile.:rolleyes:

Durham is also scrutinizing Brennan in relation to British ex-spy Christopher Steele’s dossier. In particular, the prosecutor is looking for answers on whether it was used in the 2017 assessment, why former FBI Director James Comey and former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe insisted upon it being part of the assessment, how allegations from the dossier ended up in the assessment's appendix, and whether Brennan misled about the dossier’s use.

Forum List

Back