Christians killed in Sabra Shatila b/c Palestinian-Arabs massacre of Christians

Tell me more about you. Maybe ill correct myself. As of now I have a feeling you're a sock

Who are you and why are you so arrogant? And why do you use a typical censorship tool, even as you do NOT believe in what you are "accusing" one for? I have a feeling, it is YOU who uses these methods. Whose sock are you?

Last edited:
I recognize Israeli errors, but the Filastinian people are invaders in Lubnan

It's complicated. Lebanon did take many as refugees and I don't agree with how the PLO made decisions. They shouldn't have. But Israel was attacking left and right. It was a chaotic situation. Lebanese aren't as united as Palestinians are but now everything is getting better than before. Palestinian Christians and Muslims share same views. Priests would hide the fighters. I still remember what happened in Aylaboun, Palestine.

It was more than Israeli errors akhooya(brother). Are you Arabic?

It's complicated. Lebanon did take many as refugees and I don't agree with how the PLO made decisions. They shouldn't have. But Israel was attacking left and right. It was a chaotic situation. Lebanese aren't as united as Palestinians are but now everything is getting better than before. Palestinian Christians and Muslims share same views. Priests would hide the fighters. I still remember what happened in Aylaboun, Palestine.

Akhooya, asalaamualeikum,
I grew up with this "blame the Yahud" for all Arabs trouble. But I see things much more clear. All those that claim to be bashing Israel because the "ache" for Palestinians such a B/S. the same pro Palestinians, the same pro Hezbollah won't utter a word against Hezbollah's "brother" in Syria that massacred already 35,000 of our brothers... The same people will not mention the 20,000 massacred in Black September by Ordon (Jordan) 20,000 Palestinians massacred by Syrian in 1976... I am tired of this falsehood. Point is, it's all about anti Jewish racism not because of Pro-Arab-ism.
As to Israil, of course they made errors , the overall picture, though, is they were always fighting for survival against genocide. Fact!
If Filastinians and Iran's Hezbollah wouldn't attack Israilis from Lubnan, the Zionists wouldn't come.

That is so true. The Palestinians were massacring the Lebanese Christians in the bunkers of Sabra & Shatila to the point where Lebanese president Bashir Gemayal actually called on Israeli defence minister Ariel Sharon for help. And to this day the Lebanese Christians are grateful to Israel.

Never forget that it was the Yasser Arafat/PLO -- with the help from local Muslims that butchered Christian Maronites to the cries of Allah Akbar in Damour 1976 -- that massacred Christians in Sabra Shatila... Which brought Christian reprisal in 19982 at Sabra Shatila. Especially by E. Hobeika whose fiancée was murdererd in Damour.

more at: reocities.com/palestiniansarelies/DamourShatillaSyrianPalestinianCrimes.html

At first, the Israelis were greeted with candies in Lebanon, but after the war dragged on and with Iranian-Hezbollah methods of using human shields... Many in Lebanon became anti-Israel.

Never forget that it was the Yasser Arafat/PLO -- with the help from local Muslims that butchered Christian Maronites to the cries of Allah Akbar in Damour 1976 -- that massacred Christians in Sabra Shatila... Which brought Christian reprisal in 1982 at Sabra Shatila. Especially by E. Hobeika whose fiancée was murdererd in Damour.

more at: reocities.com/palestiniansarelies/DamourShatillaSyrianPalestinianCrimes.html
We should also never forget that it was the birth of a Jewish State in 1948 that created the PLO and Yasser Arafat. One third of all Palestinians inflicted a Jewish State upon the majority in 1948, setting the stage for Operation Peace for Galilee in 1982 and whatever is coming next in Area C.

I grew up with this "blame the Yahud" for all Arabs trouble. But I see things much more clear. All those that claim to be bashing Israel because the "ache" for Palestinians such a B/S. the same pro Palestinians, the same pro Hezbollah won't utter a word against Hezbollah's "brother" in Syria that massacred already 35,000 of our brothers... The same people will not mention the 20,000 massacred in Black September by Ordon (Jordan) 20,000 Palestinians massacred by Syrian in 1976... I am tired of this falsehood. Point is, it's all about anti Jewish racism not because of Pro-Arab-ism.
As to Israil, of course they made errors , the overall picture, though, is they were always fighting for survival against genocide. Fact!
If Filastinians and Iran's Hezbollah wouldn't attack Israilis from Lubnan, the Zionists wouldn't come.

Salam, I don't like what hezbollah and Assad is doing in Syria. I take it seriously. I never blame everything on Jews. You need to not forget before 48 akhooya. I'm guessing you're a Lebanese brother. I'm filistini from Gazaa. Israel has created many problems for us. I think you should also realize the interests as well. The sea. Lebanon fights for that Sea area too.

Never forget that it was the Yasser Arafat/PLO -- with the help from local Muslims that butchered Christian Maronites to the cries of Allah Akbar in Damour 1976 -- that massacred Christians in Sabra Shatila... Which brought Christian reprisal in 1982 at Sabra Shatila. Especially by E. Hobeika whose fiancée was murdererd in Damour.

We should also never forget that it was the birth of a Jewish State in 1948 that created the PLO and Yasser Arafat. One third of all Palestinians inflicted a Jewish State upon the majority in 1948, setting the stage for Operation Peace for Galilee in 1982 and whatever is coming next in Area C.
they could have stayed, but the Mufti told Arabs to evacuate because they are about to annihilate the Jews.

Knowy....do you recall why Palestinians were in Lebanon at that time?
Shall I remind you?

Salam, I don't like what hezbollah and Assad is doing in Syria. I take it seriously. I never blame everything on Jews. You need to not forget before 48 akhooya. I'm guessing you're a Lebanese brother. I'm filistini from Gazaa. Israel has created many problems for us. I think you should also realize the interests as well. The sea. Lebanon fights for that Sea area too.
Marhaba Akhooya min Raza

Shall I remind you?

I know more than you on everything related to this conflict. C'mon conservative stick to your politics. :D

Shall I remind you?
Because they were chased from Jordan after committing crimes there too.

Marhaba Akhooya min Raza

Raza? Can you be more specific akhooya? Ana min Gazaa. Fe America mawlood wa sakin Haana :)

Forum List

Back