Christie's Speech at the Reagan Library

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
Was this Reagan reincarnated? It nearly sounded like it! What a speech! What a show!

We need this man in the Oval Office! If we have to, we should write him in!

It was so good that I thought it was his way of saying he was in the campaign. Frankly i'm disappointed that he isn't running.

What speech?

He isn't running btw. He already told us that multiple times. Quite frankly I hope he stays out. Id rather him keep his integrity than lose it by breaking a promise an entering this race.

What speech?

He isn't running btw. He already told us that multiple times. Quite frankly I hope he stays out. Id rather him keep his integrity than lose it by breaking a promise an entering this race.

People don't give a shit about politicians leading them on...tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies.

What speech?

People don't give a shit about politicians leading them on...tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies.

I believe that is what is different about Christie. He tells the truth. The hard truth. He's ready to say it will be a sacrifice and he's ready to ignore any party division. This man has the integrity we haven't seen in a long time.

He hasn't heard the personal calling. I think he started a job im New Jersey that he feels he has to finish. Darnit. A man you can believe in.

Christie's too fat to run and his stance on Islam, immigration, global warming and gay rights are against the tea party's mantra.

Christie's too fat to run and his stance on Islam, immigration, global warming and gay rights are against the tea party's mantra.

Oh, and pray tell what is the TPM's stance on Islam??:rolleyes:

When you are looking at Christie, you don't bother with Republicans, Tea Party or and other label. Look look at the man and his message. He transcends all politics and that is what we need.

Democrats, Independents, Republicans and everyone in between should listen to this man. If you love this country and want it to become the best as it once was...you would consider this man to lead us.

Too fat to run... You do realize that running a campaign doesn't actually mean you are running right?

Christie would be great. He has about 3 weeks to get in. I don't think he is going to do it this time around.

Conservatives would totally get behind him-

Anyone but Obama 2012

Oh, and pray tell what is the TPM's stance on Islam??:rolleyes:

When you are looking at Christie, you don't bother with Republicans, Tea Party or and other label. Look look at the man and his message. He transcends all politics and that is what we need.

Democrats, Independents, Republicans and everyone in between should listen to this man. If you love this country and want it to become the best as it once was...you would consider this man to lead us.

I lead myself and don't put my faith in anyone else.

Too fat to run... You do realize that running a campaign doesn't actually mean you are running right?

Ok. Too fat to get elected President. When he runs in 2016 I bet he's at least 100 pounds lighter.

Well, i hate to break this to you, but everyone isn't as superficial as you are. The American people will vote substance over style. Weight has nothing to do with anything.

Forum List

Back