Christmas is So Offensive

golferman

Rookie
Dec 7, 2016
U.S.A.
The Washington Post gave audience to Ruth Everhart who said that the Virgin Mary, the mother of Jesus, offended her. Why? Well her reason for being offended started off as a claim that the virgin part about Mary was offensive because rape victims could no longer obtain virgin status. But then, if you read further into her statements, the offended lashes out at the church and the “patriarchs” for, as she alleged, making “vaginas inherently dirty” and says that attempting to protect ones virginity until marriage won’t work and was what she called, “the idol of sexual purity.” full article at Christmas Is So Offensive - Resistance Feed

This is a good article on the issue of everyone being offended by absolutely anything and trying to get political points or even change laws because they are "offended." Yet if a Christian is offended by something, they are called "intolerant." Funny how that works.

War on Christianity ? Lol!

How many businesses are open 12/25?

Im as agnostic as they come and I can see it.

Not a war, it's defending ourselves from Christian aggressors .
Yeah, FORCING people that are different conform to YOUR ideals is aggression from them.
Face it, homie. You nutters are doing the same fucking thing you accuse them of doing.
You guys wouldn't know self awareness if it penetrated your vagina.

Im as agnostic as they come and I can see it.

Not a war, it's defending ourselves from Christian aggressors .

Who or what has harmed you? --------santa? an elf? ----a mad marauding candy cane-----for frosty the man? I despise eggnog------but now so much that I would
call it "AGGRESSIVE"

I guess that's none of our business.:laugh2:

no matter how many supermarkets are OPENED on Christmas-----
I stay home------alcohol and driving is not a MIX. I intend to have
SUFFICIENT provisions at home--------to HOLD OUT----for that one
day
We have a demography in our neighborhood that's about 38% of the population but consumes 60% of the alcohol.

The agressors come in Christian, Jewish, Muslim, atheist, and other flavors.

Just ignore the ones who want to be offended is the answer.

A smile, a pat on the head, then step around and continue on your way and day.

Yeah, FORCING people that are different conform to YOUR ideals is aggression from them.
Face it, homie. You nutters are doing the same fucking thing you accuse them of doing.
You guys wouldn't know self awareness if it penetrated your vagina.

Timmy is such a fuckin retard.

Anything that offends, annoys, irritates or harms dimocrap SCUM is okie-doke in my book

We need to do it more often.

Goddamn I'm surprised these fragile libs manage to get out of bed on their own.

hqdefault.jpg

Forum List

Back