Christofera proven to be engaging in propaganda for Domestic Destablization-psyops

slackjawed

Self deported
Sep 27, 2008
15th congressional district of Arizona
Just wanted to drop this little tidbit of my own research on the internet to find out just who this christofera actually might be.
I found and have included here a lit of links that appear to support the idea that the one accusing everyone else of being an 'agent', is actually engaging in a propaganda campaign himself. The accuser appears to be an agent himself.

This is my attempt to expose, and therefore debunk him.
On one of these forums, he is accused of posting from an IP outside the USA. I have no way of knowing myself, but that accusation is interesting to say the least.
Is this a conspiracy?
That depends, is there more than one of these 'agents'?

There is reason to believe based on these links that he is engaged in an effort to spread propaganda for the benefit of the enemies of the USA.

Here they are, take a look and make your own opinion.

the links;

Democratic Underground - A link to Christophera's discredited concrete-core theory isn't proof enough for you? n/t - Democratic Underground

World Trade Center Towers Core was Concrete 9/11

Mike Malloy :: View topic - FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core
(where he has been banned)

The 'WTC Had a Concrete Core' Hoax, page 1
(where he is debunked AND banned)

9-11 Disinformation and internet forums.
(where he has lied and tried to explain why he has been banned from forums)

Famous "diagonal Cut Column" - Pilots For 9/11 Truth Forum
(where is ridiculed and debunked)

Avatar forums presents the concrete core - Page 3 - David Icke's Official Forums
(where is accepted as an ‘expert’ and is a senior member, has a pic of him)

9/11 Mysteries Viewer's Guide
(where his theories are quoted, linked and ebunked)

"The "Official" Unofficial 9/11 Story v.2" | MySpace Forums
(where he is ridiculed, and debunked, as well as dismissed as a kook)

My Reaction to Judy Woods' "Exotic Weapons" theory - We are Change Tampa (Tampa, FL) - Meetup.com
(where is now listed as a former member, guess he was banned)

Nutty 9-11 Physics
(where he debunked and refered to as banned for spreading propaganda)

Some Reflections On Molten Steel - Pilots For 9/11 Truth Forum
(where he has presented his theory, it is repeatedly debunked by physics students and professers, and then he gets banned for calling the all ‘agents, what a surprise huh?)

If you have more, add them to the thread.

Based on the above list, I believe there is enough evidence to conclude that he is simply not credible. Whether he is an 'agent' is another question.

just a note, i am a US citizen but live outside the country most of the time. so i sometimes post from a foreign IP. i wouldnt read too much into the foreign IP address in itself.

but given the other obvious propaganda it may be part of the pattern, much like jihadjane from philly.

Agreed Fizz, i wouldn't place much emphasis on that, still it is interesting, especially when the other information from the links is considered in the conglomerate.
By themselves, as on USMB, there is not much meaning. When the entire situation and all the posts at all the different places is considered together, it does raise some disturbing questions about chrissy's motives.

Check out his signature link at David Icke forums ..
Namasteezy Spirit - Records, Weavings, Music, & Interdependent Research for future generations :: Index

I can't post url's because I haven't done the mandatory 15 posts yet. Find this forum and then scroll down to the obvious forum " The built to demolish 911 Towers" and here you will find Christopheras workshop where he seems to be everyone. But not only that it's where he does his recording of his plans and his overtures to himself about his successes in propoganda.

The guy wants to be caught, he is publicly admitting to his offences.

Take it from there..

Stann

Check out his signature link at David Icke forums ..
Namasteezy Spirit - Records, Weavings, Music, & Interdependent Research for future generations :: Index

I can't post url's because I haven't done the mandatory 15 posts yet. Find this forum and then scroll down to the obvious forum " The built to demolish 911 Towers" and here you will find Christopheras workshop where he seems to be everyone. But not only that it's where he does his recording of his plans and his overtures to himself about his successes in propoganda.

The guy wants to be caught, he is publicly admitting to his offences.

Take it from there..

