Christians - do you believe in building the Kingdom of God on earth

i was gonna ask you, exactly what does that mean....building a Kingdom of God, here on Earth, mean Avatar?

The kingdom of God is where ever God is and he said he would return and I believe him. Once he has returned I don't care where the location is.

I don't recall JC mentioning this "Kingdom of God on earth".

Is that like some more Book of Revelations nonsense or something?

You don't? Jesus mentioned it in a very famous prayer:

10 Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. (Matt 6:10)

He spoke many times about the Kingdom of God/Heaven or the Kingdom. He sent is disciples to preach the Kingdom.

I think He expects His followers to do His will and be a Kingdom of Christians. How that looks, I don't know yet.

avatar, i think in the Lord's prayer, we are praying for the day that God's Kingdom will be on earth....it will be like Heaven, then....????? During the thousand year rein?

He spoke many times about the Kingdom of God/Heaven or the Kingdom. He sent is disciples to preach the Kingdom.

I think He expects His followers to do His will and be a Kingdom of Christians. How that looks, I don't know yet.
Well first you have to take all the un-believers outside the gate, and whip rocks at them until they are dead.

Seriously. It's in you instruction manual.

P.S. Maybe it's the last thing you do. I really wasn'y paying much attention to the order of things ... I was trying to buy lions to set loose upon any retards carrying rocks. Had to settle for guns.

Well first you have to take all the un-believers outside the gate, and whip rocks at them until they are dead.

P.S. Maybe it's the last thing you do. I really wasn'y paying much attention to the order of things ... I was trying to buy lions to set loose upon any retards carrying rocks. Had to settle for guns.

That is Old testament, Christ clearly stated "let he who is without sin cast the first stone". You have to understand that Jesus changed many of the old teachings. I realize it makes for good debate fodder for non believers that love to play "gotcha" with scripture, if you are honest and have read and understand the bible, you realize the teachings of Jesus changed many things.

That is Old testament, ....
Irrelevant. Old Testament, New Testament is all Jesus Testament.

Christ clearly stated "let he who is without sin cast the first stone".
Yes. Right at those who do not believe in Him ... keep chucking those rocks until that unbeliever is dead.

I know it's inconvenient, but you can't deny that's what Jesus demands.

You have to understand that Jesus changed many of the old teachings.
Jesus did not change His mind.

Jesus invalidated the dogma of men.

Killing the unbelievers is not one of those dogmas.

I realize it makes for good debate fodder for non believers that love to play "gotcha" with scripture, ...
It makes laughable debate to see "believers" pick and choose which disobediences are, and are not sins.

... if you are honest and have read and understand the bible, you realize the teachings of Jesus changed many things.
His teachings did not change the Word of God.

Thy will be done.

Who is Thy that's being referred to?

God.

Reads to me like GOD, not Christians, is going to be responsible for that change in managment.

Thy will be done.

God.

Reads to me like GOD, not Christians, is going to be responsible for that change in managment.

Until Jesus leads his army and wipes out man's kingdoms there will be no unified God's Kingdom on Earth. Once God returns Jesus will be King for God, the 144000 will ascend and help God and Jesus rule a restored Earth. Gods Kingdom has returned but is not yet in power.

Thy will be done.

God.

Until Jesus leads his army and wipes out man's kingdoms there will be no unified God's Kingdom on Earth. Once God returns Jesus will be King for God, the 144000 will ascend and help God and Jesus rule a restored Earth. Gods Kingdom has returned but is not yet in power.

That's nice.

I won't hold my breath waiting for it, but its a good plan.

And if so what do you do to build it?

No.

There will not be a kingdom of God on earth.

But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up

2 Peter 3:10

i was gonna ask you, exactly what does that mean....building a Kingdom of God, here on Earth, mean Avatar?
The Kingdom of God is not a physical place. It is the building of membership into the family of God through evangelism, or spreading the word.

Some people wouldn't know the truth if it ran over them. Some people know the truth, they just deny it because want to have fun here on earth their own way.

It must be really disheartening to know you are a son of satan.

That is Old testament, ....
Irrelevant. Old Testament, New Testament is all Jesus Testament.

Christ clearly stated "let he who is without sin cast the first stone".
Yes. Right at those who do not believe in Him ... keep chucking those rocks until that unbeliever is dead.

I know it's inconvenient, but you can't deny that's what Jesus demands.

Jesus did not change His mind.

Jesus invalidated the dogma of men.

Killing the unbelievers is not one of those dogmas.

I realize it makes for good debate fodder for non believers that love to play "gotcha" with scripture, ...
It makes laughable debate to see "believers" pick and choose which disobediences are, and are not sins.

... if you are honest and have read and understand the bible, you realize the teachings of Jesus changed many things.
His teachings did not change the Word of God.
Idiot.

Forum List

Back