Christie doubles down on trump criticism on The View

If Trump doesn’t get to run in 2024 or decides not to I would vote for Florida’s Governor DeSantis before I would Christie.
Sure. Me too. For one thing, I am NOT interested in voting for a turncoat. I hate that kind of person. Loyalty is so important.

BUT ---- Christie may well be hoping for Vice Pres. New Jersey and Texas? New Jersey and Florida?

Wonderful ticket balancing.

Right....that is why he has been shouting "voter fraud" since November 2020. He loves America so much that he is willing to throw the entire electoral system under the bus in order to maintain his power and prestige. Right...trump loves America...
:abgg2q.jpg:
High time to clean up the corrupt election system. We on the right have been complaining about it for DECADES! Thanx to Trump for starting the ball rolling.

Even out of office, he has important effects for the improvement of fouled-up leftist systems.

Sure. Me too. For one thing, I am NOT interested in voting for a turncoat. I hate that kind of person. Loyalty is so important.

BUT ---- Christie may well be hoping for Vice Pres. New Jersey and Texas? New Jersey and Florida?

Wonderful ticket balancing.
Fair point. If nothing else Christie would be a much better VP than Giggles Kamala.

Left is still spouting proven media lies. (Still) President Trump is living in your tiny little pea sized brains in your misshapen skulls. LOL
Joe Biden-"FINALLY, INFRASTRUCTURE WEEK"!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Eat your heart out, Trump asslicker.

A MAGA is sheep's clothing. You are fooling no one.....
I figured as much. You know what is funny? I get people telling me that I have TDS and then I have people like you who think I bend over for anything Trump. Your standard reaction is to call people names and accuse me of being a Fox News Hound. Whenever anyone doesn't agree with you lock, stock and barrel, is referred to as a Trump MAGA supporter.

Forum List

Back