Stann

At present I am torn between whether chrissy is an actual enemy propaganda agent or just a severely mentally disturbed individual.
Some days I think he is simply a delusional retard seeking attention on the internet because people reject him in person. Some of the stories he has posted about requesting arrest records for his county from the 1800's too defend himself in his child support case really do indicate either a mentally disabled individual or complete insanity.
Other times, not from individual posts, but from the pattern seen when one examines his entire body of work. rather, since i know I didn't find every location he has posted, as proven by your link, examining a representative body of work. Then one sees the pattern you are suggesting.

slackjawed said:
If you have more, add them to the thread.

Based on the above list, I believe there is enough evidence to conclude that he is simply not credible. Whether he is an 'agent' is another question.

Here's a few by name .. still no URL posting ability.

Break For News Forums
LetsRoll Forums
Loose Change Forums
JREF
Lofi.Physorg Forums
Physforum
Cassiopaea Forums
Whistlestopper Forums.

Just to name a few I can recall. Busy little bee isn't he .. and he has little helpers too who he calls in from internet cafes just so he doesn't duplicate IP's which most forums don't allow.

He is clearly a delusional compulsive liar IMO.

Stann

stole his avatar, have not heard him comment about it yet, but it has a strange effect on me. I feel like repeating the phrase 'agent of treason' and have the strongest urge to say 'perpetrator'.

i believe you are actually christphera. you have been hypnotized to think that you are two separate people and you post under two names unknowingly to the other personality. physically you are the same person but mentally you are two completely separate hypnotized individual personalities.

did you ever notice you never see a picture of slackjawed and christphera together? coincidence? i think not.

stole his avatar, have not heard him comment about it yet, but it has a strange effect on me. I feel like repeating the phrase 'agent of treason' and have the strongest urge to say 'perpetrator'.

i believe you are actually christphera. you have been hypnotized to think that you are two separate people and you post under two names unknowingly to the other personality. physically you are the same person but mentally you are two completely separate hypnotized individual personalities.

did you ever notice you never see a picture of slackjawed and christphera together? coincidence? i think not.

thats right, i never did see a picture of us together. It would stand to reason that if hyp-mo-tized by an ancient race of magic users, I would remember nothing of my activities while assuming my alter-ego.
On the other hand, since what the agent says is usually the opposite of truth......:eek:

/pot meet kettle,once again you prove what a hypocrite you are in the fact your a government disinfo agent. even if its true that he is, which Terral has said the same thing so if its true,pot meet kettle,one disinfo agent talking about a fellow disinfo agent.how quaint.lol.

for the hundreth time,the true enemys of the united states are the neocons in the Bush administration who pulled off these attacks.But you already know that so why am I even bothering teeling you something you already know..Hope you enjoyed meeting pot, kettel?lol.

too bad you you will do research about chris but you WONT do research on 9/11.

Last edited:
pot meet kettle,once again you prove what a hypocrite you are in the fat your a government disinfo agent as well even if its true that he is which Terral has said the same thing so if its true,pot meet kettle,one disinfo agent talking about a fellow disinfo agent.
take a stand, dipshit
do you support the concrete core stupidity or are you just doing your normal message board ass linking for him?

i did and found no evidence at all of an inside job.

all i found was twoofers like you that bought every wacky anti-government conspiracy hook line and sinker without questioning it. :cuckoo:

/pot meet kettle,once again you prove what a hypocrite you are in the fact your a government disinfo agent. even if its true that he is, which Terral has said the same thing so if its true,pot meet kettle,one disinfo agent talking about a fellow disinfo agent.how quaint.lol.

for the hundreth time,the true enemys of the united states are the neocons in the Bush administration who pulled off these attacks.But you already know that so why am I even bothering teeling you something you already know..Hope you enjoyed meeting pot, kettel?lol.

I did research 911 and am completely satisfied that the basic facts contained in the 911 commission report are accurate. So far you twoofers have not presented anything in the way of credible information that successfully disputes the facts laid out in the 911 commission report.

The "hate bush" crowd, which you have indicated that you are a part of on several occasions, robbed the origional "truth" movement of both credibility and objectiveness.
Now that Bush is out of office, most of the "hate Bush" crowd has moved on. Yet a few, like you, persist in spreading your treasonous propaganda for no purpose other than to hurt the USA. You may claim you are doing it to prosecute a former president and his administration for "war crimes".

Too bad you don't do some research about 911 that doesn't start with "Bush did it".

slackjawed said:
I did research 911 and am completely satisfied that the basic facts contained in the 911 commission report are accurate. So far you twoofers have not presented anything in the way of credible information that successfully disputes the facts laid out in the 911 commission report.

I did too .. but .. the one thing which raised my eyebrows was the instructions to the Commission to not question the basic assertions of what actually happened on 9/11 .. as represented in the global media. The implication is that the Commission was hogtied to a set of rules .. meaning it was not free to function independently.

To not question the "9/11 story" as told .. is a bit like not questioning the prosecution in a murder trial, but simply accepting that it's true. That can't be acceptable surely.

This is the one real reason I see for another look at it. However I doubt it would achieve much, .. now that so much water has flowed under the bridge.

Facts as I see it are ..

We know it was planned .. how? .. because it was not an accident !!

Who did it ? .. those employed by those who planned it !!

Why did they do it .. because it would allow America to pursue illegal wars of aggression even if the US admin was not responsible directly or indirectly for the attacks.

Your choices ..

It was planned by an enemy of the USA
It was planned by a friend of the USA
It was planned by Osama bin Laden .. (who was a friend anyway until he became the fall guy !!)

The fact remains in all scenarios is .. that IT WAS PLANNED .. no accident!

So who benefits ??

USA ??

Not really IMO. Because the USA is now seen by many countries as the aggressor not the peacemaker.

Who would want that outcome for the USA? .. not many Americans is my bet. So it doesn't really matter who did it .. the outcome is the same. America by virtue of 9/11 becomes the global aggressor whether they like it or not. So another look at 9/11 could be a useful tool to change Americas image globally .. if that's what they want to achieve.

Stann

pot meet kettle,once again you prove what a hypocrite you are in the fat your a government disinfo agent as well even if its true that he is which Terral has said the same thing so if its true,pot meet kettle,one disinfo agent talking about a fellow disinfo agent.
take a stand, dipshit
do you support the concrete core stupidity or are you just doing your normal message board ass linking for him?

People shouldn't worry about the little things in life, like "their children," when Bush and the other 9/11 perpetrators roam free.

People shouldn't worry about the little things in life, like "their children," when Bush and the other 9/11 perpetrators roam free.

I don't think Bush bashing is useful .. do you ? ... Wider view perhaps?

Stann

slackjawed said:

I did too .. but .. the one thing which raised my eyebrows was the instructions to the Commission to not question the basic assertions of what actually happened on 9/11 .. as represented in the global media. The implication is that the Commission was hogtied to a set of rules .. meaning it was not free to function independently.

To not question the "9/11 story" as told .. is a bit like not questioning the prosecution in a murder trial, but simply accepting that it's true. That can't be acceptable surely.

This is the one real reason I see for another look at it. However I doubt it would achieve much, .. now that so much water has flowed under the bridge.

Facts as I see it are ..

We know it was planned .. how? .. because it was not an accident !!

Who did it ? .. those employed by those who planned it !!

Why did they do it .. because it would allow America to pursue illegal wars of aggression even if the US admin was not responsible directly or indirectly for the attacks.

Your choices ..

It was planned by an enemy of the USA
It was planned by a friend of the USA
It was planned by Osama bin Laden .. (who was a friend anyway until he became the fall guy !!)

The fact remains in all scenarios is .. that IT WAS PLANNED .. no accident!

So who benefits ??

USA ??

Not really IMO. Because the USA is now seen by many countries as the aggressor not the peacemaker.

Who would want that outcome for the USA? .. not many Americans is my bet. So it doesn't really matter who did it .. the outcome is the same. America by virtue of 9/11 becomes the global aggressor whether they like it or not. So another look at 9/11 could be a useful tool to change Americas image globally .. if that's what they want to achieve.

Stann

:eusa_eh:
You might want to consider the possibility that you are over thinking it. Usually, the simplest explanation is the one that is both most plausible, and achievable. Based on the statements and actions of osama and his minions in the years leading up to 911, that seems to be the most plausible and achievable story.

Forum List

Back